I’m so excited to share with you The Ultimate Gift Guide on small business Saturday! I’ve rounded out some of my favorite gifts from small businesses. Nothing is better than supporting a small business. You’re really supporting a dream come to realization. I even have some coupon codes sprinkled throughout! Have a look and get shopping!
- Mahabis Slippers- I recently got a pair of these and let’s just say they’re all that they’re cracked up to be! I have never loved the look of a chunky slipper. These are the opposite- chic, and streamlined. What’s better is you can detach the sole to make them indoor or outdoor. Check them out here!
- Storyweaver Mercantile- My friend gifted me a pair of earrings last year from here and I love them. The whole mission behind Storyweaver Mercantile is pretty amazing and something that’s so cool to get behind. They partner with artisans from all over the world to bring you artisan goods. Each piece is so much more than a product- it comes with a story too. Snag some of their creations here!
- Rarebird- A small easy shop that specialized in midcentury jewelry design. I love the simplistic look of all her designs. They’re chic and classy and not over done. Plus, you’re supporting a small business! Shop her collection here!
- Live Botanical Skincare- If you’ve followed me long enough you know I’m obsessed with her creations. Carolyn the founder is an herbalist and knows her stuff. Not to mention her products are affordable! They hit all the marks, budget friendly, natural, and effective- doesn’t get any better. I love her Chamomile Calming Serum, Rose and Honey Glowing Cleansing Mask, Rose and Chia Renewing Concentrate, and Yarrow and Usnea Skin Repair Balm. Use coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20%! Shop all her skincare here!
- The Girlfriend Collective- I love these leggings! Have you ever wanted to find the perfect legging? Well look no further. They have a sleek design that creates a streamlined look. They come up high enough and are affordable- only $58. Plus, they’re made from post consumer water bottles and they are made in a factory that respects their workers and pays them fair wages. Get your leggings here!
- The Choosy Chick- This green living/beauty online shop is owned by a sweet women named Margot. She has 4 kids and really lives the mission. She has products for the whole family. From kid’s toothpastes, to men’s products, to the green beauty products for all the women. I love knowing the family I’m supporting! Shop The Choosy Chick here!
- Back to Basics- I absolutely love this green living subscription box! Not only does it take the guesswork out of transitioning to a green lifestyle but it does so with the very best products. Each month you get delivered to your doorstep full size products that will help you get rid of the everyday toxins in your life. I’m always amazed with the stellar product selection. Plus, it’s practical things I use on the daily. From the best dish soap, to body wash and green beauty products- Back to Basics thinks of everything! What a perfect gift for anyone looking to transition to a greener lifestyle without the headache. Use coupon code: GURL25 for 25% off your first monthly box. Code will expire on 12/31/17.
- Late Night Luna- They sell organic pacifier clips. They not only look super chic but they’re made from 100% organic material including natural beech wood beads, waxed cotton cord and a lead free metal clip. Shop Late Night Luna here!
- Lark Ellen Farms- This company makes the tastiest and healthiest grain free granola! The granola is organic, non-gmo, gluten free, vegan, grain free, gluten free, and soy free. I mean it doesn’t get much better! They sprout their nuts and seeds taking their product to the next level. They even make trail mixes too! What a fun gift or stocking stuffer. Get your Lark Ellen Farms here!
- Aillea Beauty- This is your one stop green beauty shop. They carry all the favorite green beauty brands and have two physical store locations. One in Atlanta and one in Denver. I love how this small business is run by a woman with a passion to have a place that people can shop and not have to think about toxic chemicals. Check out all the green beauty loot here!
- Elements Truffles- Where do I even start with this chocolate?! It’s raw, organic, contains no dairy, no gluten, or gmos, no refined sugar, soy or preservatives. Plus, it’s just sweetened with raw honey and infused with Ayurvedic superfoods. It tastes amazing too! And the best part? They donate 25% of all proceeds to the education of underprivileged children. They really go the extra mile. Right now they are offering 20% off too- so snag some for the holidays!
- Crunchi Collection Makeup- I absolutely love this company! It was started by two friends that wanted makeup to not only be nontoxic but also perform. Well they created just that. Their products are effective and clean. What’s better is they empower other women to have their own business through sharing about Crunchi. I love that a stay home mom can not only be home with her kids if she chooses but also live her passion through Crunchi makeup. Hurry, they are offering 30% off now until Sunday Nov. 26th. Shop their collection here!
- Activ Whey Goat Whey Protein- This protein powder is hands down my favorite! It’s so light, tastes amazing and is completely free of any nasties. Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects. Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition. Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us. Get your protein powder here!
See any things you want to snag? What small businesses do you like to support?