Today I’m sharing my favorite natural beauty gifts under $30 on the blog! It can be hard to find the perfect gift often when the gifts are all out of budget. That’s why I created a budget friendly natural beauty gift guide. A guide that takes the guesswork out of having to spend more than you want. But still you are able to give that special someone a great gift. I’ve rounded out my favorite gifts under $30! All of these are tried and true and products I would recommend over and over again to family and friends. You will definitely put a smile on someone’s face with one of these gifts.
Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing more gift guides as it gets closer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday- I don’t want you to miss out on anything!
Best Natural Beauty Gifts Under $30:
- ($7-$30) 100% Pure Eye Bright Eye Mask- These are the perfect gift for a tired mama- who am I kidding all the mamas are probably tired! 😉 You apply these underneath your eyes and they help to de-puff and add hydration to the underneath eye area. It’s basically like a cup of coffee for underneath your eyes- need I say more?! Get them here!
- ($30) Ursa Major All Star Travel Kit- This is such a great starter kit for someone new to natural beauty or for a seasoned natural beauty buff who wants some travel friendly clean beauty. It includes a face wash, deodorant, face wipes and their Golden Hour Recovery Cream. What’s even better? The products are unisex and work great for either women or men! Get it here!
- ($20) Innersense Hydrate Travel Trio- This is such a steal. You get three of Innersense hair staples. Their leave in conditioner(best in green beauty), plus their Hydrating Cream Hairbath and Hydrating Cream Conditioner. These are some of the best natural beauty hair products out there! Especially great for curly haired gals, or those with dry, coarse hair. Check them out here!
- ($27) Rose Quartz Facial Roller- This is one of the best gifts for anyone. It not only helps to de-puff the skin but also help fade fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will look overall brighter and more awake after using a facial roller. Check them out here!
- ($16) Primally Pure Deodorant- This deodorant is so good and works! I’ve tried them all and I keep going back to this one. It delivers! It keeps me smelling fresh all day long. My hubs loves the Charcoal Deodorant too! Check them out here!
- ($20) Beautycounter One Step Remover Wipes- These are the best natural beauty wipes in clean beauty! I’ve tried them all and I always go back to these. They arhttps://primallypure.com/collections/deodorant?rfsn=2306463.c6bb60e the perfect amount of moisture. Not too dry and not too wet. They remove all my makeup effortlessly. Who doesn’t love a face wipe! Get them here!
- ($14) Aila Nail Polish- This is my favorite natural nail polish brand. They have so many great color options, plus they stay on. They even have a clear top coat that rates a 1 on EWG! It’s called Better Than Gel. A great topcoat that acts like a gel polish. Check out all the colors here!
- ($28) Kosas Lipsticks- If you’ve followed me for a hot minute then you know I’m obsessed with these lipsticks. They are hydrating, pigment is great and they stay put. What’s not to love! I love so many of the colors. From Electra, Rosewater and Royal. Check them out here!
- ($22) Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator- This hydrating mist smells amazing and really works! It feel so good on the skin post cleansing. Smells like vanilla- which I love. This is also great for on planes when skin can get extra dry. The perfect hydrating mist to throw in your purse too! Get it here!
- ($28) Organic Bath Co Peaceful Body Butter- This body butter is what dreams are made of! It comes in a glass jar which I love and feels like butter on your skin. It smells amazing too! Who doesn’t want some natural body butter?! Get it here!
Check out my other gift guides below:
See any faves? What budget friendly natural beauty products do you love?