Sarah is highly sought after resource by the mainstream media, including Parents, SHAPE, Reader’s Digest and Huffington Post. She has been also featured as a guest on several of the top health podcasts and online health summits and on national television. Sarah is married to her best friend and champion, Matt, and finds her inspiration from her daughter, Madison. Sarah earned her Bachelor’s degree in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. She holds a Master of Science in Functional Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
Connect With Sarah-
- What is functional nutrition.
- How to increase chances of becoming pregnant.
- Eating the rainbow.
- How to prepare for a health pregnancy.
- How to care for yourself post pregnancy.
- How give your baby the best gut bacteria at birth.
- All about her book Buddies In My Belly.
Links Mentioned in The Podcast-
- Book, Buddies In My Belly by Sarah Morgan
- Book, The Human Superorganism
- Buddies Cookbook, For a copy of the Buddies Cookbook please email email@example.com
- Free Resources(Snack Sheet, Food Plate, Guide to Probiotics)
- Buddies In My Belly Probiotics
- The Other Pill- www.evenhealthco.com
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!