What's in my toiletry bag? Well, I thought you would never ask! Ok, well to be honest some of you have asked and so I thought I would share my green beauty essentials with you all in hopes it will make your life a little easier the next time you're going on a trip. Plus, who doesn't love a peek inside someone's toiletry bag?!
So I finally got a new toiletry bag. I had one but it was too bulky for just a carryon and really wanted something that could condense it all, be squished if needed and still look cute- a tall order I know but I knew there was something out there! My hubs actually snagged it for me too- he's a keeper. The bag is Everywhere Kit from Lululemon and is seriously the cutest little thing. First of all it's pink… I'm mean I'm already sold. Second, it has a removable and washable smaller bag for all your 3 oz. containers. So it's easy to remove when you're going through security- hello! I'm all for making my life easier. Plus, it even has different elastic loops to put your makeup brushes, or any product you want. I love that you can open it easily on the counter and it sits up- makes it so nice to see things. It fits all my makeup, skincare, and toiletry items. Basically I found the “bag”.
Here it is in action…isn't it cute?!
I also wanted to mention the new carry-on suitcase I got from Away. It's a hard shell and looks dreamy! I got white but it comes in a variety of colors. My favorite feature is the battery for your electronic devices- I mean genius! I can plug my phone or laptop in whenever I want. It also has a waterproof laundry bag too and three separate compartments for all your clothes and shoes. I'll keep you posted on what I think but so far I'm in love! Check it out here!
So what are some of my go too green beauty essentials when traveling?
Here's my list of green beauty products that all come in TRAVEL SIZES:
- Josh Rosebrook Hairspray- This hairspray is my absolute fave in green beauty and I'm so thankful it comes in a convenient travel size. Gives my lifeless hair body and volume.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator- Love anything Josh makes and his Hydrating Accelerator is no exception. I spray this during and after flights to give my skin some hydration and as a regular toner in my skincare routine.
- Captain Blankenship Mermaid sea salt spray- I use a sea salt spray nearly everyday for my hair to give it bounce, and waves- this one is a fave. I love that it comes in a easy to bring travel size.
- Innersense shampoo and conditioner – Love that these come in travel size- so convenient for travel!
- Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Toothpaste – love this toothpaste for when I'm not traveling but they make it so convenient to pack it when it comes in a travel tube as well!
Here are some products I like to bring that may not come in a travel size but I just LOVE them or they're ESSENTIAL when traveling:
- Maya Chia Waterless Wonderbalm- still figuring out what this magic balm doesn't do! I use this for my body after showering, hands and lips. I love bringing this especially on trips since it's not an oil and won't spill everywhere.
- Kosmatology Hand Sanitizer- This hand sanitizer cleans my hands but without the added toxins. I love having this while navigating the airports and plane rides- an essential for sure!
- Hynt Beauty Mascara- One of my fave mascaras in green beauty. It gives my lashes volume, length and separation.
- ZuZu Luxe Clear Mascara- This is an everyday essential for my eyebrows. It helps to give them a natural look and keep them in place.
- Ursa Major Facial Wipes- These wipes are a serious favorite! They are made for your face but I love using them for on the go as you would a wet wipe. Perfect for makeup touchups when you need to clean your hands or after eating on the go!
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- This deodorant is my fave and I love that it isn't super bulky- perfect for travel. It keeps me smelling fresh and with no irritation.
- Vapour Organic Lip Conditioner- A must have for me when I'm traveling is a good lip balm- my lips can get so dry on the plane. This balm is a lifesaver!
- 3-in-1 Soy-Based Nail Color Remover Wipes-pack of 10– these wipes save me so much hassle! Sometimes I'm wanting to touch up my nails or one chips and I need to redo them while traveling. These wipes make it so easy to just fix my nails without having to worry about spilling nail polish remover all over the place.
- Ursa Major Morning Mojo Soap– Perfect for travel! These little bar soaps look like the soaps you use when you travel except their completely clean when it comes to ingredients!
- Crunchi Foundation- I love this foundation and I love even more that they have sample packs. Makes it so easy to travel with instead of a big glass container!
That's my go too list- see anything you love? What do you travel with?