I’ve got my Top 3 Reasons I Shop at Pharmaca on the blog today! It’s no secret I’m pretty obsessed with Pharmaca– I mean you will be too by the time you’re done reading this post!
So why does this retailer take the cake- well keep reading to find out!
*This post does contain affiliate links. If you do purchase something from one of them I will receive a small commission.
1st- Pharmaca carries QUALITY products.
Yes, you read that right. It’s not some retailer selling random things. They carry all the big name green beauty brands, natural living brands and supplement brands. Plus, their selection is amazing!
2nd- It’s all in ONE place.
No more going back and forth between five websites trying to get green beauty brands in one place and supplements in another. Now, you can just do it all at once and save yourself some precious time.
3rd- Shopping at Pharmaca SAVES you money.
Yes, you heard me right! They are always having a great sale or gift with purchase. Plus, you get free shipping after $35- hello. Most retailers are $50 and higher.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to their website to purchase something and was amazed to find they also carried another one of my products too. Pharmaca has made my life more streamlined and easier as a mom and fellow natural living enthusiast.
Here are some products you can find at Pharmaca:
- Green Beauty(hair, makeup, skincare, body)
- Collagen Powders
- Natural Baby Products
- Natural Home Products
Some green beauty brands I love that they carry are:
Every month I’m working with Pharmaca to show you what you can get for $100(it’s pretty incredible). Here is this month’s order:
*These products were sent to me by Pharmaca, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
- 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream This eye cream wakes up my tired mama eyes and helps minimize the puffiness. I’m so impressed with the price and the quality of the product! I even put mine in the fridge to help de-puff even more.
- 100% Pure Shampoo This shampoo works so well at cleaning my hair and really getting rid of the excess oil. It has a good suds to it and it smells minty fresh!
- 100% Pure Conditioner Love this conditioner paired with the shampoo. It works so well at getting my hair smooth but not oily or greasy. Great for the fine/thin haired gals!
- Radius Floss This floss is always the best deal on Pharmaca. I love knowing that it’s free from teflon and other chemicals they put on conventional floss.
- Himalaya Toothpaste I was excited to try this toothpaste for the first time. I had read rave reviews about it. I really like the formula. It isn’t overly foaming and my teeth feel clean and polished after using. I’ll have to wait and see how much it whitens but so far I’m impressed!
- Dr. Bronner’s Soaps Love these soaps in general, but love this convenient travel size for all my trips! You can use it to wash your hands, your body, even get a stain out of a shirt. I love the hemp scented one.
- Pharmaca Fill and Fly Soap Containers These are clutch when I need to pour some shampoo or conditioner into smaller containers for travel. I hate traveling with big toiletry items- these make traveling so much easier!
- U Konserve Stainless Steel Divided To Go Container U Konserve products make the best reusable plastic free products. I love this stainless steel divided container for snacks on the go with kiddos. Sometimes I don’t want snacks to touch or get squished by something else- this is perfect.
What do you buy at Pharmaca? Also, be sure to hit up their recent sale they’re having right now for 20% off!