This week in Episode #6 we are chatting about Whole Foods, Holistic Chiropractic Care and Raw Veggie Bread with my friend Deanna Mutzel. Deanna has been a chiropractor for 20 years specializing in athletes, children, women’s wellness health and weight loss, and helps people as a functional nutritionist. She is the owner of Real Food Lab, where she creates recipes and educates people on real food. She’s also a content creator for nutrition and fitness coarses for High Intensity Health- http://www.highintensityhealth.com and has a YouTube channel where she specializes in real food, low carb recipes made with local, seasonal ingredients when possible.
Connect With Dr. Mutzel-
- How Dr. Mutzel lives out a holistic lifestyle, from having a child, a real food business and being a chiropractor.
- How she started the raw veggie bread craze, why she loves it and hot it actually is easier to digest than regular veggies.
- How she manages doing it all in today’s society.
- Why she stays clear of “healthy processed” food and eats whole foods.
- Tips on finding a holistic chiropractor
- Her secret to looking amazing in her 40’s, maintaining muscle and staying fit.
Links Mentioned in This Podcast-
- Dr. Mutzel’s Raw Veggie Bread Course- Small Ebook
- Dr. Mutzel’s Raw Veggie Bread Course- Large Ebook
Vitacost Giveaway Winners-
The winners of the Vitacost Giveaway are:
- Ashley Woods
- Carrie Pulis
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
We love hearing from you! If you enjoyed this podcast, take a screenshot of you listening to it on your phone and tag us! @gurlgonegreen and @roseangove and hashtag #thegoldenhourpodcast