Today is going to be a little review of The Golden Hour Podcasts with hosts Suzi and Rose. There have been 13 different health experts in various fields that have been on the podcast. From naturopathic doctors, dermatologists, natural bloggers and medical doctors. There have been so many golden nuggets we’ve gleaned from all the episodes. However, we thought it would be great to recap and review the episodes and share the biggest takeaways from each. Sometimes it’s easy to forget what was shared. It might be a good idea to even go back and listen if you need to.
Connect with Suzi and Rose-
- Episode #2- Dr. Keira Barr a dermatologist shares to do monthly skin checks on yourself on your birthday. Also to get yearly skin checks at a dermatologist.
- Episode #3- Dr. Christine Shaffner shares all about getting to the root cause of any illness. Different tests to get done. Parasites and all about infections.
- Episode #4- Dr. Cates shares her secrets to achieve glowing skin, and the importance of finding the root cause when it comes to skin ailments.
- Episode #5- Dr. Emily Hecker shares her journey with losing weight and how it’s all related to blood sugar. She also discusses histamine.
- Episode #6- Dr. Deanna Mutzel shares the importance of getting back on the health wagon when we fall off, eating for the seasons, and the value of self care.
- Episode #7- Dr. Doni Wilson shares how to manage stress, cortisol and adaptogens.
- Episode #8- Daniel Debaun shares practical tips on how to reduce radiation exposure, and how we just need to implement baby steps.
- Episode #9- Sara Morgan– Shares how to prep body for baby, all about probiotics, and vagina swabbing for c-sections
- Episode #10- Dr. Kendra Becker– Shares how to reduce inflammation in the 4 A’s- Asthma, Allergies, Atopic Dermatitis, and Autism.
- Epsiode #11- Darren Vigil Shares how to build a healthy home and the importance of detoxing your home.
- Episode #12- Kristen Marr Shares the importance of a real food diet, slowing down and cooking meals at home and meal planning and prep.
- Episode #13- Dr. Matt Shares the importance of fitness and staying active, why strength training is good for so many bodily functions and the benefit of accountability partners.
Links Mentioned In The Podcast-
- Kelly Leveque Book, Body Love
- Dr. Trevor Cates Book, Clean Skin from Within
- Dunwoody Lab Tests
- Buddies In My Belly Book and Products by Sara Morgan
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!