Ok, I am excited to share with you all today ways to save at Sprouts + Sprouts Brand Products! I talked all about Sprouts last week and why I’m so excited a store is opening up near me in Mill Creek, Washington! The store opens Aug. 15th and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Sprouts makes healthy living fun and doable!
A lot of people ask me how to save money when living out an organic and natural lifestyle. My biggest tip I give anyone is to know where to shop and shop smart. In this blog post I’m going to share where I like to shop and how I save money shopping there.
So it’s no secret shopping at Sprouts can save you some serious money! Not too mention time as well. It’s so nice when you can get your non-toxic household cleaning items, some clean beauty items and your groceries at the same store- my kind of store. With Sprouts there are a few tips that can help you save even more money! And who doesn’t like to save money?!
Ways to Save Money At Sprouts-
- First Download the Sprouts App On Your Phone. This is where all the sales action is happening! You can see their weekly adds on the app by just inputing your zip code. It will tell you the specific adds in that store for the week- how cool! Plus, they have mobile coupons on the app and a My savings and Barcode section where it has everything that’s on sale for that day, the weekly ad, mobile coupons and checkout challenges. Checkout Challenges usually consist of purchasing several items and then getting items for free in return. Plus you can build a shopping list on the app, and place a catering order too! You can even discover recipes on the app and learn so much about healthy living. Can’t recommend getting the app enough!
- Sprouts Brand Products. Another way to save money and still get quality products is to look for the Sprouts brand products. On the app you can just go to the products tab, and then click on Sprouts Brand. It will show you Sprouts brand products, the price and then you can add them to your list as well. Sprouts is committed to bringing the best of the best to their product brand. From grassfed, organic, gluten free and more. You won’t be skimping on quality when it comes to Sprouts brand products. What’s great is the Sprouts brand products are significantly cheaper than other brands too. A win/win for the customer! Look for the products with the Sprouts label when shopping.
- Double Ad Wednesdays. Because Sprouts ads go out on Wednesdays and end on Wednesdays there is always an overlap where you can save double on products! Two ads on one day means some serious double savings!
- Deals of The Month. You can also save money by always knowing the deals of the month at Sprouts. On the Sprouts app you can click at the bottom of it where it says Deals of The Month and download all the deals Sprouts is having! There usually is at any given time at least 2,000 deals going on!
- Weekly Specials. Each week there is also an ad that tells of all the weekly specials. It comes out on Tuesdays and can be found on the app as well as the local newspaper often, in the mail or delivered to your inbox every Tuesday. Sign up here to receive it!
It’s pretty clear that shopping at Sprouts makes it pretty easy to save you money on quality products! Don’t forget to download the app and subscribe to Sprouts newsletter to get the most up to date info. on all their sales.
I can’t wait for you all to experience Sprouts! If you’re in the greater Seattle area then put August 15th on your calendar, Sprouts grand opening in Mill Creek. This is the first Washington store! For more information on the Mill Creek opening check out the press release here.
Have you shopped at Sprouts yet?