Day #5 Laurel Skincare
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
I’ve teamed up with my friend and fellow natural blogger Lisa, from The New Knew. To know her is to love her and whenever we start brainstorming about collaborating it always starts to get crazy- in the best possible way! So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audiences and share some of our favorite natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away $12K in product! It’s about to get real good.
Giveaway Day #5 – Laurel Skincare! We are giving away the Night Balm, Honey Berry Enzyme Mask, Brighten Mask, Elixir I, and Sun Serum ($376 value).
If you aren’t familiar with Laurel Whole Plant Organics, allow me to introduce you. This skincare line is based on flowers and herbs. The line is 100% organic, raw and unrefined, and sources from bio-dynamic farms- I mean hello does it get any better?! No fillers in this line, all formulas are water and alcohol free. I love that the Laurel line is not only pure to the core, but also deeply rooted in creating a spa-like ritual for yourself in the process. Taking time to savor the experience not only for your skin but for your mind. And today’s giveaway is for Laurel Skincare products valued at $376 (includes their Night Balm, Honey Berry Enzyme Mask, Brighten Mask, Elixir I and Sun Serum). Scroll to the bottom of the post to enter the giveaway.
Below is my review of Laurel Skincare:
- Night Balm- A waterless, luxe balm filled with phytonutrients. It hydrates the skin, while at the same time delivering nutrients. It helps to strengthen and build connective tissue.
- Sun Serum- This serum is a one of a kind product. Who doesn’t have sun damage? I’m raising both hands. This little serum packs a serious punch towards fading hyper-pigmentation and freckles. It has 27 active ingredients, helping to promote skin rejuvenation and give you that glow we all crave. The scarlet pimpernel ﬂower does wonders to help reverse the signs of aging. Not to mention, organic licorice and carrot seed oil (packed with vitamin A). It doesn’t stop there. Not only does this serum help with current sun damage, but it also has red raspberry seed oil, jojoba and cranberry seed oil that protect for future sun damage. The whole serum is off the charts. It melts into your skin and leaves behind the scent of rosehip and sandalwood. This is a must have item for anyone looking to transform their skin!
- Honey Berry Enzyme Mask- I’ve had the pleasure of sampling this mask in the past and it was gone too quick! It smells amazing, like your favorite berry jam. It does wonders to awaken the skin and gently exfoliate. Say goodbye to dull looking skin with this baby. The ingredients again are so good. Raw honey, and raw royal jelly, are just a few that make this mask truly decadent. Not only does my skin look brighter, and more even after using, but I love knowing that it’s fighting signs of anti-aging with it’s super antioxidant vitamin b found in royal jelly. This is a cult favorite from Laurel’s line and for good reason!
- Brighten Mask- This mask is unlike any mask I’ve tried and it performs unlike any mask I’ve used for brightening. The mask is for sun damaged, mature skin and is packed full of potent vitamin c. It also has a blend of active ingredients. It literally is a blend of plants and essential oils- no crazy preservatives. It’s in powder form too, so the ingredients are very potent because there is no water dubbing them down. When you add water, it activates the mask right then and you’re getting the best stuff!
- Elixir I- This elixir is a must have step in those looking to keep their skin plump, dewy and glowing. It combines deeply hydrating, nutrient and antioxidant dense whole plants to achieve this.
*So many great products from Laurel Skincare and these 5 products could be yours by entering the giveaway below!
*Remember to check back tomorrow for day #5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!