Day #11 Aillea
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
I’ve teamed up with my friend and fellow natural blogger Lisa, from This Organic Girl. To know her is to love her and whenever we start brainstorming about collaborating it always starts to get crazy- in the best possible way! So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audiences and share some of our favorite natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away $12K in product! It's about to get real good.
Giveaway Day #11 – Aillea Gift Card (value $500)!!
Aillea is your one stop shop when it comes to natural beauty. They have everything! Top name brands in clean beauty. I love being able to get my fave deodorant and also my favorite foundation and lipstick all in the same place. And they are giving away a $500 shopping spree today!
Read below for just a few of my favorites that Aillea offers-
- Aila Nail Polish– This is my favorite natural nail polish that's not a gel. It’s clean and they have it in so many colors. They even have a top coat that rates a 1 on EWG called Better Than Gel. Check out the colors Bodega, Room 212 and Namaste, some of my faves!
- Ilia– I love Ilia’s makeup! From their highlighters to their foundation, lip conditioners. There really isn’t a bad product. They’re natural but perform like conventional beauty products.
- Agent Nateur– This is one of my favorite natural deodorants. Specifically their Holi Rose. It performs so well and leaves me smelling fresh!
- Kosas Lipsticks– If you follow me then you know I love a good Kosas lipstick. These lipsticks are highly pigmented, last and plump the lips all at the same time. They come in so many great colors too. Honestly, I haven’t found a color I didn’t love. Some lipsticks feel too heavy, or not hydrating enough- Kosas really nailed the formula on this one. Everything you want in a lipstick- but clean! Often I don’t have time for a full makeup look but I have time for a swipe of lipstick- pulling my whole look together.
- Maya Chia Highlight of the Day– These liquid highlighters are the best. I love applying them and then adding a powdered highlighter on top.
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Sunscreen- This BB cream is so good! It definitely hits all the marks for a great tinted sunscreen. From superb coverage, hydration and good tint. Plus, it offers a broad spectrum spf of 30. It’s made with non-nano zinc oxide. It also comes in four colors which makes it easy to find one that matches your skin tone. Trust me, you’ll love it!
- Beuti Pomegranate Glow Cleanser- Wow, Aillea sent me this cleanser and let’s just say I was so impressed after the first use. This is what I expect from my cleanser. I want it to remove all my makeup and not leave any residue- this includes mascara. I want to be able to just rinse it off with water and not have to use a washcloth. Now most oil cleansers you need a washcloth and I’m not saying I don’t love oil cleansers but overall I prefer a cleanser that doesn’t require an extra step like using a washcloth in this season of my life(hello baby, a 3 year old and a 5 year old). So you can imagine my delight when I used this cleanser for the first time and it removed all my makeup- yes even the stubborn mascara and rinsed off with water. Plus, my skin still felt hydrated and had a subtle glow to it. The only other cleanser that really hits all the marks for me is Beautycounter’s Countertime Cleansing Oil. It does all of the things I mentioned above as well. So if you’re needing a good cleanser- look no further!
- Alpyn Beauty Melt Moisturizer- Another product I received from Aillea and can’t stop using! It has the perfect weight for a moisturizer. Not too heavy, but moisturizing enough so your skin doesn’t feel dry. I’ve been applying this at night over my serum and oil for an extra boost of hydration. My skin feels supple and moist. I’ve also used it for a day moisturizer and love how my skin feels. My makeup goes on easily but doesn’t feel cakey. I love that it not only has ceramides but also squalene, Vitamin C and even some plant-derived retinol. If you’re not familiar with ceramides allow me to explain. They are lipids that help form the skin barrier, while helping the skin keep hydration and moisture. You want ceramides in your skincare. It’s basically a nutrient dense moisturizer that not only offers the perfect amount of hydration but also feeds your skin at the same time. My skin looks brighter after using. After I had been using it for a while I started to read more about it and wasn’t shocked when I saw it was given 5 stars from everyone! This is a moisturizer everyone could use.
*Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!!
Also, don't forget to check out This Organic Girl's giveaway as well today! She is giving away a VERT Shopping Spree! Head to her blog here!
Up tomorrow is Day #12 of our 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways!