As a #1 international best selling author, leader, speaker and educator in her field, Dr. Barr is a cutting edge Dermatologist, who is known as an innovative thinker. A dual-board certified dermatologist, Dr. Barr has shared her life-changing ideas in business, educational, health and professional seminars on how to rejuvenate and amplify skin health naturally; reverse sun damage, prevent and manage skin cancer and how to build confidence, self-awareness, self-esteem and resilience. Dr. Barr shares her expertise as a domain subject matter expert, advisor to numerous start-ups, an editor of leading medical journals and a researcher in ongoing clinical trials. As the Chief Wellness Officer of Resilient Health Institute (RHI), by embracing what is on the surface as well as what’s below it, she is redefining the delivery of skincare.
Connect with Dr. Keira-
We felt so empowered after this episode to protect our skin naturally from the sun, yet still enjoy it’s many benefits. Dr. Keira does a great job of breaking down the many components to great skin and how we all can achieve glowing skin. Plus, so many nuggets of wisdom on common skin issues.
- Dr. Keira explains how her approach to skincare is different than other dermatologists.
- The connection between stress hormones and glowing skin.
- How to protect ourselves from skin cancer.
- Amount of time we can be outside without sunscreen.
- How often you should check your skin and what you should look for.
- When someone should see a dermatologist?
- Answers to some of the burning skincare questions: aging skin, acne- hormonal, brown spots/hyperpigmentation, rosacea, blackheads, melasma and large pores.
- Chilly Pad- Mattress pad Dr. Keira talked about that keeps you cool when sleeping at night.
- Book, The Skin Whisperer- by Dr. Keira Barr
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
DID YOU LOVE IT?!
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!