Day #10 Innersense
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
I’ve teamed up with my friend and fellow natural blogger Lisa, from This Organic Girl. To know her is to love her and whenever we start brainstorming about collaborating it always starts to get crazy- in the best possible way! So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audiences and share some of our favorite natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away $12K in product! It's about to get real good.
Giveaway Day #10 – Innersense Beauty
We are giving away Innersense Beauty's Leave in Conditioner, Whipped Cream Texturizer, Volumizing Foam, I Create Waves, Hydrating Hair Mask, Pure Harmony Hair Bath, Pure Harmony Conditioner all for 2 winners (value $380)
Companies like Innersense are setting the standard for the green beauty industry. Innersense Beauty hair products are salon worthy. The founders of Innersense, Greg and Joanne Starkman, were in the beauty and wellness industry for years when they realized their beliefs weren’t matching up with their professional lives. This birthed Innersense, a company that prides itself on integrity. Their whole philosophy is so commendable and just downright amazing! From actually listing every ingredient and why it’s in there, to environment sustainability, kindness to animals, and giving back…the list could go on. I mean the ingredient glossary alone is so cool. You know when hair products are created by stylists that they’re going to be good!
As a hairstylist, one of the hardest things to transition from mainstream to nontoxic was hair products. I mean it’s hard enough to find a shampoo and conditioner that works, but it can be even harder to find clean hair products. What drew me to Innersense in the first place was their standards. They are committed to not only having quality products, but products that perform. A hard thing to find in green beauty today. I wanted a product that I could recommend to someone that was comparable, if not better than what they would find at a salon. Well, look no further peeps, I’ve struck gold!
Read below for my review on just some of Innersense’s products:
- Whipped Creme Texturizer- This is the best texturizer! My hubs uses this to add some texture and hold to his hair, I use it after I curl my hair for some definition and hold and I use it on my little girls to style their hair and smooth out fly aways. You could say it’s well loved. It’s a do it all product. It helps to define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth hair, as well as add a bit of texture.
- I Create Lift Volumizing Foam- This is my favorite natural beauty volumizer. It gives my hair some texture and helps to keep the volume going for the whole day. This foam is the best for giving your roots and hair the body and volume that lasts all day! Literally my hair will still have volume after a couple days. The best volumizing hair product I’ve found in organic beauty. A lot of times I’ll wash my hair and then blow dry it before bed. Once I’m done blow drying it I’ll stick it up in a high pony tail. In the morning my hair is full of body from being up in the pony tail and using the volume foam- it’s so good! Get it here.
- I Create Waves- I love adding this to my hair after I’ve curled it. It adds so much texture and a little hold. It really gives me that beachy look I crave.
- Pure Harmony Hair Bath Shampoo and Conditioner- This really helps to give your hair hydration but without weighing it down. Plus, it smells so good!
- Innersense Beauty Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner- Perfect for targeting stubborn knots post shower, especially for kid's hair. I use this a lot on my girls hair after shampooing their hair. This would also be perfect if your hair tends to be on the drier side. I love this in the summer before going in the sun to protect my hair and for extra moisture. Oh and I really love the smell- very light and refreshing with notes of lavender and rosemary. Everyone needs this- trust me! $22
So many great hair care products from one company! Don't forget their are two winners!
*Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!!
Also, don't forget to check out This Organic Girl's giveaway as well today! She is giving away some Nutrition for Longevity! Head to her blog here!
Up tomorrow is Day #11 of our 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways!