In episode #10 we are learning how to manage autism, asthma, eczema, and allergies holistically with Dr. Kendra Becker. Dr. Kendra Becker is an integrated physician practicing in for over 10 years; She is Connecticut’s “4A Specialist” (asthma, autism, allergies, atopy/eczema). She holds an ND degree and MS, APRN . She is board certified in both areas. Her specialties include MTHFR, fertility and treatment of “the 4As” (asthma, autism, allergies, atopy/eczema). Dr. Becker focuses on primarily treating the pediatric population and their parents. Dr. Becker is adjunct Faculty at 2 prominent universities, where she teaches physicians and precepts student Doctors and Nurse Practitioners. Dr Becker lectures all over the country on topics such as autism, the immune system, MTHFR & genetic mutations that have health implications and “Keeping Healing in the Home” Dr Becker is the author of “A Delicious Way to Heal the Gut” and her recently published second book “All You CAN Eat”. Dr Becker has been selected as one of Connecticut’s “Top Naturopathic Doctors”.
Join Dr Becker and learn how to heal your body from the inside, and begin your journey of healing and resilience, starting with your cells. Learn how food can be your medicine or your poison and that your genes do not define you, but certainly help guide the way of your healing.
Connect with Dr. Becker-
- How to treat the 4 A’s- autism, asthma, atopic dermatitis(eczema) and allergies
- What the connection is between the 4 A’s
- Risk factors that cause one or all of the A’s to manifest
- How to support our body
- Where to start with autism
- Recommendations for asthma
- How to tackle eczema in a holistic way
- How to wean people off their allergy medications
- Advice for prepping for pregnancy
Links Mentioned In The Podcast-
- Book, A Delicious Way to Heal the Gut
- Book, All You CAN Eat
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
We love hearing from you! If you enjoyed this podcast, take a screenshot of you listening to it on your phone and tag us! @gurlgonegreen and @roseangove and hashtag #thegoldenhourpodcast