So excited to share with you about Sprouts’ Grand Opening in Mill Creek Washington! I was first introduced to Sprouts’ on trips to California, and Texas and instantly fell in love with their whole philosophy and shopping experience. Then when I found out they were opening a store near me in Mill Creek in Washington state I was over the moon! Sprouts’ makes the whole process of buying whole foods easy and affordable.
The Mill Creek Sprouts’ opens on August 15th! This is Sprouts’ 18th state- so exciting! I can hardly wait- you could say I’ll be there with bells on. So what makes their shopping experience so special. Well, several reasons. One of the biggest reasons I’ve loved shopping there is because they offer fresh, natural, and organic foods at great prices!
Why I Love Shopping at Sprouts:
- It’s my one stop shop for eating real, whole foods. I can buy not only my produce there, but my meat, dairy products, natural body care and household items. They cover the whole spectrum when it comes to health and wellness. I can get all I need in one trip! Something that makes this mama very happy.
- Sprouts’ makes eating healthy affordable. Often you hear eating healthy is expensive. But when shopping at Sprouts’ you can be sure you’re getting the best deal. They make healthy eating accessible for anyone. They just recently opened their 300th location! Their produce selection alone is always 20%-25% lower than traditional grocery stores.
- They carry around 18,000 products, 90 percent of which are natural or organic! How cool is it to know you’re shopping at a grocery store that takes natural and organic food seriously and embraces healthy living.
- I love how specific Sprouts’ gets with their quality and product selection. When shopping at Sprouts’ you can know exactly what you’re buying with their specific health attributes. For ex. you can see if meat is grassfed, or if cheese is raw or organic by their easy to read labels. They also have highly trained butchers that can cut anything to your liking, share tips, best practices and recipes. Plus, they are able to sell quality meat that’s never frozen.
- Great for healthy on the go. Their market deli is a great option for those who are in a hurry and need quick options for eating real food. You can make your own sandwiches, grab a fresh juice, grab some salad from the salad bar or soup.
- One of my favorite things is the wide array of natural body and beauty options available. I literally can grab some deodorant and toothpaste when picking up my groceries- I love how easy Sprouts’ makes living a natural lifestyle. You can even grab your supplements from there too! Say goodbye to running to several different stores- Sprouts’ has streamlined the whole experience.
- Their weekly ads. Their weekly ads are great because you can see what’s on sale! They organize it so well from bulk sales, produce sales, dairy, etc. Making it so easy to help plan out your meals based on what’s on sale.
- Sprouts’ App. The Sprouts’ app is something I just discovered but will be using a ton! It shows you their weekly ads easily, offers mobile coupons to save the most on items you love and helps you earn check marks on certain purchases with their Checkout Challenges. When you earn check marks you’re able to unlock instant rewards at checkout.
As you can see there are so many reasons to love Sprouts’! One of the things I noticed right away with Sprouts’ was how it didn’t feel overwhelming. Many times grocery stores are so large and you can get lost but not with Sprouts’. Yet, I love how it’s bigger than many small health food stores. I don’t feel like I have to stop anywhere else because Sprouts’ offers it all.
I can’t wait for you all to experience Sprouts’! If you’re in the greater Seattle area then put August 15th on your calendar, Sprouts’ grand opening in Mill Creek. This is the first Washington store! For more information on the Mill Creek opening check out the press release here.
Will you be at the Sprouts’ Mill Creek Grand Opening? Have you shopped at Sprouts’ before?