Day #1 The Detox Market
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
I’ve teamed up with my friend and fellow natural blogger Lisa, from This Organic Girl. To know her is to love her and whenever we start brainstorming about collaborating it always starts to get crazy- in the best possible way! So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audiences and share some of our favorite natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away $12K in product! It’s about to get real good.
Giveaway Day #1 – 1 Year Subscription to The Detox Market Detox Box (value $479.40)
Detox Market was one of the first green beauty stores to launch back in the day. They carry an assortment of natural beauty brands from all over. From Ilia, Osmia Organics, Rahua, W3ll People and more. Even better, the Detox Box is a monthly subscription box that allows you to try out tried and true favorites in clean beauty for a fraction of the cost. These are universal products that are proven to be high performing. I always love seeing what’s in the box each month!
*To enter to win a one year subscription to the Detox Box you will need to subscribe to Detox Market’s email list at the bottom of the post.
Below I am sharing some of my recent favorites that I have received in my Detox Box:
One Love Organics
- Botanical B Enzyme Cleansing Oil- This cleanser is full of vitamin B complex. I love how it’s an oil but then when you add water it slightly emulsifies and the formula turns into a milky consistency. It not only removes my makeup, but everything else too. My skin is left feeling smooth and hydrated, not stripped at all. It smells like a tropical paradise with hints of coconut.
- Vitamin C Facial Serum- This facial serum is packed with vitamin C and also includes rosehip, baobab, and jojoba oil that transforms dull/lackluster skin into radiant/glowing skin. I apply it to clean skin that’s still slightly damp. You can use it in the morning or at night. I love how rich the oil feels on my skin. It really feels so nourishing.
- Botanical A Facial Cleanser- This facial cleanser contains AHAs, BHAs and wintergreen extract. It lathers up and helps to cleanse your skin even more. I start with the Botanical B Enzyme Cleansing Oil and then I follow with this. It really is the perfect cleanser to really achieve that deep clean feeling. My skin feels so clean!
Innersense Organic Beauty
- Pure Harmony Hairbath Shampoo Pure Inspiration Conditioner- Among Innersense Beauty hair products is a shampoo called Pure Harmony that’s suited for even cleansing, and purifying the scalp. The Pure Harmony is the one I recommend for fine/thin haired gals like myself. It isn’t as heavy on my hair. This is especially great after getting your hair colored for an extra boost of hydration.
- I Create Waves Texture Spray- I love adding this to my hair after I’ve curled it. It adds so much texture and a little hold. It really gives me that beachy look I crave. I use this product so often!
- Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner- They also included the Sweet Spirit Leave in Conditioner. I’m a huge fan of this product, especially in the summertime when my hair gets easily parched. I love spritzing it all over my hair before I go out in the sun to protect my color, and so it doesn’t soak up the chlorine in the pool water, it helps create a barrier.
- Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil- With ingredients like soothing rosehip and antioxidant rich carotenoids, this cleanser will not only cleanse your skin but also protect it from environmental stressors.
- Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream- This cream is the perfect antidote for protecting sensitive skin and giving it the hydration without the irritation that it craves. Chamomile is so calming and soothing. The perfect post cleansing cream to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Kukui and Jojoba Bead Brightening Exfoliator- This exfoliator brightens the skin but without harsh exfoliants. Most exfoliants can be too harsh for sensitive skin, not this one! Soothing and light jojoba beads gently exfoliate the skin without causing irritation. Your skin will feel smooth and not dried out.
- Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Rose Cleanser- This is a cream cleanser that is free from alcohols and detergents. It’s main goal is to gently cleanse the skin while at the same time keeping hydration intact. Perfect for those who have irritated skin like eczema or psoriasis.
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- THE best glosses in green beauty
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- This deodorant works SO well!
- Josh Rosebrook Hairspray- Best hairspray in green beauty- also one of the best products to switch out since conventional hairspray is so toxic!
So much clean beauty goodness in each month’s Detox Box. Make sure to subscribe to Detox Market’s email below to enter to win a WHOLE YEAR of clean beauty. If you don’t get drawn to win you can sign up for a monthly subscription here.
*Make sure to check back tomorrow for Day #2 of our 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways!!