Day #7 Josh Rosebrook
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
I’ve teamed up with my friend and fellow natural blogger Lisa, from This Organic Girl. To know her is to love her and whenever we start brainstorming about collaborating it always starts to get crazy- in the best possible way! So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audiences and share some of our favorite natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away $12K in product! It’s about to get real good.
Giveaway Day #7 – Josh Rosebrook! We are giving away an Active Enzyme Exfoliator, Cacao Antioxidant Mask, Vital Balm Cream, Hydration Mask, Hair Spray, Serum Spray, and Hydrating Accelerator($355)!
If you haven’t tried Josh Rosebrook’s products, then you are missing out! The premise that the body heals itself is how Josh crafts his products. Whether in skincare, or hair, the body knows when to produce the correct amount of oils, when to exfoliate and when to cleanse. Josh believes it’s our job to help the process along. I love his whole concept and fully subscribe to it. Another huge part of the products Josh creates is the ingredients. There’s nothing toxic, or synthetic about them. All ingredients from plants are 100% organic or wild harvested. It’s very important that not only are the ingredients high quality, but that the ingredients work together to create something truly special. Today’s giveaway will include $355 worth of product from Josh Rosebrook!! This includes the following: Active Enzyme Exfoliator, Cacao Antioxidant Mask, Vital Balm Cream, Hydration Mask, Hair Spray, Serum Spray and Hydrating Accelerator.
Below is a review of some of my faves from Josh Rosebrook:
- Active Enzyme Exfoliant- This exfoliator uses a mechanical exfoliant of walnut shells, and also an enzyme exfoliant. Not only did my skin feel smooth after but it looked brighter! It is chockfull of plant oils and active honey- a serious treat for the skin.
- Cacao Antioxidant Mask- I’ve been using Josh’s Cacao Antioxidant Mask for a while and have fallen hard for it. You open it and instantly get a whiff of rich cacao-just like the name suggests. I’m in love! It looks like dark rich frosting but not the kind you eat. This decadence is the kind you apply to your face. My skin feels revived, refreshed and awake after using. The ingredients in the mask are amazing and really make this “glow” happen. Cacao is a known antioxidant that helps to slow the aging process and beef up collagen to give skin its health back.
- Hair Spray- Best natural beauty hair spray! Need I say more? It adds volume, hold and does it all using natural ingredients!
- Serum Spray- This is one of Josh’s newest products and it’s SO good. This serum spray acts as a heat protectant, calms frizz, and smooths hair and curls. This is your hair’s new best friend!
- Hydrating Accelerator- This mist really does it all-from hydrating, toning and moisturizing. The basis of the mist is aloe vera, which helps the skin absorb nutrients more efficiently and plumps up the overall texture of the skin. Herbs also help to calm the skin and reduce redness. I love spraying this on after cleansing before serums/oils and also before and after a mask.
- Advanced Hydration Mask- As we get older we lose a lot of hydration in our skin. The perfect antidote is a good hydration mask. This one is great at adding hydration back into the skin. You can leave it on even overnight for intense hydration.
- Vital Balm Cream- The Vital Balm Cream is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers. It feels creamy to the touch-not greasy and when I apply it my skin’s dryness dissipates and I’m left with plump hydrated skin.
*Be sure to enter the giveaway below in order to be entered to win!
Tomorrow is Day #8 of our 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways and you won’t want to miss it!
*Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!!