Today on the blog I’m showing you how to save money on clean beauty. I hear the phrase a lot, I can’t afford to swap my beauty products out. Or switching over is so expensive. I hear you and I totally get it. It’s not easy to just drop a couple hundred on some new clean beauty products. That’s why I want to introduce you to my secret weapon when it comes to saving money when buying natural beauty products.
Have you heard of Pharmaca? Well, if you haven’t let me introduce you! They’re an online natural wellness retailer that carries everything from clean beauty products, to natural supplements, kid’s products and more.
I love finding a one stop shop where I can literally buy my toothpaste, get my favorite lipstick, and grab some clean shampoo. Instead of shopping at 3 different stores online.
I wanted to share why Pharmaca is my go too when getting clean products for a good price. Keep reading to find out why this retailer takes the cake!
*This post does contain affiliate links. If you do purchase something from one of them I will receive a small commission.
1st- Pharmaca carries QUALITY products.
Yes, you read that right. It’s not some retailer selling random things. They carry all the big name green beauty brands, natural living brands and supplement brands. Plus, their selection is amazing!
2nd- It’s all in ONE place.
No more going back and forth between five websites trying to get green beauty brands in one place and supplements in another. Now, you can just do it all at once and save yourself some precious time.
3rd- Shopping at Pharmaca SAVES you money.
Yes, you heard me right! They are always having a great sale or gift with purchase. Plus, you get free shipping after $35- hello. Most retailers are $50 and higher.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to their website to purchase something and was amazed to find they also carried another one of my products too. Pharmaca has made my life more streamlined and easier as a mom and fellow natural living enthusiast.
Here are some products you can find at Pharmaca:
- Green Beauty(hair, makeup, skincare, body)
- Collagen Powders
- Natural Baby Products
- Natural Home Products
Some green beauty brands I love that they carry are:
Isn’t it amazing?! Huge savings plus quality products. I wanted to share some of my very favorite brands and products that you can find at Pharmaca below.
- 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream This eye cream wakes up my tired mama eyes and helps minimize the puffiness. I’m so impressed with the price and the quality of the product! I even put mine in the fridge to help de-puff even more.
- Radius Floss This floss is always the best deal on Pharmaca. I love knowing that it’s free from teflon and other chemicals they put on conventional floss.
- Himalaya Toothpaste I was excited to try this toothpaste for the first time. I had read rave reviews about it. I really like the formula. It isn’t overly foaming and my teeth feel clean and polished after using. I’ll have to wait and see how much it whitens but so far I’m impressed!
- Dr. Bronner’s Soaps Love these soaps in general, but love this convenient travel size for all my trips! You can use it to wash your hands, your body, even get a stain out of a shirt. I love the hemp scented one.
- Max Green Alchemy Hair Paste- I’ve been on the hunt for a texture paste that works and isn’t going to blow the budget. Well, I finally found one! I had heard good things about Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Texture Paste and was excited it lived up to the hype. It comes in tube form and retails for $14.99, but at Pharmaca they are always having discounts so you can usually get it for 20% off! This works on my husband’s hair to give him a nice textured look and some decent hold without it looking wet or crispy. It also works on my hair too. I take a small dime size amount and rub through my hands. After, curling I take my hands and work it through to piece out the curls and add some texture and hold. A great product all around and at a great price!
- Evan Healy Sweet Blossom Hydrating Oil- This body oil has been in my beauty arsenal for 5 years- it’s so good! I love the smell. It has notes of frankincense, neroli, and ylang ylang in it. When you apply it to your skin it soaks right up. But leaves behind a silly smooth feeling. Made with a combination of jojoba, sunflower, sesame and apricot kernel oil. It envelops your skin and leaves lasting moisture.
- Preserve Razor Tripe Blade- These razors are made from recycled materials, some of the recycled products are yogurt cups. Pretty cool! Also, the whole razor is recyclable itself. They give my skin a smooth feeling but I don’t feel like they’re so sharp that they are going to nick me easily. I love that they’re easy to travel with too and budget friendly. A great pick instead of getting a plastic one you can’t recycle.
- Acure Captivating Light Body Oil- This body oil is great for travel! I love having it on hand for trips. It doesn’t come in glass like the Evan Healy one, which makes it perfect for a trip. You can easily toss it in your bag and not worry about it breaking. Plus, it smells so good and sprays too- pretty cool. If coconut isn’t your fave, they also have other scents too.
- ZuZu Lipsticks- These lipsticks are another great value for a green beauty lipstick. It goes on so smooth and doesn’t bleed. I love the color Starlet! A cool candy apple red. The perfect statement lip for those days when you want to look pulled together but don’t want to do a full face of makeup.
- 100% Pure Eye Mask-I love these masks! They can wake up any tired eyes. Plus, they are great at de-puffing and minimizing dark circles. You apply them underneath your eyes and it instantly feels cooling and refreshing. The eye gels are made from a combination of aloe vera gel and plant cellulose. I love bringing these with me on trips, and also for early mornings when my eyes need a little bit of help. Trust me- you’ll be hooked!
- Juice Beauty Sport Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 30- I love a good mineral based sunscreen and this one by Juice Beauty did not disappoint! It is packed full the natural mineral zinc oxide which helps block the sun without the harmful chemicals. It does go on a bit whiter, which is typical of mineral based sunscreens. But sometimes I prefer that when applying to my kiddos. It helps me to see where I’ve applied it and I find they don’t burn as easily. This sunscreen stood the test of pool days quite well!
- Inika Organic Liquid Foundation- This foundation had me at first swipe! I really can’t get over it. It goes on so smooth, doesn’t look cakey and lasts the whole day. I tried their bb cream but I prefer their liquid foundation over it. It makes your skin look so dewy and lit from within. I would apply it with my fingers or a foundation brush. It blends so easily into the skin. A great foundation for those with dry to normal skin types.
- Inika Organic Mineral Blush Duo- I’ve quickly fallen for anything and everything Inika Organic! Their products speak for themselves. This is the first time I’ve tried one of their baked Mineral Blushes. This blush is so pretty. It has a mix of blush rose pink and a soft peach hue. A great mix! I love that it’s a pressed blush. Makes it so easy to use and less messy. The blush color is very light and subdued. It really gives an overall natural look. I like layering this blush on top of a cream blush. This helps the blush last longer and gives it a little glow too! A great blush for anyone who likes an overall soft, understated look.
- All Good Body Lotion- This is a great budget friendly body lotion. It really performs so well one comes in a tube which makes it so easy to travel with.
- Vapour Organic Beauty AER Next Level Deodorant– This is such a great deodorant and one of the few places you can find it for a discount online.
Do you see any product faves? Shop all of Pharmaca here to save big!