Connect With Dr. Eric Balcavage-
- The difference between glandular hypothyroidism and cellular hypothyroidism
- What is free T3 and reverse T3 ratio and why it's an important marker to look at
- Seeing people fully recover from Hashimoto's once they addressed the root cause
- Should you supplement with iodine if you have Hashimoto's
- All about Epstein Barr and Hashimoto's
- 3 daily habits that have made the biggest impact in Dr. Balcavage's life
- Where people can find Dr. Balcavage
Links Mentioned in the Podcast:
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!