I wanted to share with you 35 natural products that changed my life. I really thought long and hard about these and wanted to give you products that truly made the cut for me. I’ve been on the this real food journey for 10+years, this natural beauty journey for 8 years and creating a nontoxic home for 2 years. It’s totally a journey but one that is doable! Remember it’s not a sprint but a marathon. Keep your sanity and slowly detox your life. In no particular order here are 35 natural products that changed my life!
35 Natural Products That Changed My Life-
- Berkey Water Filter- I got a Berkley water filter for my home 7 years ago and I haven’t looked back. After learning what’s in our drinking water I knew I needed to get a water filter. The average drinking water can contain pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals- just to name a few. Berkey is not only filters out all the nasties but also is pretty affordable. You can choose what size you need depending on your family. Get one here!
- Puracy Stain Remover- I mean let it be known- this is a life changing product! I have gotten blood out, breastmilk poop, you name it. It works and is budget friendly! Get it here!
- Dr. Tung’s Tongue Scraper- I do this every morning and I can’t not do it now! I’m officially a tongue scraper. There is so much bacteria that lives in your tongue, especially in the morning. This ensures you’re removing the bacteria instead of ingesting it all over again. Get my favorite tongue scraper here!
- Kosas Lipstick- These lipsticks are my fave in natural beauty! They offer a ton of color options, are highly pigmented and last. Plus, they’re hydrating. Trust me, you’ll be hooked in no time. Some favorite colors I love are Thrillest, Royal, and Rosewater. Snag a lipstick here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hairspray- If you’ve been transitioning to natural beauty for a hot minute then you know finding a natural hair spray can often feel like a daunting task. Well, I’ve literally tried them all and the only one that meets my standards is Josh Rosebrook. Get it here and thank me later!
- Live Botanical Honey Rose Mask- Basically my holy grail when it comes to morning routine. I apply this to my face, while I brush my teeth and 5 minutes later I’m left with skin that glows. It’s magic in a jar! Plus, so budget friendly. Use my coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20%! Snag one here!
- Pharmaca- Oh Pharmaca how I love you! So as many of you know I’m an esthetician. Well, I worked as an esthetician at Pharmaca years ago. I loved it! For those who don’t know what Pharmaca is, allow me to explain. It’s your one stop shop when it comes to living a natural lifestyle. They have natural supplements, natural beauty products and natural baby products. There’s really not much you can’t find at Pharmaca. I love how I can find everything in one spot, but I also love how Pharmaca is constantly having sales! It’s kind of amazing. They are usually offering 20% off all the time, which means more money in my wallet! Shop all of Pharmaca here!
- Elite Fuel Iron- This iron literally changed my life. My iron depletion was severely low in the summer. So much so that after workouts I would feel dizzy. I knew something was up. After having my blood drawn I saw that my levels were crazy low. My naturopath recommended this specific iron supplement. It had been shown to increase iron absorption much faster. Usually if you take an iron supplement it takes a while to build up storage again. I noticed a difference after a couple weeks! Can’t recommend it enough!
- Naturpedic Organic Mattress- Sleeping on an organic mattress is pretty life changing. The amount of toxins in conventional mattresses is pretty disheartening. Since we sleep a 1/3 of our lives. It’s important to know what your sleeping on and what your body is absorbing. My husband and I have LOVED our naturpedic mattress! It’s seriously so comfortable. This is the naturpedic mattress we have!
- White Lotus Home Pillows- Finding organic pillows that my husband, myself and kids love has been no small task. But thanks to White Lotus Home- it’s been so easy! My husband literally won’t stop talking about his shredded latex pillow- he loves it. My kids and I love our Kapok Pillows. They offer such great customer service, can help you figure out which pillow is best and offer so many varieties depending on your pillow needs. Use Coupon code: GGG25 FOR 25% OFF. Check out all their pillow options here!
- SOL Organic Sheets– These sheets are a game changer! They’re soft, and not filled with toxins. I love that they offer several options depending on what you like. They’re luxury sheets but at affordable prices. Check out the sheets here!
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- Say hello to your new favorite lip serum- but for real! These are my favorite lip glosses in green beauty. I hadn’t found a favorite until I used these. Now I can’t go back! They aren’t sticky, or goopy like you might think. They are so smooth, hydrating and nourishing. The founder actually made them to act like a lip serum for the lips that is filled with antioxidants and vitamins. Check out all the lip colors here!
- Crunchi Foundation Brush- This foundation brush is EVERYTHING! It’s so soft, love that it has a flat top and is vegan. I know it sounds funny but when it comes to foundation brushes this brush takes the cake! Get yours here!
- Blendtec Blender- Yep, a quality high speed blender changes lives. I’ve had my Blendtec Blender now for over 4 years and I can’t recommend it enough. I love that it gets my smoothies so smooth, and can make nut butters. It gets used at least once a day if not twice. Check it out here!
- Cuisinart Food Processor- I didn’t get a food processor until this last year and I’m kind of kicking myself that I waited this long. It’s seriously SO amazing! I use it for my raw veggie bread, kale chip recipes, protein balls, granola bars- the list is endless! This is the one I have!
- Vitacost- where do I even start with Vitacost?! I love this online health food store. It has all my favorite natural products for food and living but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, they’re always offering coupon codes! I can’t recommend them enough! Check out my Vitacost blog post here on what I like to buy. Shop Vitacost here!
- If you care parchment paper- I know how has a parchment paper changed my life- well it has, allow me to explain. Parchment paper can actually be really toxic. It’s bleached and can contain many toxic chemicals. Things that you don’t want in your food and eventually in your body. In comes If You Care Parchment Paper- it’s unbleached, and nontoxic. So basically you can have your cake and eat it too! I love using parchment paper everyday for cooking. It makes cleaning after cooking so easy! Get your parchment paper here!
- Body Love Book- This book really opened my eyes to how our bodies process sugar, carbs, protein, fats, etc. If you’re wondering why you’re feeling low on energy, can’t lose the weight, or other health issues- check this book out. She breaks it down so simply! Get your book here!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- This mascara is my FAVE in natural beauty! It works like no other mascara and stays put. Plus, you can get it from Amazon for $14.99! Grab one for yourself and a friend here!
- Reusable Water Bottle- I don’t think I need to explain why this is such a life changer but I’ll give you a brief overview. Plastic bottles aren’t going away and the more we stop using them, the more change we can create. Plastic contains a host of problems in our bodies too. Have you ever drank out of a plastic water bottle? You can literally taste the plastic! Grab a reusable water bottle and change your life and the environment!
- Raw veggie Bread Ebook- I love raw veggie bread. Sounds weird but it literally has changed the way I eat and consume veggies. I dabbled in raw veggie bread here and there but didn’t start consistently making it until 2018. Wow, what a difference that made! My hubs is addicted and so am I. Imagine consuming a ton of veggies in a piece of bread that is made with healthy fats like nuts or seeds, olive oil and flaxseed…you would become addicted too. I use mine for veggie wraps, dip in hummus, egg wraps, and to just eat by itself. Check out the e-course I took here!
- Excalibur Dehydrator- Have you ever made kale chips in the dehydrator? Yeah, it’s life changing as well. Once you make them in the dehydrator, you’ll never go back to the oven. Plus, in the dehydrator all the nutrients are kept intact, since it’s not cooked past 115. I use my dehydrator for making raw veggie bread too, fruit leather, dried fruit, sprouted nuts- again the list is endless! Check out my Excalibur Dehydrator here!
- Safe Sleeve Cell Phone and iPad Case- This is the case I use for both my cell phone and iPad to shield myself from harmful EMF’s. I love knowing that I’m not exposing myself to harmful radiation. Check them out here!
- Beautycounter Countertime Collection- I’ve been using these for over 6 months and they’re literally changing my skin. They contain plant derived retinol, antioxidants and peptides. They seriously work! I always tell people if you’re looking for products that deliver in natural beauty, then look no further, these are it! These products are what are going to help with those fine lines and help to age gracefully. Get them here!
- Activ Whey Protein Powder- If you follow me, you know I love Activ Whey! It’s a goat whey protein that comes in vanilla and chocolate. Tastes amazing- you will become addicted. It also is so light, not heavy at all. It’s completely different than cow’s whey. It’s hypo-allergenic versus allergenic, is immune boosting and promotes healthy digestion. Check it out here!
- Primal Pastures– This grass-fed organic meat delivery box is next level! From chicken, to beef, to pork- they deliver to your front door. I love knowing that I’m getting quality meat and supporting farmers doing the right thing. Check it out here!
- Stasher Bags- These silicone bags have changed my food storage game for the better! I don’t use plastic bags anymore. But use these instead. They aren’t leaching any toxic chemicals, and I save money because I’m not constantly buying plastic bags. Plus, you’re saving the environment! Get yours here!
- E3 Live- This is an organic algae that has given me energy and helped my hashimotos. I started taking it over a year ago and I have felt so much better taking it! It gives my body all the nutrients! Algae supports digestion and the immune system, helps with mental clarity, and brain health. Trust me, this stuff is SO good! Get your E3Live here!
- Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation- I talk about this foundation all the time and sometimes I feel like a broken record but it’s because I just love it! It doesn’t look heavy on the skin, covers redness, and creates and overall polished glow. You’ll be loving how your skin looks. I’ve tried all the natural foundations and this one always calls to me! It performs just like it’s name- True Skin Serum Foundation. I wear the color SF3. Snag it here!
- Almond Cow- I never knew I needed this clever gadget until I started to use it- now I don’t know how I got along without it. It makes making nut milks a breeze- I mean seriously so easy! You’ll love it! Get your Almond Cow here!
- Greenpan Pots and Pans These are the best pots and pans I’ve used in the kitchen. I can’t recommend them enough. Things don’t stick like they used too, it’s so easy to clean and it continues to look good. Plus, they’re not super expensive like other pots and pans. Get one here!
- Ursa Major Sublime Sage Spray Deodorant- I probably have tried at least 50 natural deodorants and then I tried Ursa Major’s Sublime Sage Spray Deodorant. Once I tried it though, there was no going back. This deodorant doesn’t mess around. It doesn’t irritate my skin, and keeps me smelling fresh all day long. I’m not the only one that thinks this. This is my hubs favorite deodorant too! Snag one here!
- Kosmatology Hand Soap- There’s hand soaps and then there’s Kosmatology Hand Soaps. These hands soaps are squeaky clean, don’t dry out your hands(hello) and come in a ton of fun scents. Get one for you and for a friend here!
- Dazzle Dry Nail Polish- I feel like a broken record but the proof is in the pudding! This natural nail polish option is literally changing my life. It acts like a gel polish but in all the right ways. It doesn’t ruin or strip your natural nail like conventional gel polish does. My nails actually feel stronger! It also dries in 5 minutes- yes let me repeat myself, 5 minutes! It also last for 7-10 days. As a busy mom this is basically my favorite thing ever! Check them out here!
- Silicone Straws- These are larger silicone straws but I love the large size. Great for drinking water out of but also for drinking smoothies. Things don’t get stick in the small straws and they’re easy to clean. Get them here!
See anything you love too? What are some natural products that have changed your life?
Did you like this post on the 35 natural products that changed my life? Then check out some other reader favorites below!
Love this! So many beauty products come in plastic rather than glass, are you concerned about the chemicals in this type of plastic?
I’m not. Some I am but sometimes it’s unavoidable. I do the best I can. But still not always possible to get everything in glass.