Today on The Golden Hour Podcast we are learning how to improve your complexion with skincare tips from Dr. Trevor Cates, founder and owner of The Spa Dr. and author of the bestselling book Clean Skin From Within. She was the first woman licensed as a naturopathic doctor in California and currently lives in Park City, Utah where she helps patients from around the world achieve graceful aging and glowing skin. Dr. Cates is host of The Spa Dr. weekly podcast and has her own PBS special, Younger Skin From Within. She believes the key to healthy skin is inner and outer nourishment with non-toxic ingredients. Dr. Cates’ The Spa Dr. skin care and supplement lines are formulated with natural and organic ingredients designed to help you achieve the clean and natural path to confidence and beautiful skin.
Connect with Dr. Cates-
- Main takeaway from Dr. Cate’s Book “Clean Skin From Within”
- Why skin issues are on the rise
- Why Dr. Cate’s is called the Spa Doctor
- Why quick fixes are not the way to go for skin in the long run
- One thing we can do to achieve glowing skin
- Dr. Cate’s explains her 5 skincare types
- Her skincare line
- Her top 3 health habits that have changed her life
Links Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Book, Clean Skin From Within by Dr. Trevor Cates. Dr. Trevor has been so generous to offer all listeners a free copy of her book, all you need to do is pay the $9.99 for shipping and handling.
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!