This giveaway is officially closed and the winner has been notified by email!
Day #1 – 360 Cookware
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audience and share some of our favorite clean living and natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away over $5K in product! It’s about to get real good.
*This blog post and giveaway is sponsored by 360 Cookware– but thoughts and opinions are my own.
*Affiliate Disclosure: I do have affiliate links in this blog post. If you purchase something from my link, I will receive a small commission from the sale. This comes at no cost to you but is paid by the company. I do not take becoming an affiliate with any company lightly. If I am, it’s because I believe in the company and their product.
Giveaway Day #1 – $500 gift card to 360 Cookware!
**Please note all giveaways are open to U.S. residents only.
If you have been on the hunt for a nontoxic cookware brand, then look no further! 360 Cookware is the best when it comes to a clean stainless steel cookware option AND it is made in the USA in West Bend, WI.
It’s become a family business that started with the owner’s father being turned on to waterless cookware after returning from the Vietnam War. He then started to sell it for more than 30 years. The operation got outsourced more and more to Asia. The owner’s son realized he wanted to continue waterless cookware and keep bringing it to the American people because of how unique it is. From the flavor it produced in food that had been cooked in it, to the nutrients it kept intact, it is unmatched by other cookware options.
360 Cookware was born from this and the cool part is that they kept many of the workers that had been laid off from the previous company and hired them to work at 360. These trained workers encompassed more than 450 years of experience in the manufacturing of waterless cookware!
Since 2004, 360 Cookware has been making waterless cookware that stands the test of time and serves families everyday as they use them to feed their families. And if you subscribe to 360 Cookware’s email (below) you will be entered into a giveaway for a $500 gift card to use towards their cookware or bakeware!!
Read below for my experience using 360 Cookware’s products.
- 6 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot Slow Cooker- I love how this pot can go from the slow cooker to an oven or on the stove. It’s so versatile! I can cook a whole chicken in this, a roast, a large batch of chili or bean soup and it all comes out wonderful. The flavor of the meat is unlike any other. It’s multi-use function really makes this one of my more loved pieces because it can do all the things. As fall and winter comes I can see myself cooking so many soups in this too! It’s been a game changer for me. It really has actually eliminated other pots that I used to use and created more of a minimalist effect to my cooking- because I only want to use this! I have a family of 5(one being a baby) but this has been perfect for our family. If you have a smaller family you may want to check out the 4 quart and if you have a larger family the 8 quart may be perfect for you! I’ve seared meat in the pot, then added in my veggies and the rest of the ingredients and put it on the slow cooker- trust me when I say you’ll use this!
- 3.5 Quart Saucepan- What doesn’t this saucepan do?! But really. I can cook veggies in here, meat of any kind, from ground beef, sausage, chicken legs, chicken thighs, chicken breasts, and steaks. This is a well loved pan. I would say this is a quick way to make dinner fast and tasty! I’ll have some meat that’s been dethawed and then I’ll add it to the pan and within 15 minutes or less I have the tastiest dinner! The flavor of the meat is unreal. Ask my hubs! The chicken flavor is unlike anything I’ve made before and I literally don’t use any oil! It’s just the waterless cookware technology at work. The veggies don’t taste mushy or overdone but so much more fresh and vibrant. I love knowing my food’s nutrients aren’t being diluted by water I’ve added. This pan is also great for stir fry’s too! I keep trying new things all the time with it.
- 8.5 in. Fry Pan- This little guy is perfect for frying eggs, reheating something quick, or if I’m just fixing something for myself or my husband. It’s such a great size and easy to handle. There is a learning curve with frying eggs or scrambled eggs when using it. I learned to heat it on low, around 3, wait a few minutes until it’s well heated. Add a little oil. I prefer avocado oil or ghee, then add the eggs in the oil. The trick really is to not overheat, which you will hear often when reading more about waterless cookware and cooking with it. Slow and steady wins the race- especially when it comes to cooking eggs. As with anything, be patient, you’ll get the hang of it!
Plus more recently I have been using their bakeware options and really liked those as well! Here are some that I have used:
- Cookie Sheets– You won’t have to worry about burning cookies with a 360 cookie sheet! I’ve been using their baking sheets for years and can attest to their overall performance. I have the small and larger size and love them both. You get the crispiness of the cookie on the outside while getting the chewiness in the middle- perfection!
- Jelly Roll Pan– I’ve used this for so much! From baking brownies, bars of any kind, bacon, roasting veggies and cookies on here too. This is the most versatile pan! Again, what I’ve noticed is the even baking it provides, no random hot spots.
- Loaf Pan– I got this last year and let’s just say we became fast friends! I couldn’t believe the difference I saw using the loaf pan from 360 versus a glass loaf pan. The difference was so obvious! It is the best for breads. Often with my other loaf pan I would find the edges would be done, but the center wouldn’t be. Not so with the 360 pan! You get an even bake all around, without burning on the edges. Great for all kinds of breads but even meatloaf! I also love the handles on the loaf pan. I had never seen that until I used a 360 loaf pan and now I never will go back! It makes getting it in and out of the oven without ruining the bread so easy.
- 9×13 Bake and Roast Pan– This is another pan I’ve had for several years and love. It’s another pan that truly is so versatile. From making casseroles in it, to sheet cakes, cobblers, brownies, coffee cake, so many things I’ve used it for! It also works great for roasting big batches of veggies. It also has handles which makes it so convenient for pulling in and out of the oven without ruining anything. This would be a great gift for any newlywed!
- Pie Pan– I never had a legit pie pan until 360 and wow I am in love! I used a small glass dish that I realized after using the 360 Pie Pan did not compare at all. This really takes any pie to the next level. I also love making quiche in it. The overall larger size and high sides really help with getting just the right crust. The even heat distribution from the 360 stainless steel really comes in handy when baking pies. I will have this forever!
Enter to win a $500 gift card to 360 Cookware below!
**Please note all giveaways are open to U.S. residents only.