Daniel is an internationally recognized and influential expert in shielding electronic emissions and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) protection, with a particular focus on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and cell phones. Daniel’s concern regarding the health impact of electronic radiation emissions grew from over 30 years of engineering experience in the telecommunications industry, where he held a variety of leadership and executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T and Bell Labs.
Connect with Daniel Debaun –
- Inspiration behind DefenderShield
- How EMF’s can harm the body
- Symptoms of EMF exposure
- Why airplane mode isn’t completely safe
- Effects of EMF exposure on children
- Neurological symptoms of EMF exposure
- Ways to minimize exposure
- Turning off WiFi at night
- Smart Meters
- Radiation Nation
- Blue Light exposure
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
We love hearing from you! If you enjoyed this podcast, take a screenshot of you listening to it on your phone and tag us! @gurlgonegreen and @roseangove and hashtag #thegoldenhourpodcast
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!