Today on The Golden Hour Podcast we have the privilege of chatting with Naturopath Doctor Christine Shaffner. Dr. Christine Schaffner is a board certified Naturopathic physician who graduated from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. Prior to Bastyr, she completed her undergraduate studies in Pre-medicine and Psychology at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Dr. Schaffner is passionate about practicing medicine and creating healing spaces. She is the Clinic Director of Sophia Health Institute; the clinic she co-created with her mentor Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt in Woodinville, Washington. She actively sees patients at Sophia Health Institute and through her practices Marin Naturopathic Medicine in California, as well as Bella Fiore Organic Med Spa & Klinik in Seattle, Washington.
Connect with Dr. Christine-
@drschaffner – Instagram
We loved getting an inside look at how Dr. Christine treats chronic illness in her clinic. With chronic illnesses popping up everywhere we thought what better way to learn about it and how to treat it, then from someone who devotes their time to it. Dr. Christine is so knowledgeable and really helps to give us practical tools for health that can make a big difference.
- Dr. Christine gives us a brief overview on where to start if someone wants to get to the root of chronic illness.
- We hear how infections can be the underlying cause of many chronic illnesses and what some are.
- Lab tests that would be good for identifying an infection.
- All about parasites
- How environmental toxins play a big role in overall health.
- Information on testing that can be done for chronic illnesses.
- 3 health habits that have made the biggest impact on Dr. Christine’s life
Resource Links Mentioned in Podcast-
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!