I created The Green Beauty Gift Guide for the women in your life. From your mom, sister, grandma, and best friend- there’s something for everyone. Look no further. I’ve rounded out some of my favorite gift ideas in green beauty. Also, check out all of the green beauty sales here! Check back for more gift guides coming soon!
1. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Bamboo Muslin Cloths- I even have these on my wish list! Not only are they organic but naturally anti-bacterial from the bamboo. These scream luxe and are the perfect gift for any women in your life! Snag it here!
3. Beauty Heroes Subscription- This is the IT green beauty box! Give the gift that keeps on giving even after Christmas. This beauty box is delivered monthly to your door and it’s filled with the best of the best. The perfect gift for any women who loves green beauty! Get your subscription here!
4. The Unveil Cleanser Melt- This cleanser is in a league of it’s own. I try so many products and I used this cleanser all up- to the very last drop! It’s so good. There isn’t a skin type it doesn’t work for. It removes makeup, balances skin and foams up even a little. Grab one here!
5. Crunchi Foundation Brush- I don’t think people realize how amazing a foundation brush is until they finally use one. This foundation brush takes the cake! I even use it for blush and bronzer- it’s really for anything! Get one here!
6. Kjaer Weis Lip Brush- Trust me when I say a lip brush is a game changer for applying flawless lip products. I use one for everything, from lipsticks, lip balms or pots. It creates such a seamless look. Get yours here!
7. Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- I’ve been coming back to this deodorant because it’s SO good! It keeps me smelling fresh for multiple days and glides on so easily. The rolls royce of natural deodorants. Snag this for someone special here!
8. Lotus Wei Mists- These are made with pure flower essences and smell divine. Each scent corresponds with a certain state of mind. In the mini collection you’re able to try all of the scents. Plus, these are perfect for travel! Get your collection here!
9. Hush and Dotti Mascara- This mascara has been a recent find within the last two months and I haven’t been able to put it down. It gives me definition and length. A great all around mascara minus the chemicals. What women doesn’t want a good mascara? Get your tube here!
10. Lazy Perfection Petite Brushes by Jenny Patinkin- These petite vegan brushes are perfect for any women wanting to get their hands on some great brushes but without breaking the bank. The 5 piece set gives you everything you need to start taking your makeup looks to the next level. Grab your set here!
See anything you have to snatch for someone?
What are some gifts you’re giving for the holidays? Stay tuned for more gift guides coming soon!