Day 9: Innersense Organic Beauty
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audience and share some of our favorite natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away almost $5K in product! It's about to get real good.
Giving away a bundle some of the best Innersense Organic Beauty Products (value $212)! This includes:
- Pure Harmony Hairbath 10oz
- Pure Inspiration 10oz
- Sweet Spirit 10oz
- I Create Finish 10oz
- Detox Hair Mask 4oz
- Hydrating Hair Mask 4oz
- True Enlightenment Scalp Scrub 6oz
Companies like Innersense are setting the standard for the green beauty industry. Innersense Beauty hair products are salon worthy. The founders of Innersense, Greg and Joanne Starkman, were in the beauty and wellness industry for years when they realized their beliefs weren’t matching up with their professional lives. This birthed Innersense, a company that prides itself on integrity. Their whole philosophy is so commendable and just downright amazing! From actually listing every ingredient and why it’s in there, to environmental sustainability, kindness to animals, and giving back…the list could go on. I mean the ingredient glossary alone is so cool. You know when hair products are created by stylists that they’re going to be good!
As a hairstylist, one of the hardest things to transition from mainstream to nontoxic was hair products. I mean it’s hard enough to find a shampoo and conditioner that works, but it can be even harder to find clean hair products. What drew me to Innersense in the first place was their standards. They are committed to not only having quality products, but products that perform. A hard thing to find in green beauty today. I wanted a product that I could recommend to someone that was comparable, if not better than what they would find at a salon. Well, look no further peeps, I’ve struck gold!
Read below for my review on just some of my favorite Innersense products:
- Whipped Creme Texturizer- This is the best texturizer! My hubs uses this to add some texture and hold to his hair, I use it after I curl my hair for some definition and hold and I use it on my little girls to style their hair and smooth out flyaways. You could say it’s well loved. It’s a do it all product. It helps to define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth hair, as well as add a bit of texture.
- I Create Lift Volumizing Foam- This is my favorite natural beauty volumizer. It gives my hair some texture and helps to keep the volume going for the whole day. This foam is the best for giving your roots and hair the body and volume that lasts all day! Literally my hair will still have volume after a couple days. The best volumizing hair product I’ve found in organic beauty. A lot of times I’ll wash my hair and then blow dry it before bed. Once I’m done blow drying it I’ll stick it up in a high ponytail. In the morning my hair is full of body from being up in the ponytail and using the volume foam- it’s so good!
- I Create Waves- I love adding this to my hair after I’ve curled it. It adds so much texture and a little hold. It really gives me that beachy look I crave.
- Pure Harmony Hair Bath Shampoo and Conditioner- This really helps to give your hair hydration but without weighing it down. Plus, it smells so good!
- Innersense Beauty Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner- Perfect for targeting stubborn knots post shower, especially for kid's hair. I use this a lot on my girls' hair after shampooing their hair. This would also be perfect if your hair tends to be on the drier side. I love this in the summer before going in the sun to protect my hair and for extra moisture. Oh and I really love the smell- very light and refreshing with notes of lavender and rosemary. Everyone needs this- trust me!
So many great hair care products from one company!
Enter to win the bundle of hair products from Innersense below!
And that’s it! Make sure to go back and check out all 12 days of giveaways and get yourself entered to win some really great products!
*Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!!