I've rounded out 40 Natural Holiday Gift Ideas! Ok, so it's less than two weeks until Christmas and if you're anything like me you still haven't wrapped up your holiday shopping. I know, shame on me but life's been a bit hectic lately- can you blame a girl?! But I thought if I'm doing this, how many other people are doing the same thing. So I thought I would share some gift ideas that I'm gifting to my family and friends and some gift ideas that are just always winners. Plus, so many of the gift ideas can either be bought on Amazon- quick and easy or Pharmaca- and they're always having sales! Basically, I've got your back this holiday season.
Pharmaca- (Always having sales, and you can get clean beauty, kid's toys and even herbs all in one place)
- Juice Beauty Brow Envy Gel- This eyebrow wand is amazing! Best eyebrow wand I've found in green beauty. I wear the color medium-dark.
- Inika Organic Makeup- This makeup brand is a cut above and their formulations are dreamy! Their mascara is awesome, their eyeshadow duos and baked foundation.
- ZuZu Luxe Liquid Liner- This liner is my fave! It's inexpensive, stays put and comes in a variety of colors.
- Intelligent Nutrients Hair Spray- Ok, I've found another green beauty hair spray I can't get enough of. It's so good! And with Pharmaca's sales a steal!
- John Masters Hair Paste- This hair paste my brother and hubs love! It is clean and budget friendly! Also, doesn't give your hair the wet look.
- AER Vapour Deodorant- This deodorant is one of the best in green beauty and you can get it for a pretty good discount on Pharmaca!
- Melissa & Doug Toys- Pharmaca offers so many natural options for toys! We love this wooden house. My girls love using the keys for it.
- Stasher Bags- These silicone bags are my fave! I use them for anything and everything. They freeze well too. Say no to plastic and grab these instead!
- S.W. Basics Cream- These easy creams are nice to take with you on the go. Put one in your car, one in your purse, kitchen- hands will never be dry!
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek- These are one of the first multi-use products I tried in green beauty and I still can't get enough- so versatile. Use on cheeks, lips and eyes.
Amazon- (Quick turnaround with Amazon Prime and best deals)
- Curious Chef Knife Set- I've been looking for a knife set for my 4 1/2 year old. She loves being in the kitchen and I love her learning about real food.
- Do-A-Dot Paint Washable Markers- My girls love markers and coloring- art in general. My friend Steph had recommended these.
- Melissa & Doug Child Safe Scissor Activity Set- My 4 1/2 year old loves scissors and cutting. 🙂 These are perfect because they're kid safe!
- Melissa & Doug Bead Set- My friend Steph also recommended this bead set for my 4 1/2 year old. She loves making things and jewelry- perfect combo!
- Compound Effect Book- One of my very favorite books I always go back too. A great book for anyone wanting to take their life to the next level!
- Dr. John's Lollipops- These lollipops are so clean when it comes to ingredients and my girls love them! Sugar free too.
- Brooklyn Bamboo Washcloths- I got these washcloths for my face and I LOVE them- they're so soft and not expensive.
- Micro Maxi Scooter- Both my girls have these scooters and love them!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- Fave green beauty mascara- it works so well!
Beautycounter- (All clean beauty in one place and they're having a sale Dec. 15th-17th off holiday sets)
- Necessary Neutrals Palette- Love this eyeshadow palette! Best eyeshadows I've found in green beauty. The longevity is amazing!
- Highlighter Palette- This highlighter palette has 3 shades and is so gorgeous on anyone!
- Mini Lipgloss Vault- This lipgloss set is a great option to give as one gift or to break up into smaller gifts.
- Color Intense Lipstick Vault- This lipstick set is so fun! It has so many different shades you can try out- they're hydrating and pigment is so rich.
- Instant Awakening Trio- I use the lotion before makeup application, the resurfacing mask every other night and the eye masks in the morning- perfect skincare set!
- Best of Beautycounter- This gives you a taste of the best of Beautycounter skincare products. It's such a great gift idea for someone just getting started.
- Travel Size Cleansing Balm- A bestseller in Beautycounter- it works so well. Now you can try it for a little less money with the travel size before buying the full size.
- Counterman Kit- This is a men's essential kit that comes in the coolest bag- any guy would be lucky to get it!
- Travel Body Essentials- I love anything travel friendly. Makes it so easy to grab when packing- this set is all the body products you need when on the road!
- Intense Moisture Body Duo- This set will keep your skin so hydrated throughout the winter! Such a great gift idea!
Misc.- (Green Beauty/Bedding/Water Filter/Nontoxic Cookware)
- True Botanicals Antioxidant Booster and Cellular Repair Serum– This is my heavy hitting anti-aging duo! If you follow me you know I can't stop using them!
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant– Best natural deodorant, my fave!
- Agent Nateur Holi Man Deodorant– My hub's fave deodorant.
- Live Botanical Luna Rose and Honey Cleansing Mask– Can't get enough of this mask and cleanser- use it every morning.
- Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream– This cream is everything when the weather turns cold and skin gets parched.
- Kosas Lipsticks– To own a Kosas lipstick is to love it! These are pigmented, long lasting and moisturizing.
- Osmia Bar Soaps- These bar soaps not only are clean and effective but so pretty! A great hostess gift too.
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliator– My fave exfoliant, works so well at sloughing off the dead skin and giving your skin a glow.
- Berkey Water Filter- This is the water filter I have. It filters it all out and more. Even fluoride!
- Xtrema Nontoxic Cookware- Can't stop using my Xtrema cookware. Love knowing it doesn't put toxins in my food and is easy to clean!
- SOL Organix- These sheets are soft, high quality and above all toxin free! Plus, for a luxury sheet they don't break the bank.
See anything you're going to snag as a gift?