So excited to be sharing with you episode #29 on how to set achievable goals with Rose and Suzi. Today we are pulling back the curtain on what goals look like and how to achieve the ones you set. It can often seem daunting setting goals, thinking you're not actually going to achieve them. However, we are sharing what's worked for us and what setting realistic goals actually look like. Plus, we are busting some common goal myths too and why mindset is so important. This episode is so good and perfect for the new year as everyone has goals on their mind.
Connect with Suzi and Rose-
- How we set goals
- All about planners
- Favorite podcasts on mindset/goals
- Favorite books on mindset/goals
- The importance of having a few goals versus many
- Why you should have a goal
- What is a word for the year
- Why focus is so important
Links Mentioned in The Podcast-
- Natalie Bacon Podcast- Design Your Dream Life
- Terri Savelle Foy Podcast
- Brendan Burchard- The Brendan Show
- Brooke Castillo- The Life Coach School Podcast
- High Performance Habits Book by Brendan Burchard
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Dream It Pin It Live It by Terri Savelle Foy
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.