Sharing what I buy at Vitacost on the blog! I've gotten so many requests to share what I get at Vitacost that I thought I would just write it up in a blog post. Easy for you to go back to when you're going to place an order.
*This is NOT sponsored by Vitacost. Just my thoughts.
I've been ordering from Vitacost for the past couple years and love how easy it is to buy a variety of natural goods all in one place. From my favorite organic natural snacks and dry goods to even natural body care products. All in one place! Plus, they're always offering serious deals. If you sign up for their emails you will always be updated with the latest offerings.
I've saved so much money too! Besides having sales, they always offer competitive low prices as well. I also have to mention the shipping, they always get my order to me in such a timely manner! It's typically 2 business days and then it shows up on my doorstep.
I'm all about finding shortcuts and ways to make my life easier as a mom when living out this natural lifestyle. Vitacost makes it so easy!
So here is a list of items that I buy from Vitacost.
- Muir Glen Organic Pasta Tomato Sauce- I love getting this tomato sauce. It's organic and it doesn't have any added sugars. Most tomato sauces have added sugars to them.
- Siete Chips- We love these grain free chips! They're a nice alternative to corn chips and taste great.
- Frontier Organic Spices– It's important to buy spices organic and non-irradiated. When you buy organic you're usually also eliminating the irradiation process too. The quality of their spices is next level!
- Herbamare- This is an organic all purpose seasoning that I use on everything. From meat, to veggies, it works for it all!
- Jovial Gluten Free Organic Pasta- Love having this pasta on hand for a quick dinner to throw together for the girls. There's no weird fillers, just simple clean ingredients.
- Native Forest Coconut Milk- I always have some canned coconut milk on hand. This brand is great because it doesn't have the BPA lining.
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips- I always have a bag of these on hand. They are sweetened with stevia and no sugar!
- One Degree Organic Sprouted Oat Granola- This granola is so tasty! But I also like it because One Degree tests their oats for glyphosate. Super important since oats are sprayed towards the end of harvest with pesticides.
- Milkadamia Macadamia Milk Unsweetened- My hubs loves using this as a dairy alternative for his lattes in the morning.
- Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt- I like getting the larger bag and then just refilling my smaller containers. This salt is the real deal and is mined in Utah.
- Nutiva Organic Chia Seed Black- We use chia seeds in our smoothies everyday, so have to have a bag on hand always.
- Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract- Always need to have vanilla in the cupboard.
- Once Again Organic Cashew Butter- I love this cashew butter because it's organic and comes in glass. We use nut butters in our smoothies everyday.
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil- I always have this on hand! It's my go to oil for cooking since you can use it at high temperatures.
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil- I also always have coconut oil on hand for cooking and recipes.
- 4th & Heart Grass-Fed Ghee Butter Himlayan Pink Salt- This ghee is my favorite! The flavor is amazing. I use this in recipes and for cooking.
- Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup- I'm picky about my maple syrup. This comes in glass and is organic, plus it tastes great!
- Organic Gemini TigerNut Granola Banana Cacao- This granola is great if you can't do oats and follow a more AIP diet. Instead of oats it's made with tigernuts, which aren't actually a nut but part of the tuber family.
- Otto's Cassava Flour- I love having this on hand for making cassava tortillas, or waffles. I also make a pizza crust with this.
- Terra Plantains Chips- These plantain chips have only 3 ingredients, salt, plantains and coconut oil. They taste so good and are a great substitute for corn chips. Not all Terra chips are made with coconut oil so double check the label.
- MadeGood Organic Granola Bars Gluten Free- I like getting these granola bars for my girls when were traveling. They are low in sugar and also have some veggies in them.
- Kettle & Fire Bone Broth- This is my favorite store bought bone broth. It doesn't have any bad additives, it's made from grass fed bones and it's organic.
- HU Chocolate- These chocolate bars are next level! They have so many good flavors, few ingredients are organic and taste amazing.
- Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour- I use this tigernut flour for recipes of all kinds.
- Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar- This vinegar is a staple in our house.
- Artisana Organics Raw Coconut Butter- This coconut butter is used for all kinds of recipes in our house.
- Navitas Organics Camu Powder- I use all the superfood powders for my smoothie recipes. This is one of the most potent forms of Vitamin C!
- Navitas Organics Acai Powder- I also add açaí powder to my smoothies too for more antioxidant power.
- Navitas Organics Pomengrante Powder- I use this powder for my smoothies too.
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Golden Flax Seeds- I use these for a lot of recipes.
- Nutzo Organic Nut and Seed Butter- I love this nut butter, it's not only organic but has a variety of seeds, not just nuts.
- Primal Kitchen Dressing & Marinade Made with Avocado Oil Paleo Ranch- I love getting this ranch dressing for recipes and salads. It doesn't have any funky oils in it.
- Cocomels Organic Coconut Milk Caramel Bites Vegan Sea Salt- These are definitely a treat but so delicious!
- Living Harvest Tempt™ Hempmilk Unsweetened Creamy Non-Dairy Beverage- Love having this on hand when I don't have nut milk made.
- Mediterranean Organic Black Olives Pitted- Love getting these olives from Vitacost since they're in glass.
- Divina Organic Pitted Green Olives- Also love these olives since they're in glass.
- Jovial Organic Diced Tomatoes- These organic tomatoes are not only organic but come in glass. Glass is especially important when getting tomatoes since they're so acidic and can soak up more BPA when in cans.
- Bionaturae Organic Tomato Paste- This tomato paste is always on hand in our cupboard. I use it for recipes often.
- Emperors Kitchen Organic Chopped Garlic- I can't be without my minced garlic! I use it all the time in recipes instead of fresh garlic. I know some of you are shaking your head but it's one shortcut I take right now that's made my life easier. 🙂
- Artisan Tropic Cassava Strips- These are a great alternative to a traditional chip. Simple ingredients and satisfy the crunch!
- Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Chocolate Coconut- I love this collagen! It makes smoothies tasty, and hot chocolate dreamy but with no sugar! Just sweetened with monk fruit. I like the vanilla too but they don't carry it at Vitacost.
- Wild Made Organic Fruit Rolls Gluten Free Grape- I've gotten these for my girls and they love them. It's like a fruit roll up but without the crazy ingredients Just made with real fruit!
- Made Good Crispy Bars- These are a nice treat for the girls instead of traditional rice krispy squares. These are made with some veggies and are low in sugar.
- Purely Elizabeth Probiotic Granola Gluten Free Chocolate Sea Salt- This is another granola I like to get from them. We especially like the chocolate sea salt one!
- Smart Sweets Gummy Bears Gluten Free- These are gummy bears but without the added sugar! They are sweetened with stevia.
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Tapioca Flour- Use this gluten free flours for a variety of recipes.
- Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot Starch-Flour- This is another gluten free flour I always have on hand.
- Primal Kitchen Mayo and Chipotle Mayo– We love these mayos! They are made with simple ingredients and aren't filled with any weird oils.
- Laundry Detergent- I like that they offer a variety of laundry detergents. From Molly's Sud's, GreenShield Organic, Rebel Green and Fit Organic Laundry Detergent.
- Bambo Nature Baby Diapers– We love these baby diapers! They are great for even the most sensitive skin types and are the cleanest disposable diaper I've found.
- Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner- I use this to make Live Simply's DIY Dish Soap recipe. It's easy and cleans so well. Plus, cost effective.
- Auromere Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste- My holistic dentist recommend this toothpaste and I love it! It works so well.
- Dr Tungs Smart Floss- This floss is great and isn't coated with petrochemical waxes.
- If You Care Parchment Baking Paper- I always have this in my house. Makes cleaning up so easy. This one is best since it's unbleached.
I hope this helps when shopping at Vitacost! Leave me a comment and let me know what you like to buy from there! Get your shop on here!