Finally sharing my Smoothie Box Review with you! I was so excited when Smoothie Box reached out to me and told me about their smoothies. I couldn’t wait to try!
If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m obsessed with smoothies! I make one every morning for breakfast.
There are several reasons why I love smoothies:
- They are super quick to whip up. I prep all my ingredients and literally just add liquid the ingredients and I’m good to go.
- They are convenient on the go and as a mom. Even if you’re not a mom you probably can relate to the benefit of smoothies.
- They pack a nutrient punch. My smoothie is loaded with a ton of veggies, fruit, healthy fats, fiber and protein. A great way to start my mornings without having to prepare an elaborate breakfast.
I’ve checked out a lot of smoothie companies in the past but it’s been hard to find ones that aren’t just loaded with a ton of fruit. I want some healthy fats, fiber and a amount of veggies. After all, if you’re smoothie is primarily made up of fruit you’re going to crash pretty quick after drinking it!
When I heard of Smoothie Box I was pleasantly surprised to see how healthy their smoothie packs were. They were all organic and didn’t have any added sugar or funky ingredients. Plus, the protein they offered was grass fed collagen protein. I knew this was a smoothie company I could get behind!
How It Works:
Smoothie Box offers 3 different smoothie flavors currently:
- Cacao- A guilt-free, rich & velvety chocolate milkshake(Smoothie Box description) Banana, Zucchini, Kale, Coconut Water, Grass-fed Collagen Protein, Sunflower Seeds, Banana Puree (Banana, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Coconut Cream, Cacao Nibs, Cacao Powder, Sea Salt
- Green- A bright & tangy avocado salad(Smoothie Box description) Chopped Spinach, Avocado, Pineapple, Grass-fed Collagen Protein, Lemon Juice, Pineapple Juice, Water, Ginger, Dates, Flax Seed*, Sea Salt
- Clementine- An orange creamsicle with a ginger boost(Smoothie Box description) Mandarin, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Ginger, Grass-fed Collagen Protein, Coconut Cream, Lemon Juice, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Water, Dates
The Smoothies come with collagen peptides as the protein source. They come in little packets. All the smoothie packs are gluten, soy, and dairy free. Plus, there’s no added sugar!
You can choose between 4 different boxes:
- Variety- 10 Cacao smoothie packs, 5 Green, 5 Clementine
- Protein Punch- 10 Cacao, 10 Clementine
- Chocolate Lover- 20 Cacao
- Custom- 20 of your favorite combo, you get to pick the amount of each
All you have to do is add water or nut/seed milk of your choice to your blender, add smoothie pack, collagen pouch and you’re set!
*You pay $5.95 a smoothie which is a steal! Most smoothies you buy you end up paying upwards of $10 a smoothie! Not only does Smoothie Box save you time but also money.
I ordered the Variety pack! I wanted to be able to try all the flavors for you guys of course. My favorite flavor is Cacao! It’s so creamy and really does taste like a healthy chocolate milkshake but instead filled with veggies like zucchini, and kale, plus it’s dairy free. It really satisfied me in the mornings.
Not to say I didn’t like Clementine or Green, I really liked them too! The Green smoothie pack is so refreshing. It definitely would wake me up with the ginger and lemon juice. The Clementine totally reminded me of a creamsicle type of flavor, which I’m definitely all about! The Clementine and the Cacao were more filling to me. But once I looked at the protein content it made sense. Clementine and Cacao have a little more protein than the Green smoothie pack.
I love that you just add water and you’re good to go! On the back of each smoothie pack they tell you to add 16 oz. of water. I added about 12 oz. I like my smoothies a little thicker. I also added a cup of water and then 1/2 cup of coconut milk to make it a little creamier.
When my Smoothie Box arrived everything was still perfectly frozen and intact. There was dry ice keeping it frozen. I loved how everything was so neatly packed and there was no leakage of anything. I also got my order super quick!
I’m so impressed with Smoothie Box!
I can’t recommend them enough. They make living out a healthy lifestyle so simple and easy. I loved not having to think about prepping my smoothies or making sure I had all the ingredients. Everything was literally ready to go and just needed to be blended! My morning routine became effortless and so smooth, yet I was still getting all the nutrients of my previous smoothies.
I was also so excited that all their ingredients were organic! A huge win in my book. I love knowing that I don’t have to sacrifice quality for convenience. I still added in a lot of my favorite superfood powders to the smoothie packs too. I love adding in camu powder, pomegranate powder, and açaí powder.
Order Your Smoothie Box:
If you’ve been wanting to hop on the smoothie train and aren’t sure where to start, then try out Smoothie Box! They literally make the whole experience so easy and simple. Maybe you already know you love smoothies but just want to save some time and hassle of making your own, then Smoothie Box would be perfect for you! Order through the link below and get $15 off your subscription for life!