So excited to share my luxe gift guide with you on the blog! There are so many great products I want to share with you often, but they can come at a heftier price tag. The holidays are the perfect time to snag some larger priced items as they have the best deals on them!
Especially when transitioning to a more natural lifestyle things can be so expensive and can add up quick. The holiday sales can really help. Whether you're wanting to invest in something a little more luxe for yourself or get an extra special gift for someone for the holidays, these gifts are the perfect for both!
*Affiliate Disclosure: I do have affiliate links in this blog post. If you purchase something from my link, I will receive a small commission from the sale. This comes at no cost to you, but is paid by the company. I do not take becoming an affiliate with any company lightly. If I am, it’s because I believe in the company and their product.
*Suzi (Gurl Gone Green) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Be sure to check out my other 5 Gift Guides below:
- Men's Gift Guide
- Ultimate Clean Beauty Gift Guide
- Women's Gift Guide
- Baby/Child Gift Guide
- Natural Home Gift Guide
Luxe Gift Guide
1.Austin Air Purifier- An air filter isn’t always on the top of people’s wish list. I totally get it. They’re an investment and you’re not seeing an immediate return on your health often but I think they’re definitely worth the investment. I finally invested this last year and got Austin Air Filters for each of our bedrooms as well as our bonus room. A lot of air filters are made of plastic, but Austin Air Filters are tanks and are made of steel, versus plastic, so you don’t have the additional off-gassing. You only have to change the air filter every five years, compared to other air filters that are 6 months to a year depending on filters. So long term you’re saving more money. Austin Air is a medical grade filter. It’s tested at John Hopkins University. They do third party testing. A lot of other air filters only do independent testing, which isn’t as good because you can say whatever you want. Austin also has 15 pounds of carbon- which is amazing and the cleaning power is next level. That’s why you don’t have to change the filter as much. They’re what FEMA uses, American Red Cross- it’s the gold standard. Some people just want a sub-par air filter, but others- like me want it to clean as good as it can that’s why I went with Austin Air. Check out Austin Air Filter here.
2. IQAir Air Visual Pro Monitor- I’ve had this for over 3 years and can’t imagine what I did before having it! It monitors your air quality indoors and outdoors. It gives you varying levels and alerts letting you know when you need to open a window, run your air filter higher, or when you shouldn’t go outside because the air quality is bad. I have mine plugged in right in my kitchen where the air tends to get the dirtiest from cooking. It’s a good reminder for me to open a window, or run the vent hood. It also measures your C02 as well. I’ve also used it a lot in the late summer months when the fires were so intense and the air quality outside was so bad it wasn’t good to go outside. I could take it outside and it would give me a reading. I can’t recommend it enough! My parents and brother have one too and love it. Check out the IQAir Visual Pro Monitor here!
3. Jenny Patinkin’s Cryo Glow Globes- These are my recent facial tool obsession! They are glass globes that are filled with a botanical blend. You put them in the refrigerator overnight or for a couple hours and then take them out whenever you want to use them. The coldness helps to constrict blood vessels and increase blood flow and oxygen. They also decrease inflammation, and redness. You are left with a brighter, more lifted complexion overall. I love how they wake up my skin and wake me up with the colder temps. The coldness lasts for 45 minutes, however, I typically only use them for 5-7 minutes in the morning. It’s a mini spa session right in my bathroom! This would be a great gift for any sister, friend or mom. Check out the Cryo Glow Globes here!
4. Westman Atelier Makeup Brushes- These are hands down the BEST clean beauty vegan brushes I've used. And you all know I've used them all. They are definitely an investment, but worth it if you want the best. They are made by hand in Kumano, Japan by the best brush makers that use traditional techniques. Made with nylon fibers, their lacquered handles are made from sustainable hardwood birch that is a Forest Stewardship Council certified forest in Eastern Europe. These brushes are what makeup enthusiasts dream of. They feel ultra silky soft and glide over your skin like butter. I've never had a brush feel so luxe before. They offer 8 different brushes. I have the lip brush, blender brush, the eyeshadow brush II and the foundation brush. But of course I want them all! I've actually already cleaned these so much more often than other brushes. The lightness of the nylon really makes me want them to be clean so they look their best! Buy the brushes and thank me later. Check out the whole brush collection here. Check them out individually here!
5. Espresso Machine- I know I already mentioned this in my home gift guide but I couldn't leave it out of my luxe gift guide! This is definitely an investment but so worth it.This would be the ultimate gift for any coffee loving person. It is definitely a more spendy gift, but considering I have had mine for 10+ years and we use it daily it is well worth the investment. We have saved so much money over the years making our own versus buying it. And it really makes the best tasting coffee. Plus, then you can use your own organic coffee and know exactly what you're drinking! Check out the Breville Espresso Machine here!
6. My Green Mattress- An organic mattress is definitely an investment but one that you will reap the rewards from for years to come. My Green Mattress is an organic mattress company that is family owned and operated. Their mattresses are made from organically grown, harvested and processed materials. Manufactured in a facility in an environmentally and socially responsible way. They also have the GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certification that ensures the the latex used in the mattresses is: Harvested from the sap of organic rubber trees, processed in an organic and environmentally friendly way, manufactured in a facility in a way that meets organic standards. I have their Natural Escape Mattress and love it. Read my full review here. Check out all of My Green Mattress options here!
7. Best Of Green Beauty 2021- Detox Market Box- Every year The Detox Market curates a best of green beauty for the year box. This box is full of the best of the best when it comes to clean beauty for the year! All the products are top of the line and drool worthy. The box gives you skincare, and makeup. The total box value is $309 but you can get the box for $149! It's definitely a luxe beauty gift for anyone but one they will definitely be talking about for the next year as they try all the products. Get the box here!
8. Beautycounter’s Countertime Deluxe Mini Set- This set is the same coveted Countertime Set from Beautycounter but in a deluxe mini version! It's still not a cheap product but a great way to be able to try out some of the best anti-aging skincare in clean beauty. This line is based on the plant-derived retinol bakuchiol. It also has peptides and antioxidants to give your skin a serious dose of nutrients. They also come in the cutest glass containers- swoon! Can't recommend this enough. Get the set here!
9. Kitchen Aid Mixer- I had gone back and forth on getting one of these for years. Part of me wanted too, and another part wondered if it was worth the investment. I try not to buy just extra kitchen gadgets but really just what I know I need. However, I after I started making more sourdough I really decided it was time to take the plunge and get one! I realized so many recipes did call for one, I just tried to get by without one. Plus, now they have so many added gadgets that I knew I would want to eventually get too. The more I've learned about cooking and real food, the more certain gadgets have helped me in my real food journey. Anything that will make getting in the kitchen to make real food a little easier, I'm game for it! I got mine for my birthday! Check out the one I got here.
10. Flors rugs- Since moving into a new house this year, I also invested in a new rug for our space. I had my eye on these rugs for years after my friend Steph had shared them with me. They are a great nontoxic option for a rug. After having a wool rug, I can't say enough good things about my Flor rug. It's a low pile rug that is so easy to clean, doesn't shed(my wool rug was the worst) and it can easily be spot treated by removing one of the rug tiles. That's what makes Flor so unique. They come in tiles and you put the tiles together to form the rug. So if something spills or happens to a rug tile they are so easy to replace just one tile or remove and just clean. They come in so many patterns and colors too. Can't recommend them enough! Check them out here.
11. Corelle Lead Free White Dinnerware Set- I had searched long and hard for a lead free dinnerware set and found it a couple years ago in the Corelle White Frost Collection. I absolutely love these dishes and can't recommend them enough! They are so easy to stack, always look sleek(I have open shelving and they look so chic), and they are lead free. Plus, I love a simple classic white look and these are perfect for that. They are also made in the USA too. Most dinnerware is made in China where the risk of heavy metal contamination is much greater. Although an investment to swap out your dinnerware, these will make you not have to worry about lead leaching into your food and they'll look sleek and chic too! Get them here.
12. Sustainable Furniture- It can be so intimidating often looking into sustainable furniture. The price can seem so steep often. However, if you buy around the holidays you can save so much! I love West Elm for sustainable furniture options. They have great pieces but aren't crazy expensive like some brands. They offer fair trade, sustainable sourcing(with certifications like GREENGUARD GOLD Certification and OEKO-TEX Certifications), environmental protection and they support local economies. When it comes West Elm's wood furniture, it is GREENGUARD Gold certified, meaning that a product has been tested for low chemical emissions. Meaning it will only give off low level VOCs. Their are products that are GREENGUARD Certified, but those that are Gold certified as well eliminate even lower levels of VOCs. Another reason to applaud West Elm as they are also GREENGUARD Gold certified too! You will also see depending on the wood furniture what finish it has on it. Most of them are covered in a nontoxic water based finish.
My husband and I have their Mid-Century Modern Acorn Bed Frame and love it! We've had it for almost 3 years and it's held up great. I love that it's made of real wood- no particle board or manufactured wood. Since a bed is such a large piece of furniture I didn't want it off gassing harmful fumes. It also couldn't be cloth or fabric. Although I do like the look of the cloth headboards, from research I've learned how dust mites can live in them! Plus, I wondered how they would really get clean, since you can't take the cloth off. The bed frame is not only made with real wood but fair trade as well. The price wasn't so crazy either. I found most furniture made from all wood can be very costly. I'm SO happy with the purchase! It didn't even have a smell when we opened it other than just a pleasant real wood smell. My hubs was impressed with how well it was made too. Can't recommend it enough! Check out my Sustainable Furniture post here. Shop the Mid-Century Modern Bed Frame here.
13. Organic Down Comforter- I had been searching for an organic down comforter for a while and was so excited when I finally found one. SOL Organics down comforters are so luxe and cozy. They are made with hypoallergenic 100% Canadian White Down, that's responsibly grown and harvested and a 100% GOTS organic cotton cover. They offer an all season 700 loft fill and a summer 600 loft fill- depending on how warm you want your down comforter to be. I got the all seasons for the girls since they won't be using any other blankets besides these. My husband and I have the summer fill since we both tend to run a bit warm.
I love that it's a baffle box construction. Making the fill even all over. I let them air out for a couple days before I put a duvet cover over them. They didn't smell super strong but I always think duvets have a little smell right out of the bag and then they're fine once aired out. Check them out here!
I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect luxe gift for the holidays!
If you liked this post, check out these other gift guides:
- Women's Holiday Gift Guide 2021
- Natural Home Gift Guide 2021
- Men's Holiday Gift Guide 2021
- Ultimate Clean Beauty Gift Guide 2021
- Baby/Child Gift Guide 2021