I’ve got the lowdown on all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday natural holiday sales for 2020! You want sales- I’ve got them! From green beauty, and natural living- I’ve got you covered. This is the time to invest in some serious natural loot.
I’ve listed out the best sales happening as well as some of my favorite picks from each of the sites. This is it when it comes to Black Friday/Cyber Monday Natural Holiday Sales!
*I listed them in order of category. So Natural Beauty, Natural Home, etc.
All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday natural beauty and natural living sales.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Natural Holiday Sales
Beautycounter- Sale starts November 16th- November 29th.
*15% off sitewide + free shipping over $50.
- Holiday Sets- No one knows what they’re bringing back after holiday, so it’s a good time to snag anything you think you might want! I’m obsessed with the Golden Hour All In One Palette, The Countertime Deluxe Mini Set(not on sale but had to mention it because they only brought it back for the holidays), Ultimate Renewal Bath Set, The Jellies, Beyond Gloss Trio and Holiday Hand Cream Trio.
- Eyeshadow Palettes- I’ve been around the block in green beauty for a good while- 10 years and these are the best eyeshadows I’ve used! They stay on so well and are highly pigmented. Trust me- you’ll get it when you try them. I have all the palettes and love them! There are 3 palettes- Classic, Statement, and Romantic.
- Sheer Genius Conditioning Lipsticks- I love how these feel on my lips. They’re hydrating, give a slight sheen and give the perfect subtle pop of color. I have Rose, Lilac and Petal.
- Countertime Line- I feel like a broken record but this natural anti-aging line with plant-derived retinols is literally the best! I love all the products from the line. The Cleansing Oil, Hydrating Essence, Supreme Cream and Tripeptide Radiance Serum.
Shop Beautcounter here!
True Botanicals- They’ll be giving 20% off site-wide Friday (11/20) through Monday (11/30).
Check out my full True Botanical’s Review here.
- Antioxidant Booster- Got fine lines, sun spots? This is for you. It helps to give your skin all the nutrients it needs to repair itself!
- Cellular Repair Serum- This serum is my go too! It’s full of antioxidants. I mix it with the Antioxidant Booster- your skin will thank you.
- Aromatherapy Collection- These smell so good and are easy to have in your purse. They have 3 different scents all made with essential oils.
- Pure Radiance Oil- This is a rich oil that is full of antioxidants to combat fine lines but also hydrates the skin so well.
- Mask Collection- I have all three of their masks and have to say they are standouts. I have a whole mask review here.
Shop True Botanicals here!
Credo Beauty- Friday Nov. 27th- Monday Nov. 30th
*Spend $125 or more and get a free gift!
Shop Credo here!
The Detox Market- Black Friday Sale begins Nov. 24th- ends Nov. 29th at 11:50 pm PST.
Spend $100 get $15 off
Spend $200 Get $30 off + OSEA Anti-Aging Body Balm GWP value ($48 USD)
Spend $400 Get $80 off + OSEA Anti-Aging Body Balm ($48 USD) & Detox Mode Body Scrub ($35 USD) GWPs
*Cyber Monday Sale runs Nov. 30 at 00:01 am PST to 11:50 pm PST.
Spend $100 get $15 off
Spend $200 Get $30 off + OSEA Anti-Aging Body Balm GWP value ($48 USD)
Spend $400 Get $80 off + OSEA Anti-Aging Body Balm ($48 USD) & Detox Mode Body Scrub ($35 USD) GWPs
Shop The Detox Market Here!
Aillea- Sale starts November 24th- November 30th.
20% online and in stores. Online code: HOLIDAY.
Certain brands excluded (Josh Rosebrook, Kypris, May Lindstrom, Vintner’s Daughter). All sales final. Gift cards excluded. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or other offers.
- Kosas Lipsticks- If you follow me, you know I can’t get enough of the Kosas Lipsticks! I haven’t found a color I didn’t love.
- Ilia Chromatic Liquid Shadows- Obsessed with these! They are the newest launch from Ilia and so good. They stay put the whole day and don’t smudge.
- Maya Chia Highlight of the Day- These liquid highlighters are the best. I love applying them and then adding a powdered highlighter on top.
Shop Aillea here!
25% OFF Entire Orders with Code; GETREADY! Plus Free Shipping over $45! The sale I anticipate will get better as it gets closer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Vapour Beauty- Love their Multi- Use sticks for lips and cheeks
- RMS- Love their Un- CoverUp. I wear shade #22.
- Inika Beauty- Love their liquid foundation, bronzer, eyeshadows.
Shop Pharmaca here!
Ursa Major- Black Friday- Cyber Monday
20% off! Use Code: Fresh20
- Golden Hour Recovery Cream- This cream feels amazing on the skin! So hydrating and great for winter skin types. Soaks right in and budget friendly.
- Bright & Easy 3-Minute Flash Mask- Perfect mask when you want to brighten up the skin in 3 minutes- does the job so well!
- Sublime Sage Spray Deodorant- My hubs and I are obsessed with this deodorant. Doesn’t stain our clothes either.
Shop all of Ursa Major here!
The Choosy Chick- Nov. 25th-Nov. 30th.
*15% off (no min. order) storewide with code: THANKFUL. They will be also offering mystery door buster prizes with orders $20+ Wednesday-Friday.
- Quick Flick- This is a genius product! It’s a stamp on one end and then the other end is similar to a sharpie marker tip- so easy to use compared to the paint brush applicators out there. You just stamp it on your eye to create that winged look and then you can fill it in with the other side- so amazing! It stays on great too!
- Eco Tan- I love this self tanner for body and for face. It looks so natural and doesn’t smell funky. Can’t recommend it enough! Who doesn’t want to look bronzed in the winter?!
- Kosmatology Hand Soaps- I love these hand soaps! They are literally the best in clean beauty. They smell good and are squeaky clean. I also love that they’re foaming soaps. My hands never get dried out.
Shop all The Choosy Chick here!
*25% off site wide- use code: WINTERMAGIC
- Luna Glowing Rose and Honey Mask- This mask is amazing! I talk about it all the time- my skin seriously glows!
- Sanctuary Barrier Balm- This balm is so good. It helps to protect your skin from the elements and seal in hydration. Perfect for sensitive skin.
- First Light Brightening Oil- This is so luxurious and gives your skin an overall brightness. So hydrating, it seeps in so well into the skin.
Shop Live Botanical here!
Leahlani- November 27th, through Monday November 30th.
*Save 20% off everything!
Spend $100 receive a baby Bless Balm ( $33 value ) Spend $200 receive a baby Bless Balm, and a full-size Meli Glow ( $87 value )
Shop Leahlani here!
Follain- Black Friday- Cyber Monday
20% off + FREE Shipping on all order! (No code required)
- Follain Everything Soap- Love this soap! I buy the large refills and then refill their glass jars- they look so chic.
- All the “It” brands! OSEA, Osmia, Ilia, Ursa Major!
Shop Follain here!
Primally Pure- Nov. 26th-Nov. 30th
*Spend $75 get $10 off
*Spend $100 get $20 off
*Spend $150 get $35 off
Plus FREE SHIPPING on all purchases!
They have the best deodorants! My hubs loves the charcoal one and I love the blue tansy scent. They really work so well! I also love their simplified skincare products and dry shampoo.
Shop all of Primally Pure here!
- Body Soaps- These soaps are the best! I talk about them a lot, for good reason. I love their coffee mint!
- Night Body Oil- Want a seriously luxurious body oil? Then snag this.
- Black Clay Facial Soap- This soap I’m pretty sure has won awards- everyone loves it.
Shop Osmia here!
*Black Friday- November 24th- November 28th: Shoppers can use code THINKCLEAN19 to save 30% off their total Kosmatology product purchase, including gift boxes.
*Cyber Monday- November 29th-30th: Shoppers can save 20% off their total product purchase with code CYBER20 and save even bigger with FREE shipping on orders over $50 with code SHIPFREE20!
Shop Kosmatology here!
Laurel- Friday Nov. 27th- Monday Nov. 30th. SHE ONLY HAS ONE SALE A YEAR!
*20% off using code: THANKFUL.
She also has some free gifts with purchase. Free full-size Eye Serum ($72 value) with $300 purchase. Free full-size Honey Rose Spice Mask ($72 value) with $400 purchase.
Check out my full Laurel review here!
Shop Laurel here!
*Vert is offering 20% off + Deluxe Samples
Sale excludes Josh Rosebrook, One Love Organics and Vintner’s Daughter. Samples available while supplies last.
They have it all when it comes to clean beauty brands- a one stop shop!
- Leahlani- Mermaid Mask, Honey Love and Cleansing Oil
- Kosas- Lipsticks, Tinted Facial Oil, Revealer Concealer.
- Bluh Alchemy- Multi-C Serum, Eye Oil Serum and Botanic Retinol.
Shop all of Vert Beauty here!
*10% off any order use code: BLACK10
*15% off any order over $100 use code: BLACK15
*20% off any order over $200 use code: BLACK20
- Fitglow Beauty- Love their lip serums, concealer and night lip serum.
- Chocolate Sun- Love this self tanner! Use it for my face and body. Doesn’t smell funky and looks natural.
- Discount does not include the following brands: Josh Rosebrook, La Bella Figura, Kypris, May Lindstrom & Vintner’s Daughter. Does not apply to gift card purchases.
Shop Integrity Botanicals here!
Evolvh- Black Friday-Cyber Monday
*Spend Up to $100- Get 10% off
*Spend Up to $101-$199- Get 15% off
*Spend $200+ – Get 20% off
Also, Black Friday Only get all Healthy Hair Trios for $65!
- UltraShine Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner- This is one of the best clean shampoos and conditioners on the market! It works.
- Wonderbalm for Curls- This works great for curly hair, helps to defrizz.
- Superfinishing polishing balm- Great for helping to define curls, smooth straight styles.
Shop all of Evolvh here!
Aleavia- Nov. 27th-Nov. 29th
*30% off use code: BF2020
- Love their Enzymatic Body Cleanse and Face Wash! They also help balance the ph of the skin, all while conditioning it. They feed the good bacteria on the skin, instead of stripping the skin like most body washes.
Shop all of Aleavia here!
OSEA- Nov. 25th-Nov. 30th
*Free full size hyaluronic sea serum with purchase of $135 or more
- Atmosphere Protection Cream- This protection cream is one of the best. It feels so hydrating for everyday wear and not greasy at all.
- Ocean Cleanser- This Ocean Cleanser is one of my favorites! It emulsifies just enough to get all the makeup and grime from the day off but doesn’t feel stripping.
Shop OSEA here!
- Unveil Cleanser- This creamy balm cleanser feels so luxurious on the skin! It slightly emulsifies to leave the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Unlike any cleanser I’ve used.
- The Bean Antioxidant Mask- This is one of my fave masks! It helps to lighten sun spots and hyperpigmentation and give the skin an overall glow.
Shop Mahalo here!
20% off using code: WARMFUZZIES + EVERYTHING OVER $49 SHIPS FREE!
- Matcha Mascara- absolutely love their mascara! Gives you beautiful lashes.
Shop all of Erin’s Faces here!
The Boxwalla box delivers some serious clean beauty each month!
*NATURAL BEAUTY BOXES
Black Friday/Cyber Monday-
OFFER: 20% OFF EVERYTHING*, plus receive full-size gifts with purchase!
Spend $125+: Get a LILFOX Gelsomino Lip Butter
Spend $300+: Also get a Free+True Body Prophet
Spend $500+: Also get a Leahlani Honey Love
*Discount will be automatically applied at checkout, no code necessary.
As always, Josh Rosebrook and Vintner’s Daughter are excluded.
Gifts are available while supplies last.
Shop Beauty Heroes here!
Boxwalla- They are such a special curated natural beauty box!
*They have curated a range of holiday sets starting at $29.95 to $64.95 for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.
Shop Boxwalla here!
*20% off entire store with code: GRATITUDE20. Plus, a 6 piece GWP worth $115 included with all orders $200+.
Get the Clean Beauty Box here! They offer a bi-monthly box featuring some of the best natural beauty products. Plus they offer tons of “IT” clean beauty brands.
The Clean Beauty Box here!
This 360 cookware is made of USA made pure stainless steel.
This is the water filter I’ve had for over 7 years- it filters it all out, even fluoride.
*Save up to 30% on Berkey filter bundles! Sign up here to get access to all their deals!
*Sale only happens once a year!
Shop Berkey here!
20% off + Free shipping(automatically applied at checkout)
*Also, you can use my coupon code: gurlgonegreen on top of the 20% to save even more!
This is hands down my favorite organic coffee! It’s not only organic, but also mold and mycotoxin free as well. And it tastes amazing! Read me full Purity Coffee and what makes them different here.
Shop Purity Coffee here!
360 Cookware- Starts Nov.22- Nov. 30th
This nontoxic stainless steel cookware really performs so well! I discovered this last year and haven’t been able to put it down.
*I have a full review here on what makes it different.
*Use code: GURLGONEGREEN25 FOR 25% off!
Shop all of 360 Cookware here!
This is a ceramic cookware that I discovered this year as well. It really performs more like a conventional pot or pan would.
Check out my full review here.
10% off orders of $225-$449
15% off orders of $450-$524
20% off orders of $525+
Shop Caraway here!
Solo Stove– Black Friday-Cyber Monday
*Get 30% off fire pits!
My hubs also got this for his birthday from my parents and loves it. He’s had this for about 5 months. He has the Yukon fire pit- which is their largest fire pit. What makes Solo Stove Fire Pits unique is their ability to burn almost smokeless. Their unique venting system and design allows it to do this. Plus, it looks sleek and easy to keep clean and looking tidy- something important for me! We’ve had some great memories around the fire pit. A great gift that keeps on giving throughout the year.
Shop Solo Stove here!
I got this as a gift for my husband’s birthday and he is officially obsessed! Best gift ever he told me. He always would get hot, so this is the perfect gift.
*Take 20% OFF any sleep system with code: holidoze.
Now you might be wondering what a Chilipad is, or an Ooler Sleep System. Allow me to explain. It is a topper that goes underneath your sheets, and on top of your mattress to deliver cooling temperatures to your body. It is a thermal delivery system that uses a water-based hydronic pad that keeps you cool at night so you can have better sleep. They have the original Chilipad and the Ooler Sleep System. The Ooler Sleep System includes all that the Chilipad offers but some added functions. You fill a tank with water and it runs it through the pad delivering cooling temperatures with it. Before I get into the Ooler Chilipad review I wanted to share a few more things with you about the sleep systems. Read my full review here.
Shop ChiliSleep here!
Almond Cow-Black Friday- Cyber Monday
*Get $35 off your Almond Cow purchase!
This is my favorite way to make nut milk! It makes it so easy! Does it all for you. They have one sale a year on Cyber Monday.
Check out Almond Cow here!
Love their sheets for all seasons. Check out my full review here.
30% OFF using code: BF2020 for Black Friday.
- Love their percale sheets and sateen sheets!
Shop SOL Organix here!
25% off using code: BETTERSLEEP
Read my review here of their pillows.
- We have their twin size organic mattress for my 6 year old!
- We all have their pillows and love them! My hubs and I love their shredded latex pillows and my girls love their kapok pillows.
Shop White Lotus Home Here!
My Green Mattress- Nov. 13th- Nov. 30th.
A great budget friendly organic mattress!
Their biggest savings of the year! Offering up to $250 off their certified organic mattresses and 20% off on all accessories with code: HOLIDAY.
Shop all of My Green Mattress here!
*20% off all kits use code: GURLGONEGREEN.
Can’t recommend Branch Basics enough if you’re looking for an all in one cleaning kit to purchase to swap all your toxic cleaning products over to natural ones. They make it so easy! You buy this kit here and then you have one cleaning solution you use to make each bottle of cleaner. You add water and the solution to make each cleaning solution. From window cleaner, all purpose cleaner, laundry detergent, bathroom cleaner and even foaming hand soap. Plus they also have a product called an Oxygen Boost.
Shop Branch Basics here!
Smoothie Box- TBD
I love that their smoothies are organic, low in sugar and have a healthy balance of protein and fat.
Shop Smoothie Box here!
I’m obsessed with Minted! I’ve gotten my holiday cards through them the last 3 years, just got my full collage of photos in the mail to hang on the wall and love their stationary. Plus, they have a brand new membership program that is amazing!
- I love these photo gifts. They literally do all the work for you. All you have to do is hang them up! Saves this mama so much time.
- Minted Holiday Cards- They look so chic and have so many designs to choose from. Plus, I get mine printed on recycled paper- win/win!
- Minted More- is the membership program that boasts 30% off holiday cards, 20% off other Minted products year round, free shipping and a limited edition selection of handpicked design delights from our community of independent artists (valued at $160). The cost for Minted More membership is just $38 annually.
Shop all of Minted here!
This is my go to brand for so many supplements.
They’re offering a triple threat bundle: ImmuneV2, NAC, and Vitamin D3+K2 for $75 plus free shipping with code: TRIPLETHREAT.
Shop Dr. Wholeness here!
Seeking Health- TBD
Love these supplements! Formulated by Dr. Ben Lynch, they are third party verified and legit!
Shop all of Seeking Health here!
That sums up my Black Friday/Cyber Monday natural holiday sales! See anything you love? What are you getting this year? Also, don’t forget to check out my gift guides! I have 3 already and several more coming. Check them out below!
Sharing the best natural living and beauty holiday sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Sharing my Vert Beauty Clean Beauty Favorites! This online clean beauty retailer is also a brick and mortar store in Denver, Colorado. I actually had the pleasure of meeting the founder 4 years ago. Their store is the absolute cutest! I wouldn’t even call it a store- but a boutique for all things clean beauty. They even offer esthetics there. It’s basically your one stop shop for all things natural beauty!
I’ve partnered with them to bring you the best deal of the day! 20% off! Did you hear me…yes, I said 20% off. If you’re new to clean beauty that’s A LOT and you hardly ever see it. If you’ve been here since the beginning then like me you’re over the moon excited about this.
*Use code: GGG20 TO SAVE 20%! Hurry- code ends tonight at midnight, Nov. 23rd. (Excludes One Love Organics, Vintner’s Daughter, Laurel and Josh Rosebrook).
I thought I would really break down all the product offerings and what you should be looking for. After all sales like this in clean beauty don’t come around often and so you want to make the most of it.
I’m going to share my faves and brands that are absolute standouts. These would be great for you(of course) and any other friend, mom, sister, co-worker…you get the idea. So many of these would make great stocking stuffers too.
Without further adieu let’s get down to my Vert Beauty Clean Beauty Favorites!
This new Ilia Super Skin Tint is giving me all the feels!
Vert Beauty Clean Beauty Favorites
To have used a Leahlani product is to love it!
First, before I tell you about the skincare line, I must tell you about the creator herself, Leah. A true artist when it comes to skin, Leah dealt with her own set of skin issues. Through her own skin struggles, she believes fate led her to pursue a career in skincare, and become a holistic esthetician. Leah learned so much firsthand being a spa director, and then having her own practice. This journey not only led her to find her passion, but it paved the way for Leahlani Skincare to be born. Leah wanted to create a skincare line that would be a, “ritual and not a routine.”
She not only healed her skin through her creations, but has helped so many others achieve healing as well. Every time I open a jar, or bottle of Leahlani skincare I feel like I’m getting a hand signed love note written just to me. It may have to do with the fact that each, and every creation is made by hand.
- Mermaid Mask- This mask is seriously so good. I was out of it for several months(shame on me) and the first time using it again I promised to never be without it again! This green goodness makes me happy every time I put it on. Many people ask what mask they should buy when transitioning to green beauty and this is it! I promise you will love it and thank me. Her mask is a little piece of heaven. With ingredients like Chlorella, sea buckthorn, spirulina and raw honey, this mask is pure decadence. A lot of masks moisturize after wearing, but you don’t notice a visible difference to the naked eye. Not the case with the Mermaid Mask, you’ll be glowing! It smells so insanely good too. You’ll be tempted to eat it. Perfect for any skin type. Get it here!
- Honey Love- This is an enzyme cleanser and exfoliant. A great exfoliant option for those with sensitive skin or acne skin as it uses enzyme to exfoliate the skin and not a mechanical exfoliant. It has a potent blend of anti-inflammatory noni fruit, toning hibiscus flower, stimulating clays, and microdermabrasion crystals. It helps to smooth the skin and improve texture and tone. It gets your skin glowing in no time! Get it here.
- Pamplemousse Cleansing Oil- This tropical cleansing oil removes all your makeup and debris from the day and gives your skin some serious hydration. It also smells amazing! It slightly emulsifies as you add water to it too- giving it just the right amount of slip. Get it here.
Shop all of Leahlani at Vert Beauty here!
I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah the founder years ago. She was pure gold and so fun to talk too. Did I mention she’s the fittest person?! Sarah is an ER doctor and started Osmia. She had no intention of starting a skincare company but after taking a soap making class she knew she was in love. After two years of relentless soap making, product testing, perfume making she jumped full force into Osmia, leaving the medical field. Now years later, Osmia is a household name in the clean beauty industry. The mission of Osmia is to incorporate their luxe products into people’s everyday lives. With top notch natural ingredients, Osmia will inspire you towards a healthier lifestyle. Big on educating the consumer, I love how Osmia lists products they use on their website and products they don’t use and why.
- Night and Naked Body Oil- This is definitely one of my very favorites. I’ve gone through several bottles and I’m always sad when it’s gone. If you’re into luxe products then you need to snag some Osmia Night Body Oil. A blend of lavender, chamomile and cedar wood overtake your senses. It’s meant to be applied after you shower on damp skin and at night. The combination of the essential oils help you drift off into a blissful sleep. With a combination of almond oil, jojoba, rosehip seed oil and hemp- to name a few, this oil will take your skin to a new level of hydration and tone in a couple weeks. I can’t get enough! I also love how they have small bottle- perfect for travel. If you prefer to have an essential oil free body oil, check out their Naked version. Equally delectable but free of any scent but the oils. Get the Naked oil here. Get the Night oil here.
- Body Mousse- This body mousse is straight up decadence! Trust me, you’ll try it and never want to stop using it. It feels like a whipped frosting going on your body. So light and fluffy. It melts into your skin the second it touches it and you’re left with the softest baby skin ever. I’m warning you now though- you will be hooked! Get it here.
- Vital Rose Drops- The name is so appropriate for it, it truly feels like nectar on your skin, a rich luxe oil. Some oils feel thinner but this one feels fatty-haha are you still with me?! Let’s just say I love the feel of it. And the smell, amazing! Subtle rose, sandalwood and jasmine envelope you. I applied this at night and in the morning. At night I applied it after the toner and my skin just drank it up. In the morning my skin felt silky smooth and hydrated. It was as if it had a big drink of water at night and was infused with oxygen. Seriously, it’s SO good! You only need a few drops too. Having dry skin once the weather starts to turn I like adding a heavier moisturizer/oil in the morning. This was just the ticket. I allowed my skin to soak it up for 5 minutes before applying my makeup. You guys will love this, trust me! With only 8 ingredients, this 99.6% organic nectar is seriously so lovely. Get it here.
Shop all of Osmia at Vert Beauty here!
If you’re not familiar with OSEA allow me to fill you in on this natural skincare line. This brand is truly unique. I was so intrigued by the founder Jenefer’s story of how she started it. She was inspired by her grandmother who credits the ocean to healing her. She had been on bedrest after a severe leg injury. Her grandmother recalls having a dream about the sea and the next day went for a swim. A few weeks later her grandmother was healed! Jenefer went to her roots when creating OSEA. From what she learned from her grandmother of the healing properties of the ocean and her knowledge, she chose seaweed as the base of her skincare line. Seaweed contains powerful minerals and ingredients to help restore and nourish the skin.
- Ocean Cleanser- This is one of my favorite cleansers in clean beauty. It isn’t drying but not overly hydrating either. A good balance for sure. If you tend to have oily skin, or live in a pretty mild climate during the winter this would be a great cleanser. I first get my skin damp, then apply this cleanser all over my skin. Grab it here!
- Undaria Body Oil- This body oil is full of antioxidants! It has Undaria seaweed which is then mixed with a ton of skin loving oils like açaí, babassu and passion fruit. This combination helps to smooth and firm skin from stretch marks, as well as tone your skin. It doesn’t feel too heavy or greasy. It absorbs nicely into the skin. The Algae alone is soaked in barrels for 6 months in order to extract all the rich vitamins and minerals from it. It’s basically a living oil that transforms and treats your skin! It feels very energizing too with an overall citrus scent. Great for in the morning after your shower and you want a little zesty pick me up! Get it here.
- Atmosphere Protection Cream- This protection cream is one of the best. It feels so hydrating for everyday wear and not greasy at all. Light enough under makeup as well. Love the pump bottle. Get it here.
Shop all of OSEA at Vert Beauty here!
The products are infused with highly potent plant actives that really complement one another. The whole Bluh Alchemy line is meant to target the signs of aging skin and to deliver highly active plant ingredients that help protect against the environment and stress. Their formulations are filled with bioactive, organic and wild harvested ingredients. This is what skincare dreams are made of! The founder Becky is so thoughtful in her formulation approach and a serious gem. This line has been in all the clean beauty boxes- so you know it’s one to take notice of!
- Botanic Retinol- This is one skin transforming product! It contains the beloved Bakuchiol. The only plant-derived retinol that has been proven to produce results! I’m talking increase collagen, improve the skin’s elasticity and support skin’s firmness. You could say it’s a one-two punch for giving skin it’s youthful glow back. It does what you want conventional retinol to do but without the negative side effects. Not only does it include the superstar Bakuchiol but also a ton of other active plant oils from carrot, fig, cacay and watermelon. All rich with Vitamin A. Plus, it doesn’t stop there. This also hydrates your skin with lupine ceramides and lupine amino acids. It’s basically your new BFF when it comes to effective skincare. Get it here!
- Multi-C Serum- This serum has a multitude of Vitamin C’s all wrapped into one. From quandong and sea buckthorn berry oils. When you combine them together they are a force to be reckoned with! It’s no secret Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can brighten, lighten and create a glowing complexion. Plus, this unique formula has peptides that help to firm the skin, green coffee, and ferric acid. Say bye to dull, ruddy skin and hello to glowing, radiant skin! I use it after toning my skin at night and in the morning. I noticed an improved overall texture, glow and evenness to my skin. I love how it absorbs so effortlessly into the skin. And can we talk about the luxe frosted glass bottle? I love how it pumps how and has a cap- so easy for travel. I can’t wait to keep using it! Get it here.
- Eye Oil Serum- I’ve been testing this eye oil serum out and LOVE! I’m not big into creams for the under eye area for me personally because I tend to get milia if I use anything too heavy. This is just the right amount of hydration but not too much. It comes in a glass rollerball and you just apply it right onto the under eye area. I love how it feels cooling with the rollerball. The formula doesn’t feel to greasy. It really seeps right into the eye area. I use this in the morning and at night. I find in the morning it’s nice for a little de-puffing with the cooler rollerball. Get it here!
Shop all of Bluh Alchemy at Vert Beauty here!
This natural brow line has it going on! They specialize in all the brow products.
- Defining Crayon- This brow pencil is my favorite! It’s what I use everyday. If you follow me on Instagram then you know I can’t stop using it. It works so well. I like it for many reasons. One, it is so easy to use. Something I find a lot of people struggle with. Second, it lasts the whole day and looks natural. No Cleopatra eyes going on. I wear the color Liz, but they offer so many colors. Get it here.
Check out all of Ecobrow at Vert Beauty here!
This was definitely going in my Vert Beauty clean beauty favorites. Anna, the founder is a longtime fitness and health guru that battled sensitive rosacea skin. She wanted products that would help her skin not turn bright red during workouts and be effective. With over 10 years of research in plant based ingredients, Anna discovered ingredients that feed and nourish the skin. FitGlow Beauty, a Canadian born company, was created to be with you wherever the day may take you. From yoga, to the office and everything in between. They actually have subjects test their products while running and doing yoga, to ensure they perform in any condition…how cool is that? Their beauty products are not only clean, and non-toxic but nourishing to the skin. Full of active ingredients-vitamins that feed your skin, and organic extracts.
- Lip Serums- Ok, this product is just gold! Trust me when I say there’s nothing else like it out there. It feels like a gloss but doesn’t look gooey, or sticky at all. It isn’t fully a lip gloss though. I’m not a gloss girl and if you’ve read my blog long enough you know that. The name really says it all- it’s a lip color serum. A serum that performs so well! It offers color pigment but isn’t all over the place. Plus, gives you all the hydration. Love the colors, Bliss, Nudie, Go, and Root. Get them here.
- Fitglow Conceal +- This is the best concealer for covering hyperpigmentation in clean beauty- no joke. It’s too heavy for under eyes but for covering redness, scarring, it’s perfect. It’s thick enough and stays put the whole day. Get it here.
- Night Lip Serum- I use this every single night! I even use it in the morning sometimes when my lips need a little extra moisture. Since the skin on the lips is the thinnest and ages so quickly you want to make sure you’re taking extra care to ensure it is well nourished. The Night Lip Serum is full of actives that help to plump the lips, fight signs of aging and keep moisture intact. It feels so good on the lips! Get it here.
Shop all of Fitglow Beauty at Very Beauty here!
They are one of my favorite natural beauty makeup brands! They were one of the first on the clean beauty scene years ago and continue to keep making exceptional beauty products. From their True Skin Serum Foundation, to their Ilia Beauty Lipsticks- Ilia Cosmetics has it going on. Besides there staples that I’ve loved over the years they’ve also come out with some stellar products within the last year that I can’t get enough of. I wanted to share a new update of what products I’m using and how they go on.
- Limitless Lash Mascara- This is a newer natural mascara find and I’ve been loving it. They created a patented brush. One side is for curling and the other side is for lengthening. It really does give my lashes a curl boost and makes adding length to them even easier. The formula is a little on the wet side, but not too wet that it smudges all over. I’m really able to build length with this mascara too. They also have a smaller travel size too! I love this option. You can easily try it out without breaking the bank. It doesn’t smudge on me at all. Get it here.
- Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation- I actually prefer this over Ilia’s Vivid Founation because it doesn’t feel greasy to me and the longevity is great. It is a liquid but then it sets after a while and you get a great long wearing foundation. It really feels and acts like your skin, yet I still feel like it gives my skin great coverage. This is definitely one of my favorites in my organic beauty foundation guide. Get it here.
- Chromatic Liquid Eyeshadows- These are everything! My newest obsessions in natural makeup. They came out this fall and I haven’t been able to stop using them. They go on so smooth and stay put! Yes, they don’t budge. Which is unheard of in clean beauty for a cream or liquid eyeshadow. They’re great for acting as an eye primer before your powder eyeshadow too. I even use the lighter shades for highlighters for my face! So many uses. Such a great gift for a teen, young adult or mama. Get them here.
- Eye Primer- I’ve talked about this nonstop but as the weather has warmed up there is no denying my need for this even more. It keeps my eyeshadow in place like nothing else. The pigment stands out and is richer because of this primer. Gone are the days of creasing shadows that fade as the day goes on. This Primer is in a league of it’s own! Get it here.
Shop Ilia Beauty at Vert Beauty here!
The founders of Innersense, Greg and Joanne Starkman, were in the beauty and wellness industry for years when they realized their beliefs weren’t matching up with their professional lives. This birthed Innersense, a company that prides itself on integrity. Their whole philosophy is so commendable and just down right amazing! From actually listing every ingredient and why it’s in there, to environment sustainability, kindness to animals, and giving back…the list could go on. I mean the ingredient glossary alone is so cool. I love that they’re both hair stylists. They are really able to test the products so well.
- Innersense Whipped Cream Texturizer- I use this product everyday on my girl’s hair and on mine and my hub’s uses it. You could say it’s well loved. It helps to define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth hair, as well as add a bit of texture. I love using it on my hair after I curl it to leave it with some texture, and give it a tousled look. Can’t recommend it enough! Get it here.
- I Create Lift Volumizing Foam- This foam is the best for giving your roots and hair the body and volume that lasts all day! Literally my hair will still have volume after a couple days. The best volumizing hair product I’ve found in organic beauty. A lot of times I’ll wash my hair and then blow dry it before bed. Once I’m done blow drying it I’ll stick it up in a high pony tail. In the morning my hair is full of body from being up in the pony tail and using the volume foam- it’s so good! Get it here.
- I Create Waves- This is another favorite. I spray this in my hair after styling and it gives it the beachy look so effortlessly. Get it here.
Shop Innersense at Very Beauty here!
I mean if you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I can’t get enough of Kosas products! They remind me of my conventional favorite MAC products. From the packaging to formulas.
- Kosas Tinted Face Oil- a hydrating spin on foundation that feels light and leaves you glowing. I thought I wouldn’t like it originally but after using it I realized how wrong I was. The formula is a lot thinner than I expected. It reminds me of Gressa’s foundation consistency. I always say Gressa’s foundation reminds me of paint thinner. Haha, I know a crazy example. The Kosas Tinted Face Oil offers such good coverage, a lot better than I thought. It gives my face an overall polished and pulled together look. Plus, it looks so dewy and fresh. My skin literally looks like it’s glowing! Especially great for skin in the winter as it gets colder. Get it here.
- Lipsticks- They’re definitely a go to of mine in clean beauty. Their formula is unlike any other. Not too hydrating where they bleed but moisturizing enough. I feel like as the season changes to cooler temperatures and fall leaves come- it always calls for richer pigments. A lipstick does just that. One of my faves is Kosas Lipsticks. I may have every color! If you follow me then you know I love a good Kosas lipstick. These lipsticks are highly pigmented, last and plump the lips all at the same time. They come in so many great colors too. Honestly, I haven’t found a color I didn’t love. Some lipsticks feel too heavy, or not hydrating enough- Kosas really nailed the formula on this one. Everything you want in a lipstick- but clean! Often I don’t have time for a full makeup look but I have time for a swipe of lipstick- pulling my whole look together. Get them here.
- Revealer Concealer- I included this new concealer in my Best of Clean Beauty Concealer here. But wanted to pay a little tribute to it here. I have been loving the formula. It’s a new release for them and really is unique compared to other brands I’ve used in the past. It’s very brightening and really wakes up your whole complexion. It also helps to hide dark circles. Kosas calls it a lightbulb for your skin and I couldn’t agree more! It instantly gives your skin a glow. I love that it has caffeine to help de-puff the under eye area and hyaluronic acid to add hydration. The formula is so creamy too. It provides medium to full coverage for a concealer. I love this under my eyes. If you’ve been looking for a new concealer, look no further! Get it here.
Shop Kosas at Vert Beauty here!
Why is their skincare line so different? For starters they rely heavily on research to determine what is best for your skin and what ingredients actually work. They really address each skin issue on it’s own. Their website alone is a wealth of info. from the ingredients they use to the ones they don’t. Plus, they have a great blog resource on skincare. They’ve done the leg work for you. Their formulas contain a lot of actives too, so you see a difference in your skin.
- Replenishing Oil Cleanser- have to start with their cleanser…because it’s my favorite!! This one is in a league of it’s own. It is an oil but more of a creamy oil. It comes in a glass pump bottle which makes me love it even more. I always shake it up before I use it to make sure the product is evenly distributed. I get my skin slightly damp and then squeeze out a small amount and massage into my skin. The best part? It removes not only my face makeup but also my eye makeup-with no stinging! Yes, a miracle cleanser is what I call it. After I massage it all in, I then take a warm wash cloth and wipe off. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all but helps keep it so balanced. Get it here.
- Marie Veronique Pure + E.O. Free Cleanser- Similar to the replenishing oil cleanser but this is essential oil free and perfect for those with sensitive skin. Get it here.
- Soothing B3 Serum- that has 10% Niacinamide- a natural form of vitamin B that helps with acne and inflammatory skincare conditions. Love this! Get it here.
- Barrier Liquid Complex- this helps to restore the barrier function of the skin, something that is often missing when your skin is inflamed. It helps to soothe and calm the skin. Get it here.
Shop Marie Veronique at Vert Beauty here!
I hope that helps you shop Vert Beauty clean beauty favorites!
If you liked this post on Vert Beauty Clean Beauty Favorites, check out past posts below:
Sharing my best natural home gifts with you today! I get asked this question a lot. What natural home gifts would I recommend. Well, here they are! After detoxing my beauty 10 years ago I slowly started to also detox my home. From the sheets I bought to the mattresses, cleaning supplies and water. I was determined to get the toxins out!
The holidays are the perfect time to stock up on some natural home products. Especially when the savings are so huge. I’ve listed below some of the best natural home gifts in hopes it will help make detoxing your home a little easier.
Best Natural Home Gifts
Having a water filter is one of the best things you can do for your family. This filters out everything, even fluoride with their fluoride filter. I would recommend for most average size families the Big Berkey but you may want a smaller one or larger one depending on family size. I always tell people to think about not just drinking water but also water that you use to cook with. It might seem like a lot initially but really you go through the water quick for daily use. Once you buy it, you will only have to replace the filters every couple years, except the fluoride filter usually every 8-12 months. A worthwhile investment knowing you will have clean water for a lifetime! This year Berkey has their sales on their website through email. You just enter your email and you’ll get access to all their sales. Check it out here!
I don’t know what I would do without my blender? Seriously. I use it everyday- sometimes twice a day. I make my hubs smoothie and my smoothie every morning. Then I also use it for sauces, blending pancake mixes, juicing, making nut butters- the list is endless! I have the small twister jar but I also have the large blender jar too. The small one is great for sauces and nut butters. They came out with their Blendtec Go this year and it has been a game changer!! I can just put the ingredients in the jar and put it on the blender, push start and walk away! No more holding the blender while it blends. Plus, once it’s done blending you can simply take the cup with you- no more transferring to a different blender. If you don’t have a high speed blender I can’t recommend it enough! Shop Blendtec here!
If you’ve followed me for even a week you’ve probably seen me post about Purity Coffee. I’m obsessed with it! This coffee goes beyond organic. It is also mold and mycotoxin free. Check out my full review here. There even have subscriptions! Plus, coffee sachets that are great for travel. Perfect gift for the coffee lover. Check out Purity Coffee here.
These sheets are what luxury is made of! They are made with fair trade certified cotton, and certified organic cotton. The second party certifications include GOTS, Oeko-Tex and FLOCERT- a global fair trade certification. These 300 thread count cotton sheets wrap you up in softness the minute they touch your skin! They come in a variety of colors too. We chose white and are happy with how crisp and clean they look. They also have 3 different sheet sets. You can get a hemmed version, classic or pleated. We got the hemmed version. Each set comes with two pillow cases, a fitted sheet and a flat sheet. And yes they stay on our mattress too! They also come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King and Split King. Can’t say enough about these luxury sheets. They also offer organic duvet covers and bedroom sets that include the duvet and sheet set. 30% OFF using code: BF20 for Black Friday. Get them here!
They are a store that offers pure and natural mattresses, bedding, and home furnishings all made in the USA. It’s your one stop shop to clean up your bedroom! When I was choosing my pillow options to try out they were so helpful. Walking me through the whole process and asking questions to ensure I had the best options for how I sleep. I love that you can get a zippered pillow option, so you’re able to take out the filling if it’s too firm. Making it so customizable! We have their shredded latex pillows for my husband and I and we love them! My girls have the kapok pillows and love them! They even have toddler pillows. *Use Coupon Code: GGG25 for 25% off! Shop White Lotus Home here!
This is the perfect gift for someone who may not have switched over to natural cleaning products but wants too! Cleaning products can be so toxic! Branch Basics makes it so easy to make the switch. You can buy products individually or in sets. It’s so nice to get the whole set for someone then they won’t have to think twice about switching over their products. Check out Branch Basics here! 20% off all starter kits with code: GURLGONEGREE. Check them out here!
This has become my favorite when it comes to cookware. This nontoxic cookware has exceeded all my expectations. It’s the king of cookware you will have for the rest of your life. An heirloom collection. The absolute safest stainless steel cookware I’ve found. I have a full review on what makes it different here. I can’t recommend it enough. I have the 3.5 Quart Saucepan, the 6 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot Slow Cooker, and the Stainless Steel 8.5 in. Fry Pan. Needless to say after using them I want to add more to my collection! Check out the full collection here. Use coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN25 to save 25% off!
This is a ceramic coated cookware. It makes the transition to nontoxic cooking so easy. However, I don’t think these last as long as the 360 Cookware. The 360 Cookware you will have for the rest of your life. The Caraway definitely has knicks on my pots and pans now, which I don’t love. I cook a lot and have a family so if you don’t have a family your cooking for these might be a good option. I love how easy they are to use but I wish they held up a little better. Check out my full review here. Check out Caraway here!
Another gadget I can’t live without! I use this all the time for raw veggie bread and kale chips. Also for dehydrating nuts. I love that it keeps the nutrients intact because I can keep the temp so low. An oven just does’t go that low. You can get great deals off Amazon! Take your health to the next level! Get it here!
This food processor is amazing. I got it last spring and I’m not sure how I lived without it. I thought I could use my blender for everything but really the food processor is different and does things the blender can’t because of it’s wide bowl. I use this for my raw veggie breads, more on that below, making paleo granola, bars, hummus, random recipes- so much! Shop my food processor here!
This has been a game changer for us! My hubs and I love sparkling water but don’t want to buy it in plastic bottles or buy a ton of glass bottles. This solves the solution! It makes sparkling water in seconds and it’s with glass bottles not plastic. I love that my water is filtered too! The best of both worlds. We use this all the time and add fresh lemon or lime juice and even some liquid stevia at times too. Get your Soda Stream here!
This nut milk maker has changed my life! It literally makes the best nut milk in less than a minute. I’ve never had nut milk so creamy and delicious. It does it all for you from straining, and grinding. You rinse the container and colander and you’re done. Trust me- worth every penny! They are having their once a year sale on Cyber Monday- so wait to buy until then! 🙂 Shop here!
If you follow me on my stories then you’ve heard me rave about this waffle maker! It’s not made with teflon and is nontoxic. I used to not make waffles because there wasn’t a great toxic free option. But now there is! Plus, it’s so inexpensive. Get it here!
This is the essential oil diffuser I have and love! It looks modern and blends well into decor. I like that it isn’t plastic and has 3 hour continuous or 7 hour interval settings. Plus, you can get it on Amazon! Get it here!
This organic mattress company is it when it comes to organic mattresses that are budget friendly and comfortable. I can’t recommend them enough! We have the Natural Escape and love it. Sometimes an organic mattress just seems impossible to get because the price is so high. But My Green Mattress makes it so easy! $250 off their certified organic mattresses and 20% off on all accessories from November 13th – 30th with code: HOLIDAY. Shop all of My Green Mattress here!
My sister originally introduced me to this company and I’ve been hooked ever since. They are indoor potted plants delivered to your door. This is the perfect gift! I’ve sent this as a gift and my friend loved it! They do such a good job with the whole presentation and quality of plants is awesome. Can’t recommend them enough! Shop The Sill here!
*That sums up my best natural home gift guide! Check out my other gift guides below:
Sharing my natural home gift guide on the blog.