Loving Lately…This is a new series I’m going to start. Not sure if it will be monthly, bi-weekly-still figuring it out. I often get so many questions about what I’m wearing, home products I love and such. I thought I would just turn it into a blog series where I share what I’m loving lately. These could be recent finds from clothes, to bikes and even things on my wish list. Hopefully, you get to know me along the way too.
Without further adieu, welcome to the first Loving Lately post.
- Dwell Collection Connolly Coral Wallet- This wallet has my name written all over it. I’m obsessed with anything coral. Plus, I love that all of Matt and Nat’s products are vegan and made with recycled plastic water bottles. One more reason to buy!
- Nordstrom 50 MM Square Sunglasses- I’ve been wearing these nonstop since I bought them in April. They make a fun statement, cover up my tired mom eyes and go with anything. Did I mention they’re only $12?! I’ve had so many people ask me about them…so here you go!
- Huffy Nel Lusso Cruiser Women’s Cruiser Bike- My sister got this bike a month ago and I’ve been drooling over it since I first saw it! I mean does a bike get any cuter? I can see myself riding it to the farmer’s market and putting my loot in the front basket. Did I mention it even has a cell phone holder? Oh and a mint green option too…I told my hubs I better be getting one for some special occasion.
- Lululemon Discipline Pant- I just gifted these pants to my hubs for Father’s Day and let’s just say he’s worn them almost everyday since he got them! They not only are comfy he tells me but they look so good on him. He can dress them up or down which he loves. He wore them to work with a collared shirt and dressed down with sneakers and a t-shirt. I personally love that they’re fitted-I’m all about him showing off that physique!
- Pottery Barn Kid’s Organic Jersey Scalloped Quilt- I recently bought this quilt a couple months ago for my 3 year old when she transitioned to a twin size bed. I loved that it was a comforter and not a duvet cover. With duvet covers you have to buy the cover, plus the duvet, which can add up quick. The comforter is just one thing to buy. I had been looking for an organic comforter but also one that was cute-this one fit the criteria perfectly and my daughter loves it too! Oh and it’s on sale right now!
- Pottery Barn Organic Multi Mini Heart Sheet Set- What says girl then hearts?! These organic sheets were love at first sight. Not only are they organic, but not crazy expensive! They also match the organic comforter I got from Pottery Barn Kids. They have a ton more prints to choose from if hearts aren’t your thing.
- Nixon Descender Silicone Strap Watch- My hub’s birthday is in July and he’s border line obsessed with watches…specifically Nixon watches. He has two and I’ve been eyeing this one for his birthday present. He doesn’t have a silicone wristband and I love that you could dress it up or down.
- Matt and Natt Dwell Collection Brave Backpack- I’ve had my Matt and Nat backpack for over a year now and I’m still in love with it-no joke. It is perfect for travel-has a spot for my laptop, it fits all my necessary mom stuff and it goes with anything…I mean it, anything! I always get so many compliments on it. Of course I love that it’s vegan leather! If you’ve been looking for the perfect bag-this may be it!
- GapFit Pleated Shorts– These may be my favorite shorts to date-no joke. I just got them on vacation and have been wearing them nonstop. They’re so comfortable, make you look thinner(I promise) and are the perfect length. I need them in the other two colors-the obsession is real. Did I mention they’re on sale for $25?!
What are you loving lately??