If you aren’t signed up for W.E.L.L. Summit 2017 this Nov. 3-4, then it’s time to book your ticket! I’m heading there with some blogger friends and I’m literally counting down the days. There are so many reasons to attend W.E.L.L. Summit just from a self development perspective. Who doesn’t want a weekend focused on health and wellness?! Sign me up! However, as a blogger and influencer I’m also looking forward to the connections I will make with other industry leaders.
What is W.E.L.L. Summit?
You may be reading this and have no idea what I’m even talking about- allow me to explain. W.E.L.L. stands for Wellness, Empowerment, Learning and Luxury. Imagine a two day event that focuses on self improvement. From living well in your health, beauty, professional life, and taking some time to focus on you-this is W.E.L.L. Summit. Experts in their fields take the stage and you get to glean from them wisdom and nuggets. Not only will you get to hear them speak, but get up close and personal during break out sessions. To say you’ll leave inspired would be an understatement!
Here are all the deets-
- Check out the full list of speakers here
- There will be complimentary Tenoverten manis at the W.E.L.L. Party Saturday night
- Summit dates Nov. 3-4, 2017 (Friday & Saturday)
- W.E.L.L. Summit takes place in NYC
- Grab a W.E.L.L. Discovery box-a special curated box filled with favorite W.E.L.L. brands. An over $80 value for only $39.95! Snag your box here!
Friday Ticket- $199
*VIP Ticket-(only 75 tickets available)includes VIP gift bag, overall a $150 more of free loot, VIP mentor session lunch Saturday, VIP lunch on Friday with tenoverten manicure bar, First access to register for breakout sessions on Saturday.
Check out the schedule here.
A lot of people may wonder if they should attend as a green beauty blogger or influencer- my answer is YES! Keep reading to see the 5 reasons you should come!
5 Reasons You Need to Attend W.E.L.L. Summit as a Green Beauty Blogger/Influencer:
- Connect with other like minded influencers/peers- Have you ever been so passionate about something and want to find others who are just as jazzed about your passion as you are?! W.E.L.L. Summit is the perfect opportunity to meet individuals who are wanting to grow and learn just like you. Connections are so important in any line of work. They help you grow as a person and challenge you. Collaborations often come as a result of meeting others in your field. These are crucial in today’s blogging world. They get you before audiences you might not have had the opportunity to get before in the past, bringing a whole new set of eyes to your work. Not too mention, you get to meet some really cool people!
- Connect with brands and leaders in your field- Often I hear people say, if I could only meet this person, or I wish I could hear them speak in person. Well now’s your chance! You get to come face to face with industry leaders that are creating change. As a green beauty blogger myself, I’m so excited to get to hang with Josh Rosebrook, Sarah the founder of Osmia Organics and Kristine Keheley, co-founder of Vapour Organic Beauty. These individuals are leading the charge in green beauty! To be able to learn from them, talk in person and connect is so cool. Meeting brands in person helps to put a face to your name and really sets you apart. This helps to build your relationship and connect with them on a deeper level. I’ve had so many brands recommend me to other brands just because they had met me and we had a relationship beyond just email. Meeting brands set you apart from other bloggers in your sphere.
- Your audience looks to you for the newest information- As a blogger or influencer you have an audience that is looking to you for the latest and greatest when it comes to information. Putting yourself out there and attending the W.E.L.L. Summit sets a standard in your career that you’re willing to invest in yourself and want to learn more. It shows you are wanting to grow. People will look to you even more as an industry leader and as an authority on your subject, because they know you are evolving as a leader.
- You have so much content to share after attending W.E.L.L. Summit- The summit is a jam packed two day event ! You will learn so much. As a blogger or influencer that’s so much content you’re able to share with your following when you return. You’ll have exciting stories to tell about what impacted you, your favorite sessions and what your greatest takeaway was. People will be so excited to hear about your exciting adventure in NYC too! It will be such a hot topic and people will want to hear all about it. They will love hearing your experience. One more way to connect with your audience and let them into your life, all while learning about what connected you to them in the first place.
- Changes things up and builds excitement- Often it’s easy to do the same things as a blogger or influencer. Sometimes your audience can get bored. A trip helps keep things fresh and exciting! You can help build up anticipation before you leave for the summit. Your audience will be just as excited as you are to be on the journey too. You can share where you’re eating, staying and cool places to check out while you’re in NYC. This helps create a whole experience out of it. People connect with experiences and will not only love seeing your trip, but may just want to book a trip to W.E.L.L. Summit next year after seeing how much fun you had! As you talk about it they will anticipate the event and want to know all the details. It keeps you on your toes and creates some movement as you try something new!
Still on the fence about attending? Well, I’ll be there and would love to meet you! Not too mention my good blogging friend Lisa from This Organic Girl. You will already have two friends in us and we love having a good time! It’s events like this that not only help build connections but friendships that last a lifetime. Grab your tickets here!
Will you join me??