I’ve got the lowdown on all my natural summer makeup looks! From my favorite bronzers, bright lipsticks, and blushes that pop. Each season makeup changes depending on the weather and summer is no different.
So I created 3 different makeup looks for you. Depending on what you like to wear and how you like to wear your makeup. From minimal, fresh faced and dolled up, I’ve got something for everyone.
Minimal- This look is for the gal who likes to keep things simple with their makeup in the summer. Low maintenance is top priority. This is a great look for someone who prefers to not wear a ton of makeup or maybe they do like to wear more makeup but in the summer they like to keep it minimal. Especially great for pool days, when you want to feel pulled together but don’t want everything sliding off at the pool!
- Suntegrity BB Cream- I’m a huge fan of this BB cream. It brings an overall pulled together look to my skin but doesn’t feel heavy. It offers an SPF of 30- using physical blockers, no chemical blockers. It is a little heavier than just a tinted moisturizer but I like that because then it doesn’t feel as greasy.
- Vapour Multi-Use Stick- These are perfect for summer when you want a less is more approach to your makeup routine. You can use these as a cream blush, and lip product. So easy to carry in your beach bag or travel bag. Makes doing your makeup that much easier!
- Lily Lolo Bronzer in Miami Beach- This bronzer is one of my faves! It is so forgiving and easy to use. If you aren’t used to putting on bronzer then snag this one up. It isn’t orangey at all and honestly fail proof. I apply this wherever the sun would naturally hit. Right below hairline, sides of nose, right below cheekbones, and blended down my neck.
- 100% Pure Water resistant mascara– There is no true waterproof mascara in green beauty- if you find one they are probably using some chemicals in it. However, 100% Pure offers a water resistant one that I love. It gives great length and deportation. Not tons of volume but I’m ok with that since this is a minimal look.
- Kjaer Weis Lip Gloss- Nothing says summer than a shiny gloss! This one doesn’t feel goopy at all. It glides on and leaves great color pigment along with a nice sheen.
Fresh Faced- This look is for the gal that likes to add a little more oomph to her summer makeup look. Maybe she’s grabbing lunch with friends but doesn’t want to look overdone like she’s going out but just put together. Also, great look if you are on vacation and going from pool minimal look to grabbing dinner later on in the day.
- ZuZu Luxe Oil Free Liquid Foundation- This foundation is perfect summer weather! It is oil free and isn’t going to clog your pores. I love how it gives light to medium coverage depending on how you apply. Great for those who like a little more coverage than a bb cream but don’t want the oiliness from a lot of liquid foundations.
- Juice Beauty Last Looks Cream Blush– Love a good cream blush. They make my skin look dewy and fresh, yet they still look completely natural. What makes a cream blush great is that it fades easier than a powdered blush. Sometimes that might not be good but for a minimal look it’s nice because you don’t have to worry about it sliding down your face. It just fades naturally- which ends up looking like you meant for it too.
- Vapour Bronzer Stick- I love using a bronzer stick to really contour my face, plus achieve some bronze color. It takes a little more time but the effort is totally worth it! I apply this where the sun would hit my face. Right below hairline, sides of nose, right below cheekbones, and blended down my neck.
- Maya Chia Highlight of the Day- It’s no secret I love this highlighter! They came out with a new color and it’s just in time for summer. It’s called Afternoon Delight- a perfect peachy/pink hue. I can’t stop wearing it! It gives my skin a lit from within glow.
- Honest Beauty Truly Lush Mascara– This mascara has quickly become one of my very favorites. It gives my lashes separation, volume, thickness in just a couple swipes. Can’t recommend it enough! Perfect for when you want your eyes to pop!
- Kosas Lipstick- If you’ve been following me a hot minute you know I haven’t been able to put these lipsticks down lately. Especially great for summer when you want to pull look together quickly- just swipe on a bold lip and you’re good to go! Kosas lipsticks are so velvety and stay put. I’m partial to Royal and Thrillest for a bold summer look!
Dolled Up- This look is for the gal that still likes to wear some decent makeup in summer and doesn’t want to skimp. However, she doesn’t want to look overdone. It’s the perfect look in achieving a made up look for summer without going too far. Plus, just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you can’t wear some eyeliner and eyeshadow!
- Hynt Beauty Sun Prep- Love this facial sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 25 and acts like a primer for the skin. Your foundation literally glides on after application. No white hue residue either!
- ILIA Skin Serum Foundation- This liquid foundation gives medium coverage and yet doesn’t feel like a mask. I also love that my skin doesn’t get a greasy t-zone in the afternoon after using. I wear the color Texel SF3.
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush- This blush has been on repeat in my makeup routine for a while. It gives such a pop of color and the consistency is so creamy and easy to apply. I’m partial to Happy and Blossoming.
- Lily Lolo Pressed Blush- I love to have a powdered blush on hand since summer months can be warm and makeup can fade quicker in heat. I apply this on top of my cream blush to help set it for the day. My blush always last throughout the day!
- Crunchi Bronzer- This bronzer is a loose bronzer and really gives such a great color pigment. I tap some of the product off into the cap and then swirl my brush in it and then tap excess off before applying. It even has the slightest shimmer in it which I love!
- Vapour Halo Illuminator- This illuminator comes in stick form and gives your skin a serious glow. It’s easy to apply and goes with literally every skin tone.
- Lily Lolo Mascara- This is another fave mascara in green beauty. It gives your lashes the volume and drama we all crave. Especially great for the girl who likes to get all dolled up!
- Clove and Hollow Lip Velvets- This babies don’t budge! Literally can put it on in the morning and it’s still there by night. They have some seriously fun colors too! I’ve been loving the color in Road Trip!
What’s your favorite summer look?