Happy New Year! 2016 may be a wrap but our favorite products from this past year still reign on in our beauty routines.
As green beauty gains speed in popularity and attention, it is thrilling to see the range, scope, performance and selection of goods grow and expand. This is exciting but then again, with so many products to choose from it can make buying overwhelming. So me and my girl Lisa, This Organic Girl wanted to take a moment to pause and reflect of this past year and highlight our most favorite green beauty products from 2016. A top 10 roundup if you will.
These products deliver in performance, ingredient quality and tick the self care box. If you haven’t tried these, Pin this page and bust it out the next time you go to restock your vanity. You won’t be disappointed!
GurlGoneGreen: This lip balm is always in my vanity, I mean always. I put it on morning and night. I’ve always had dry lips and when I found Kari Gran Lip Whip I knew a love affair was about to happen! My lips stay hydrated throughout the day-finally. Plus, I love the subtle sheen it gives my lips. I fancy the light pink peppermint flavor-but then again when do I not reach for the mint in anything?! Get it-you’ll love it!
This Organic Girl: What’s not to love!? One look at the ingredients (all organic oils + beeswax + non GMO Tocopherol with Mica and Titanium Dioxide to tint) and it was love at first sight but then I used it and fell in love even more! Moisturizing, perfect shine, a touch of peppermint all in a petite screw top pot makes this my top pick for lip treatments!
GurlGoneGreen: I don’t go anywhere without this exfoliant-no seriously! I tried this last year and knew it was going to be a staple. I mean what of Josh Rosebrook’s isn’t?! It not only removes all my dead skin cells and gives me a polished look but can I talk to you about the glow my skin gets after using this? Because it’s real! Hand’s down my favorite exfoliant.
This Organic Girl: A twofer that everyone needs in their lineup! This exfoliator is a cut above the rest because it works in two ways. Finley ground walnut shells mechanically slough away dead skin cells while herbal enzymes work to reveal new skin. All organic ingredients (except the walnut shells) and unparalleled performance make this formula a top pick.
Buy it Here!
GurlGoneGreen: This shampoo and conditioner is among the top faves among green beauty bloggers and for good reason. It works and works well! Your hair is clean, hydrated(not greasy) and smells amazing. Oh and don’t get me started on the packaging-chic and eco! Two thumbs up. If you’ve been searching for a shampoo and conditioner, this is it.
This Organic Girl: This combo saved my life. I was ready to go back to conventional shampoos until I found these beauties. Not only does this shampoo clean hair but it stays clean for days! And this conditioner gets out the tangles and leaves hair soft and shiny. A beautiful fragrance, clean ingredients and responsible packaging make this duo a must have!
GurlGoneGreen: This mask, I love it. It smells amazing, the ingredients you could literally eat and it works. My skin is happy, radiant and decongested after using this baby. I really believe everyone should own this mask. It works for every skin type. Plus, it is such a steal for the quality of product! Did I mention the founder, Leah is a saint? She is-no joke.
This Organic Girl: Straight from the islands of Hawaii, this honey based mask is made with powerhouse superfoods: organic chlorella and spirulina. Gentle enough to use daily, it cleans, moisturizes and leaves skin looking radiant and glowing. You don’t know masking unless you’ve Mermaid Masked!
GurlGoneGreen: I’ve tried a lot of eye serums in my day but always go back to this one. It works so well. Say goodbye to darkness and puffiness and hello to brighter eyes. I love that I can wear it under my makeup and at night. Plus, putting it in the fridge overnight works so well to add an extra kick for the morning.
This Organic Girl: Love this product for its performance. This serum delivers moisture, reduces puffiness and brings life to my eyes. I also appreciate that it assimilates immediately leaving behind no greasiness and makeup can be applied almost instantly. My top fave eye treatment to date!
GurlGoneGreen: Love the Eye Brow Creme. It gives my eye brows a natural look and stays put. No harsh looking eye brows here. Plus, it’s so easy to use. I love the ingredients too and the fact that it lasts forever!
This Organic Girl: This creme to power finish formula defines brows with a natural finish. I was hooked on Ecobrow for over a year but once I tried this formula, I never looked back. A better color match, a softer look, easy to use and simple straight-up ingredients make this formula a superstar.
GurlGoneGreen: This mascara is the bees knees. It really checks all the boxes, length, volume, separation-it does it all! Plus the brush is big and fatty-my fave. You won’t have to worry about smudging with this mascara because it doesn’t happen. Everyone I’ve recommended it too loves it-need I say more?
This Organic Girl: It’s true! Suzi recommended it to me and I love it! A nontoxic mascara without performance compromise is what you will find in Gia! A majority of this formula’s ingredients are organic and all of them are nontoxic. What you get is full, defined, thick, lengthened, black, bangin’ lashes that don’t flake or smudge. I love trying new mascaras but I always go back to Gia. Staple!
GurlGoneGreen: I’ve been using this product for almost two months and I can’t get enough. It’s unlike any cleanser I’ve ever used. It looks like a balm but then when you apply it and mix it with water it slightly foams up and liquifies. It takes all my makeup off effortlessly and doesn’t dry out my skin one bit. I’m addicted! And the smell…so good!
This Organic Girl: What she said!
GurlGoneGreen: This serum is amazing and works so well. Say goodbye to hyper pigmentation, dark spots, uneven skin and hello to radiant, even, happy skin. I used this serum to the very end and coming from a green beauty blogger that’s saying something. Everyone needs this!
This Organic Girl: A 100% organic moisturizer that works to repair sun damage, hyper-pigmentation, discoloration and promote skin regeneration PLUS it has natural SPF botanicals like Red Raspberry Seed, Carrot Seed, Cranberry Seed and Jojoba to protect from new damage!?!!? Yeah, if you are a (sun damaged) child of the 70s/80s like I am, this one is a must have and definitely in our top 10.
GurlGoneGreen: Discovered this red last Fall and haven’t looked back! It’s the perfect shade. It gives my whole face an instant lift when I wear it. It’s super moisturizing too! A fave all around. I’ve been known to just apply this to my lips with some mascara and a little foundation and blush and BAM I instantly feel put together.
This Organic Girl: Can I get a WHAT WHAT for this red that seems to work for everyone!? Seriously if you think you can’t wear red (like I did for 35 years of my life) give this color a try and step out like BOOM! I own this city! Moisturizing, long lasting and full coverage, this burnt red formula has no hints of pink or magentas. It compliments all skin tones and looks fantastic with every hair color. And the icing on the cake? It’s organic. Thank you.
That’s a wrap on our top 10-What would you add?
We are at it again with the best of clean beauty 2018! My girl Lisa from the blog This Organic Girl and I are dishing up our faves this year in clean and natural beauty. This is our third year in a row and the post always seems to be a crowd favorite.
Join the 5 Day Clean Living Challenge and start living your best natural life!
I’m going to give you a quick run down on some past favorites too that we can’t stope reaching for, plus some personal picks that I’ve tried and Lisa hasn’t. But before I do, I wanted to share a little about two places that keep me well stocked when it comes to clean and natural beauty products.
The first is The Detox Market–
Just some of the clean beauty you can find at detox market!
This was the very first green beauty store I shopped at. I still remember angels singing when I visited the actual store in L.A. Ok, maybe angels weren’t singing but it felt like I had arrived in green beauty heaven! They have ALL the brands and more. You want some Josh Rosebrook- they’ve got you covered. Need some Osmia Organics in your life, sister they have it. Want some Odacite? No problem- they have the whole line. It’s your one stop shop for all things natural beauty! They have a list of ingredient standards, which lists ingredients they don’t allow in their formulations, so you can be sure your products are squeaky clean.
I remember hearing about their pop up shop in 2010- I was salivating to go! It was at the same time I had started to detox my beauty products. It’s so crazy to think where The Detox Market is today! There’s so many natural options, compared to 8 years ago. I love their mission on educating the consumer and bringing awareness. Forever a Detox Market fan! You can basically get any clean beauty product from their store.
Also, I love Boxwalla!
Love this clean beauty box by Boxwalla. It hits all the marks when it comes to a clean beauty box.
This is a clean beauty box that you can get bi-monthly. In case you’re not familiar with Boxwalla– allow me to introduce you. This box delivers some of the best of green beauty. I find that’s what sets them apart from other green beauty boxes is their thoughtful curations. I always find they go out on a limb and really find brands and artisans that I haven’t heard of- which I love! If you’re into trying new brands and discovering people that truly love their craft- this box is for you. I also love that this box is bi-monthly versus every month. It helps me to savor each box and really get to know the products. Their selections are always cruelty free as well. The products are also free of certain ingredients according to Boxwalla standards. You can find the specific ingredients they avoid here. Another reason I love getting behind this box! Plus, don’t get me started on their actual boxes the products come in- seriously next level. I keep each box and give them to others with gifts in them because they’re so gorgeous! Read below on how their boxes are made. A quote from Boxwalla’s website:
Each box containing Boxwalla goodies is carefully crafted from tree-free handmade paper. A small company in India makes the paper for us, from cotton scraps, using the traditional art of paper-making that involves 9 steps and takes several weeks. The handmade paper is then meticulously fashioned into the boxes that you see in the pictures. The whole process is completely child labor free and employs 63 local villagers and 20 skilled artisans whose families have been making paper for generations. We love supporting socially and environmentally conscious businesses such as these: They craft beautiful products while preserving traditional crafts and skills that would otherwise be completely lost.
If you want to start the new year off right and start discovering the best of green beauty, sign up for a Boxwalla box here!
Here are past favorites of Lisa and I that we can’t get away from:
Lisa and I wearing the beloved Mermaid Mask by Leahlani skincare.
Ok, on to the BEST OF CLEAN BEAUTY 2018!
- Moss Skincare Beurre Céleste Honey Antioxidant Infusion Recovery Mask in Cleansing Baume- It was love at first swipe when I used this cleansing mask/balm. It comes in a balm form and quickly melts in your hands and removes makeup and grime so effortlessly. Your skin feels so clean, and not stripped in any way. I often use it in the mornings and leave it on my skin while I brush my teeth. Such a unique formula too because it’s completely waterless- so no preservative!
- African Botanics Fleurs de’Afrique- An amazing plant based retinol oil that my skin LOVES! I literally have seen a brightness in my skin and hyper pigmentation fade- no joke. If you got it, then you know what I’m talking about. I discovered this in a Boxwalla box- they are always dishing out the good stuff.
- Kosas Lipstick- These lipsticks are the best. To own a Kosas lipstick is to love it! These are pigmented, long lasting and moisturizing. I almost have all 8 colors in the collection and there isn’t a bad color.
- Odacite Lip Serum- I had never used a lip serum like this on my lips until Odacite’s. It helps to hydrate, minimize fine lines on the lips and plump. I love applying as my last step in my skincare routine. My lip’s nightly nightcap!
- Laurel Sun Damage Repair Serum- This is a serum and oil in one that helps to repair sun damaged skin. The formula contains 27 whole organic plants! It helps to reverse the signs of aging that the sun brings. It also helps to brighten and fade age spots. The oil feels richer on the skin but it also seeps right in. When I used it I noticed a decrease in overall redness, faded sun spots and clearer skin tone.
- Khus Khus Modern Herbal Fusion + RASA Restorative Potion- This is such a unique body cream. Not only does it contain adaptogenic herbs but Ayurvedic and Western nervine herbs as well. It helps to bring a calm to the nervous system. It feels so soothing and healing! Plus, my skin feels so hydrated as well.
- True Botanicals Cellular Repair Serum, Antioxidant Booster and Vitamin C Booster- The Cellular Repair Serum is designed to reverse the cellular damage caused by sun exposure and aging. Pretty sure everyone wants to sign up for that-am I right?! Besides reversing cellular damage it also replenishes moisture and plumps up skin. It’s highly concentrated and goes past the surface of the skin to really get to the cellular level. This Vitamin C Booster treatment is preserved in it’s freshest form. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to even skin tone, brighten and fade wrinkles, stimulate collagen, plus firm and repair skin. I mean every face needs this stuff. You might be wondering why it comes in a powder form. When vitamin c is mixed with a liquid it slowly loses potency. By keeping it in powder form you can be assured it’s in it’s freshest form. The Antioxidant Booster is similar to the Vitamin C Booster but it uses apple peel powder instead, which has actually been shown to be more powerful then Vitamin C! It helps brighten dark spots, even out skin tone and firm skin.
- Sappho Brow Pomade- When my beloved brow cream that I had been using for a couple year from Hynt was reformulated I was back to the drawing board to find one that worked just as good! Thankfully Sappho answered my prayers. This works so well. Leaves my brows looking natural and so easy to apply. I wear the color dark brown black.
- Honest Beauty Mascara- If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m OBSESSED with this mascara! It’s the best I’ve found in green beauty. It gives my lashed definition, length and drama. Plus, you can get it on Amazon and it’s under $15! I know- we hit the jackpot with this one.
- Osmia Body Oil- I can’t get enough of Osmia’s Body Oil. It’s like the biggest drink of water for your body. Your skin will thank you and so will your mind as you wrap yourself in this goodness. I apply mine right out of the shower or bath and my skin stays silky smooth all day. I love the Night Oil scent- with notes of lavender, roman chamomile and atlas cedarwood. But if you don’t like scent you would love their naked oil- it has no essential oils in it.
- Maya Chia The Optimist Hydrating Essence- I get SO excited for any new Maya Chia product and The Optimist was no exception. This gem is housed in a dark glass bottle, preserving every last drop of goodness. Smells divine with hints of neroli, sweet orange, and ylang ylang. The formula itself feels so hydrating on the skin and refreshing with white tea, antioxidants, fatty acids and phytonutrients- just to name a few. I can’t forget the actual spray function. It works so well! I know it might sound funny, but after truing hundreds of mists in my day, the spray function is actually quite important. You don’t want the mist to feel like it’s attacking your skin or spraying you in the eye! The Optimist sprays so well all over the face. The founder Susanne nailed it!
Honest Beauty Mascara is my favorite green beauty mascara.
Here are some favorites of mine that I discovered this year and I can’t not share:
- Beautycounter’s Face Wipes- These wipes are the best I’ve found in green beauty. They offer the perfect amount of moisture, and they remove all my makeup! Plus, they’re biodegradeable.
- Beauty counter’s Eye shadows- I love these shadows. They get the best eye shadow award in clean beauty hands down! They are so pigmented, go on smooth and stay on forever- the whole day. Trust me- you will be hooked once you use them. They are having a sale right now for 30% off their holiday eye palettes too!
- Beautycounter’s Eye Makeup Remover- Ok, I seriously was so excited when I tried this eye makeup remover. All you Mary Kay fans will get me. Back in the day I used to be big Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover devotee. It was the best I found and since I stopped using it I’ve never even able to find a replacement. Until now! This eye makeup remover works like a charm- can’t say it enough. If you like having an eye makeup remover- you’ll love this!
- Ilia Eye Primer- I have finally found my favorite eye primer in clean beauty! This magic little wand does not mess around. It keeps my eye shadows in place the whole day, no creasing, or smudging. I can’t recommend it enough.
- Tata Harper’s Clarifying Mask- I had tried this once before this year but nothing more. It had been a small sample. Then I got a full jar and lets just say, it quickly dwindled! This helps purify pores, detoxify the skin and leave you with an overall glow. Can’t get enough!
That’s it for The Best Of Clean Beauty 2018! Want to see what The Best Of Clean Beauty 2016 and 2017 was? Check out 2016 here and 2017 here.
Go check out my girl Lisa’s take on all our faves, plus see what 5 products she discovered this year!
*Also don’t forget to check out our Instagram pages @gurlgonegreen and @thisorganicgirl to enter to win over $500 worth of clean beauty loot!
See any faves?
I’m rounding out the best fall organic beauty must haves! I’ve got some skincare, and makeup. Some tried and true products and some products that I just discovered. Green beauty just keeps getting better and better! Keep reading to find out what I can’t stop using.
E3Live Tamera E3 Light Creme-
Best Organic and Natural Eczema/Irritated Cream For Angry Skin
This cream saved my neck a couple weeks ago- no joke! So my neck had been feeling irritated for a while- almost sensitive. Anyways, I applied a mask and my neck literally broke out into the biggest rash. It covered my neck and looked like eczema almost. It was dry, and patchy. So I used the E3Live cream on my neck and it literally changed my skin! I put it on at night and the next day my neck was actually healing and not irritated. It continued healing each day and now is gone. I had tried several different oils and creams and everything made it worst. But the E3Live actually felt soothing and healing! The ingredients are great. I think the ingredient that did the trick was the algae extract. My naturopath had actually told me about the cream originally. He said it is one product he has seen help his clients more than anything when it comes to skin conditions- especially eczema. I’m a believer!
I love this Morning Moisture Elixir! It leaves my skin feeling so dewy and hydrated. I put it on in the morning before my makeup. It helps to fill in all the cracks and smooth out my whole complexion. I find it has been perfect for the transition to cooler temps. Plus it smells amazing!
Get your Aloha Ambrosia here!
Ok, if you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m seriously obsessed with this product! I’ve gone through several jars since discovering it last year. It is the perfect cleanser/mask for in the mornings. I put it on in the morning and then leave it on while I brush my teeth. It gently exfoliates and gives my skin a serious glow. My skin feels overall awake. I can’t recommend it enough! People always tell me that they love it once they’ve used it. I even have a 20% off coupon code too! Use the code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20% off!
Get your mask here!
Best Natural and Organic Facial Serum and Brightening Mask
You know a serum is good when your blogger bestie Lisa from This Organic Girl shows up with the same Face Serum! We both attended Natural Expo East last week and we both brought Laurel’s Sun Damaged Repair Serum. When two green beauty bloggers show up with the same serum- there’s something special about it. This serum is perfect all year round but I especially love it after the summer months. It helps to repair and rejuvenate the skin after sun exposure. Minimizing dark spots and brightening skin. I seriously can’t recommend it enough! It smells divine, is the cleanest of the clean when it comes to sourcing and really works- what more could you want? You can thank me later!
Get Laurel’s Sun Damaged Repair Serum here!
Yes, another Laurel product because I can’t keep quiet about this brand. The brighten mask is another fave that I’ve been having on rotation for the last several weeks. It’s also perfect post summer months. It’s full of vitamin c and raw fruit acids that help to brighten discoloration. It has 12 plant active ingredients! I’m not joking when I say you will see a difference after one use- trust me! It’s just one powerful mask. I love that the mask comes in a powder form too, so it’s not activated until you add water. You’re getting the most potent mask the minute you use it!
Get Laurel’s Brighten Mask here!
This is a new find for me and I can’t get enough! This fabulous collaboration is between Organic Bath Co. and Aillea- sounds like a match made in green beauty heaven. The scent of citrus and lemongrass literally wakes me up and feels so refreshing. I apply it after I shower and my skin feels so hydrated. It is a whipped body butter and turns into a nice oil when applied to the skin. I love that it comes in a glass jar. Plus, there are only 5 ingredients and they’re all organic!
Get the Body Butter here!
This toner is my absolute favorite! There have been many hydrating mists that I’ve tried in my years as a beauty blogger but this one takes the cake. Why? Well, for starters the formula is divine. It completely hydrates the skin and feels so refreshing with antioxidants and amino acids. Your skin will feel plump and perfectly hydrated. But the kicker of the whole experience? The actual bottle and pump applicator- it’s amazing! I know sounds funny to even say but after having so many bad experiences with mists I know a great one when I use it. The Optimist is just that- GREAT! It doesn’t squirt out unevenly or in a harsh stream but a nice even mist that seriously feels so good. It’s stolen my heart!
Snag Maya Chia’s Optimist here!
Kosas Natural Lipstick In Electra- The Perfect Candy Apple Red
I mean does Kosas lipstick even need an introduction? I talk about them all the time and I can’t stop! The formula and colors are just divine. I keep trying new colors and I have yet to find one I don’t like. Is that even possible? I just can’t get enough. I’ve tried 3 new colors recently- Fringe, a nice brick red for fall, Electra, your classic candy apple red and Violet Fury, a limited edition magenta that looks good on both warm and cool tones. Trust me, you’ll love them!
Get your Kosas Lipstick here!
Aila Natural Nail Polish in Room 212
Aila nail polish isn’t new to me, but one I can’t get enough of. Once the weather starts to turn cooler I love grabbing the color Room 212. A rich plum color that reminds me of warm drinks, the changing colors of leaves and chunky sweaters. Any of their colors are great though! Just love their formula in general. Don’t forget their Better than Gel topcoat– seriously the best topcoat in green beauty!
Get your Aila Nail Polish here!
I have been using the new Kosas Tinted Face Oil for a month now and I can’t stop! I thought I wouldn’t like it originally but after using it I realized how wrong I was. The formula is a lot thinner than I expected. It reminds me of Gressa’s foundation consistency. I always say Gressa’s foundation reminds me of paint thinner. Haha, I know a crazy example. The Kosas Tinted Face Oil offers such good coverage, a lot better than I thought. It gives my face an overall polished and pulled together look. Plus, it looks so dewy and fresh. My skin literally looks like it’s glowing!
Snag your Kosas Tinted Face Oil here!
See any faves? What are you loving right now?
I’m back with the best online green beauty retailer: Pharmaca! I give a monthly haul report and I missed a couple months due to summer craziness! But I’m back and I’m giving you a full review on my last two Pharmaca orders. If you’re not familiar with Pharmaca let me fill you in on this amazing online green beauty retailer. It has all your heart could want when it comes to clean and natural beauty but also organic living in general! Keep reading below to get the full scoop.
*This post does contain affiliate links. If you do purchase something from one of them I will receive a small commission.
Want to find out why I can’t get enough of this one stop natural shopping store? Then keep reading!
1st- Pharmaca carries QUALITY products.
Yes, you read that right. It’s not some retailer selling random things. They carry all the big name green beauty brands, natural living brands and supplement brands. Plus, their selection is amazing!
2nd- It’s all in ONE place.
No more going back and forth between five websites trying to get green beauty brands in one place and supplements in another. Now, you can just do it all at once and save yourself some precious time.
3rd- Shopping at Pharmaca SAVES you money.
Yes, you heard me right! They are always having a great sale or gift with purchase. Plus, you get free shipping after $35- hello. Most retailers are $50 and higher.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to their website to purchase something and was amazed to find they also carried another one of my products too. Pharmaca has made my life more streamlined and easier as a mom and fellow natural living enthusiast.
Here are some products you can find at Pharmaca:
Some green beauty brands I love that they carry are:
Every month I’m working with Pharmaca to show you what you can get for $100(it’s pretty incredible). Here is this month’s order:
*These products were sent to me by Pharmaca, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
best in green and natural beauty at pharmaca
I’ve quickly fallen for anything and everything Inika Organic! Their products speak for themselves. This is the first time I’ve tried one of their baked Mineral Blushes. This blush is so pretty. It has a mix of blush rose pink and a soft peach hue. A great mix! I love that it’s a pressed blush. Makes it so easy to use and less messy. The blush color is very light and subdued. It really gives an overall natural look. I like layering this blush on top of a cream blush. This helps the blush last longer and gives it a little glow too! A great blush for anyone who likes an overall soft, understated look. Get your blush here!
This foundation had me at first swipe! I really can’t get over it. It goes on so smooth, doesn’t look cakey and lasts the whole day. I tried their bb cream but I prefer their liquid foundation over it. It makes your skin look so dewy and lit from within. I would apply it with my fingers or a foundation brush. It blends so easily into the skin. A great foundation for those with dry to normal skin types. Grab your foundation here!
If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m a huge fan of these silicone bags! Can’t go wrong with them. They are made of silicone and not plastic, so you’re not wasting plastic bags and you’re helping the environment by not using plastic-a win/win! I store anything and everything in them. I put them in the freezer too! There really isn’t a wrong way to use them. I love that they’re dishwasher safe too! Get your stasher bags here!
Organic beauty at Pharmaca beauty store online. Wearing the lipstick in ZuZu Luxe called Starlet and the powder blush by Inika Organic in Pink Tickle.
I was excited to try a new sunscreen this summer. I love a good mineral based sunscreen and this one by Juice Beauty did not disappoint! It is packed full the natural mineral zinc oxide which helps block the sun without the harmful chemicals. It does go on a bit whiter, which is typical of mineral based sunscreens. But sometimes I prefer that when applying to my kiddos. It helps me to see where I’ve applied it and I find they don’t burn as easily. This sunscreen stood the test of pool days quite well! Can’t recommend it enough, get it here!
I love these masks! They can wake up any tired eyes. Plus, they are great at de-puffing and minimizing dark circles. You apply them underneath your eyes and it instantly feels cooling and refreshing. The eye gels are made from a combination of aloe vera gel and plant cellulose. I love bringing these with me on trips, and also for early mornings when my eyes need a little bit of help. Trust me- you’ll be hooked! Grab your eye mask here!
This primer is one of my very favorites in green beauty- it’s so good! It hydrates the skin but also smoothes it out, providing a perfect base before makeup. I apply this after my morning lotion or oil. I then apply my foundation. It goes on so evenly and helps my foundation last for the whole day. If you’ve been looking for a green beauty primer- this one is so good! Get your 100% Luminous Primer here!
This is such a good value! It has great clean ingredients but doesn’t break the bank. I love that it comes in a pump bottle. I use this on the girls. It hardly has a smell at all, just a light vanilla mint scent from essential oils. This lasts us for several months. It suds up well too! If you feel like you go through body wash really quick- this is a great purchase! Get your Alaffia Everyday Shea Body Wash here!
This lipstick is another great value for a green beauty lipstick. It goes on so smooth and doesn’t bleed. I love the color! A cool candy apple red. The perfect statement lip for those days when you want to look pulled together but don’t want to do a full face of makeup. Check out all their other colors here!
See anything you like? Shop all of Pharmaca beauty here! Also, don’t forget they also offer supplements, organic baby products and natural home products.
Ok, I’ve got the best Labor Day Sales in green beauty and natural living for you all! I’ll be updating it as I get new information in. Some I can’t share until certain dates, so I’ll keep you posted as the new info. comes in. One things for sure, there are deals galore happening and I don’t want you to miss out on any of them!
When Labor day sales happen it’s the perfect time to stock up on some serious loot for the holidays. Before things have been picked over or sold out- if ya know what I mean. Plus, you’ll get a head start on Christmas shopping- how cool!
I’m going to list each online store and then under them I’ll list the deal. Some I may have to leave blank until a specific date. Be sure to check back throughout the week and weekend as I’ll be updating with the latest sales happening!
Labor Day Sales for Green Beauty
- Check out my full review on this amazing green beauty skincare line! So clean and effective. Read my review to see my top faves.
Read and shop my full review here!
- 15% off your purchase 8/31-9/4 Use Code: LABORDAY
Shop Aillea Beauty here!
Sale ends Monday Sept. 3rd at midnight!
- 15% off orders over $200+ with code 15OFF
- 10% off orders over $150+ with code 10OFF
Shop The Detox Market here!
*Promotion valid from Aug. 29th-Sept. 3rd
- Receive an $80 gift of products with any purchase of $125 or more. Use Code: LONGWEEKEND
Shop Credo Beauty here!
- Pharmaca is your one stop shop for everything natural lifestyle! From green beauty, supplements, natural living, and organic baby. They are offering 25% off using coupon code: LABORDAY . Starts Friday Aug. 31st- Monday Sept. 3rd.
Shop Pharmaca here!
- Save 25% off your order! Valid Aug. 31st- Sept 4th.
Shop Au Naturale here!
- Receive any face mask for free ($48) value with any purchase of $125 or more.
Shop OSEA here!
- Thursday Aug. 30th- Tuesday Sept. 4th get 25% off sitewide! Use Code: LDAY18 at checkout.
Shop Hynt Beauty here!
GREEN BEAUTY BOXES-
Art of Organics-
Sale ends Monday Sept. 3rd.
- 20% off all store purchases- Use code: GOODBYESUMMER
- Free shipping starting Friday Aug. 31st- Monday Sept. 3rd. Use Coupon Code: LABORDAY1
Shop Beauty Heroes here!
Best Organic Bedding
- August 30th- Sept. 3rd take $40 off your order using coupon code: GGG40!
Shop SOL Organics here!
- I love West Elm for their quality products, but also their sustainability practices and fair trade. I’ve purchased my all wood bed frame from them, and many bedding items. Check out my blog I did on detoxing your bedding here. They offer so many great organic bedding options- from sheets, blankets and duvet covers. They are having sales on everything and a certain percentage off for certain amounts you spend.
Shop out West Elm here!
Shop White Lotus Home here!
EMF SHIELDING PRODUCTS-
Best EMF shielding products on the market
Check out Defender Shield here!
Best natural nut milk maker for organic and nontoxic living.
- I’ve been using the Almond Cow for over two months now and I can’t recommend it enough! Serious game changer when it comes to making your own nut milks! It does all the straining and grinding. You literally soak the nuts, add them to their special machine and voila- instant nut milk! And guess what?! It’s so smooth and creamy- even better than how I used to make it. You will love! They are offering my readers $15 off their purchase using coupon code: gurlgonegreen.
Shop Almond Cow here!
Raw Veggie Bread-
- Offering 35% off August 30th – Sept. 3rd. If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m obsessed with raw veggie bread! What is it? It’s a combination of nuts, seeds, veggies, oils, herbs and spices. The combination gives you such a nutrient punch. From healthy fats to antioxidants- you’re body will thank you! I started making it over a year ago and haven’t looked back! It’s seriously been life changing. I didn’t learn this myself- I learned from the master, Deanna Mutzel from @realfoodlab. She’s the queen when it comes to making raw veggie bread! She has two ebooks/courses on it. One larger and one smaller. I’ve taken the larger one and I can’t tell you how much it helped me! It’s packed full of videos, tutorials, tips, recipes and so much more. I’ve never eaten more veggies in my life and loved it! I can’t recommend it enough. Also, read my full blog post I did on raw veggie bread to understand what it is and why I love it so much!
Check out the Larger Course/Ebook here!
Check out the Smaller Course/Ebook here!
Ok, if you’re still wanting more Labor Day Sales- head to my girl Lisa’s blog, This Organic Girl! She’s got a ton more roundups for you there! Check out her site here!