There's two weeks until Christmas and I've got 50 natural gift ideas to help keep you on the right track when it comes to all your holiday shopping. These 50 natural gift ideas are tried and true favorites of mine that could be used as a stocking stuffer, gift for mom, sister, hubs, and friend. I've got your back!
50 Natural Gift Ideas:
- Blue Lotus Roobios Chai Tea- I love this chai tea! I can't do caffeine so when I found this caffeine free chai I was over the moon. It comes in this cute little tin with scooper. I steam some of this coconut milk, add some stevia drops and it's tastes like a serious treat! Get it here!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- This is hands down my favorite natural beauty mascara- obsessed! And it's the cheapest one too! Get it here.
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- Anyone would love to get one of these! From sister, to mom- they are the best little lip product. Completely clean, hydrating, and filled with antioxidants to keep your lips looking fresh and young. Get them here!
- Minted- I love everything Minted does. From holiday cards, stationary, framed art, framed photos- I use them every year for our holiday cards and I'm always so happy with them. I also love their framed art! Check out Minted here!
- Leahlani Mermaid Mask- Not sure what to get your teenage daughter? Or maybe a co-worker? This is it. This mask works with any skin type and leaves you glowing afterwards. Plus, it's super budget friendly! Get it here!
- Beautycounter Countertime Collection- Would it even be a gift guide without this natural skincare collection in it? This is it when it comes to clean skincare that gives results! Plant-derived retinol doesn't mess around. Get it here!
- Ursa Major Sublime Sage Spray Deodorant- My hubs and I just starting using this a couple weeks ago and are officially obsessed! Get it here!
- Fed and Fit's Cook Once Eat All Week Cookbook- I love how easy this cookbook sets you up for success for the week. Eating healthy shouldn't have to be complicated and Cassy makes it so simple with this cookbook. Get it here!
- Madewell Beanie- I've been living in this beanie for quite some time now. It's cozy and chic all rolled into one. Check out the colors here!
- No More Dirty Looks- This book is where it all started for me 10 years ago in my journey into natural beauty. It may be a little dated but the principles still ring true. They simplify the whole clean beauty process. Get it here!
- Rachel Hollis Start Today Journal- I got this for my birthday and I'm obsessed! It walks you through prompts each day in living out your goals and life. Such a simple practice with profound impact. Get it here!
- The Detox Box Subscription- This natural beauty box doesn't just have skincare, but makeup and hair products. A little of everything. Anyone would be thrilled to get this box each month! Get it here!
- Organic Sheets- Since we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping, it's important to know what you're sleeping on. We love these organic sheets! Get them here!
- Salt, Fat, Acid and Heat- This book basically helps you learn the fundamentals of good cooking and breaks it down easily. Since we know cooking our food ourselves yields so much more nutrition, it's important to know the basics of cooking. Get it here!
- Four Sigmatic Cacao Mix- This hot cocoa is not only clean but it takes it to the next level with added mushrooms- a superfood. Don't worry you can't taste the mushrooms. Get it here!
- Instant Pot- Basically anyone can benefit from this and it will make your life SO much easier. I cook meat, soups, eggs, oatmeal- it does everything! Get it here!
- Stainless Steel Dehydrator- I love my dehydrator and I've gotten several questions about a stainless steel one. I wasn't aware of one until now! It looks so chic and it's not made of plastic- what more could you want?! Get it here!
- Salt Lamp- This is not only a great night light but also great for helping reduce EMF's, provide air purification and create a sense of calm. I have one on my night stand. Get one here!
- Mark and Graham Scarf- My friend just bought me this scarf as a gift for Christmas and I love. It's monogrammed and so beautiful! Get one here!
- Deep Nutrition Book- This book will change your life if you let it! I couldn't put it down. Back by so much research it will get you eating life giving foods in no time. Get it here!
- Kasandrinos Olive Oil- If you have a foodie in your family, this is the gift. It's authentic olive oil from Greece. The flavor is insane! I always tell people about it and they fall in love. Get it here!
- Hair Barrettes- These chic hair barrettes are so fun! Barrettes have made a come back. These offer a feminine touch with the pale pink and tortoise look. Get them here!
- Flawless in Five- This makeup set from Beautycounter is the perfect set to give for someone transitioning over to clean beauty. It takes the guesswork out of shopping at 5 different online stores too! Get it here!
- Elite Fuel- Looking for a pre-workout drink that isn't loaded with chemicals?! This is it! Elite Fuel is made by a naturopathic doctor and works. My hubs is obsessed. Get it here!
- Activ Whey Protein Powder- This is my favorite protein powder. It is squeaky clean and feels so light. I never feel bloated or heavy after taking it. Finding a decent protein powder is no small feat these days. Read more on why I love this protein powder so much here. And buy it here!
- True Botanicals Advanced Hydration Mask- This mask is a favorite for the winter season when skin can feel parched and dry. This gives your skin all the moisture and hydration it craves during this colder season. Get it here!
- Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Curling Iron- I love this curling iron! It not only gives me lasting curls but it helps protect my hair from heat damage. Plus, it adds shine to my hair! Get it here!
- GHD Flat Iron- This award winning flat iron is the best. I love how smooth it gets my hair and how it doesn't pull my hair when I curl my hair with it too. Check it out here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hair Spray- Switching over your hair spray is one of the best things you can do for the health of you and the environment. Conventional hair sprays are loaded with the worst chemicals. This is the best natural hair spray in clean beauty! Get it here!
- Beautycounter Lip Sheers- I don't know who wouldn't love one of these lip sheers! They are perfect for a teenager, young adult, mom, and grandma. They add a pop of color and lots of hydration. Get them here!
- Primally Pure Deodorant- This deodorant takes the cake when it comes to smelling clean and squeaky clean ingredients. I love the blue tansy and my hubs loves the charcoal! Get them here!
- Atomic Habits Book- Everyone and anyone should read this! Who doesn't want to start a good habit and have it actually stick? This book breaks it down for you and makes it easy to do the things you set out to do. Get it here!
- Jade Roller- This is perfect for any skincare aficiando. It helps to de-puff and increase circulation, as well as minimize fine lines. Get your jade roller here!
- The Sill- This is the perfect gift for someone who lives far away. You can send them a plant. Plants not only help clean the air but have been shown to help with mood. I've sent this as a gift before and my friend loved it! Get them here!
- Patagonia Pullover- I've had this for over a year and love it! I wear it all the time and always get compliments on it. Worth every penny. Get it here!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses- These are essential, especially if you're looking at a screen the whole day. Now they have super chic ones. Check them out here!
- Quay Sunglasses- I get compliments on these sunglasses all the time! They help cover up puffy eyes and are so chic looking. Get them here!
- Nut Pods- Do you have someone who is obsessed with creamer but the really bad kind? Then get them these! They are made with nut milk and not dairy and no artificial ingredients. Get them here!
- Live Botanical Glowing Honey Mask- It wouldn't be a gift guide if I didn't include this on it. I'm obsessed with this little mask. I use it in the morning before I brush my teeth and when I remove it, I'm left with glowing skin. Get it here!
- West Elm Bedding- I love their organic blankets and coverlets- so chic but also sustainably sourced. Get them here!
- Simplified Planner- This planner is super cute but also super practical. Get a head start on the new year with a planner. Get them here!
- Beautycounter Cream Blush- I love a good cream blush for winter. It makes skin look dewy and youthful, especially during the cold weather. Get one here!
- Kosas Lipsticks- I love a good Kosas lipstick! The pigment, longevity and color options are so good. If you're looking for a red, get Electra- you'll be getting compliments left and right. Check them out here!
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliation- Say hello to your favorite exfoliant. No matter how many products you use, if you don't have a good exfoliant, your skin isn't going to glow. This is the best one in clean beauty! Get it here!
- Innersense Whipped Cream Texturizer- I use this product everyday on my girl's hair and on mine and my hub's uses it. You could say it's well loved. It helps to define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth hair, as well as add a bit of texture. I can't recommend it enough! Get it here!
- Josh Rosebrook Serum Spray- Looking for a heat protectant spray, that also helps to smooth and eliminate frizz? This is it. I spray it on before I blow dry. Get it here!
- Eco Tan Self Tanner- Looking for a self tanner that warms up your complexion and doesn't look orange? Then check out Eco Tan. Coventional self tanners are filled with so many toxic chemicals, not this one! Get it here!
- Osmia Organics Soaps- These are more like works of arts versus just a bar of soap. They are packaged so beautifully. The perfect hostess gift, stocking stuffer or Christmas gift. Check out all the scents here!
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask- These under eye masks help eliminate under eye puffiness in minutes. Anyone could use these. Get them here!
- -Vitruvi Stone Essential Oil Diffuser- This is the essential oil diffuser I have and love! It looks modern and blends well into decor. I like that it isn’t plastic and has 3 hour continuous or 7 hour interval settings. Plus, you can get it on Amazon! Get your Vitruvi here!
That concludes my 50 natural gift ideas! Tell me what's one of your best gift ideas?
Here are some more gift guides:
Sharing my 50 natural gift ideas on the blog.
Ok, I am excited to share with you all today ways to save at Sprouts + Sprouts Brand Products! I talked all about Sprouts last week and why I'm so excited a store is opening up near me in Mill Creek, Washington! The store opens Aug. 15th and I couldn't be more thrilled. Sprouts makes healthy living fun and doable!
A lot of people ask me how to save money when living out an organic and natural lifestyle. My biggest tip I give anyone is to know where to shop and shop smart. In this blog post I'm going to share where I like to shop and how I save money shopping there.
So it's no secret shopping at Sprouts can save you some serious money! Not too mention time as well. It's so nice when you can get your non-toxic household cleaning items, some clean beauty items and your groceries at the same store- my kind of store. With Sprouts there are a few tips that can help you save even more money! And who doesn't like to save money?!
Ways to Save Money At Sprouts-
- First Download the Sprouts App On Your Phone. This is where all the sales action is happening! You can see their weekly adds on the app by just inputing your zip code. It will tell you the specific adds in that store for the week- how cool! Plus, they have mobile coupons on the app and a My savings and Barcode section where it has everything that's on sale for that day, the weekly ad, mobile coupons and checkout challenges. Checkout Challenges usually consist of purchasing several items and then getting items for free in return. Plus you can build a shopping list on the app, and place a catering order too! You can even discover recipes on the app and learn so much about healthy living. Can't recommend getting the app enough!
- Sprouts Brand Products. Another way to save money and still get quality products is to look for the Sprouts brand products. On the app you can just go to the products tab, and then click on Sprouts Brand. It will show you Sprouts brand products, the price and then you can add them to your list as well. Sprouts is committed to bringing the best of the best to their product brand. From grassfed, organic, gluten free and more. You won't be skimping on quality when it comes to Sprouts brand products. What's great is the Sprouts brand products are significantly cheaper than other brands too. A win/win for the customer! Look for the products with the Sprouts label when shopping.
- Double Ad Wednesdays. Because Sprouts ads go out on Wednesdays and end on Wednesdays there is always an overlap where you can save double on products! Two ads on one day means some serious double savings!
- Deals of The Month. You can also save money by always knowing the deals of the month at Sprouts. On the Sprouts app you can click at the bottom of it where it says Deals of The Month and download all the deals Sprouts is having! There usually is at any given time at least 2,000 deals going on!
- Weekly Specials. Each week there is also an ad that tells of all the weekly specials. It comes out on Tuesdays and can be found on the app as well as the local newspaper often, in the mail or delivered to your inbox every Tuesday. Sign up here to receive it!
It's pretty clear that shopping at Sprouts makes it pretty easy to save you money on quality products! Don't forget to download the app and subscribe to Sprouts newsletter to get the most up to date info. on all their sales.
I can’t wait for you all to experience Sprouts! If you’re in the greater Seattle area then put August 15th on your calendar, Sprouts grand opening in Mill Creek. This is the first Washington store! For more information on the Mill Creek opening check out the press release here.
Have you shopped at Sprouts yet?
Ok, I have found The Best Organic Towels: The Graces. I mean even their name is cool! The minute I touched these towels I knew they were special. 100% organic cotton, that wraps you up in some serious luxury!
*This post is sponsored by The Graces. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
What's the problem with Conventional Towels:
Now you might be thinking, why organic towels…allow me to explain. There are chemicals used during the growing of the cotton if they're not organic. But even more than that, once processed the product is often doused in even more chemicals to help with wrinkles or static. Then as you use that bath towel, hand towel or wash cloth you are exposing yourself to those chemicals. Especially when your skin is in it's most vulnerable state- when your pores are open right after a shower, hand washing or washing of your face. Add that on top of repeated exposure from constant use and you've got a recipe for chemical overload- just from your towels alone! I mean I don't want formaldehyde in my towels and I'm thinking you don't either.
More than the chemical overload you're supporting that whole process when you buy conventional towels. From the pesticides in the air, dumped into the water and so on- the whole process affects SO much! Not something I want to support. You know when a product is truly organic the companies are going the extra mile and respect the environment and their workers.
Why Choose Organic:
- They're softer actually when made with 100% organic cotton
- They wear longer too- so you won't need to replace them every year
- You can know you're supporting good working conditions/fair wages
- They adhere to strict environmental standards
- You're not exposing yourself to chemicals
*It's easy to see why choosing organic bath towels makes a difference. There are a lot of organic towels out there. However, I've noticed some companies are combining cotton with other cheap synthetic fibers. Make sure you look at your labels! Companies will slap anything on a label now to get you to buy something.
Why The Graces Organic Towels:
I came across The Graces Towels and the rest is history. I've tried other organic towels but honestly after using The Graces I was hooked! Nothing compares. The softness of the organic cotton is unparalleled. The towels are made in Turkey by the same factories that make towels for world renowned hotels and spas. I like to say there are organic towels and then there are The Graces Towels- a league of their own. You will feel like your wrapping yourself in butter. I sampled their bath towels, bath mat, and hand towels.
The Graces Organic Certifications:
The Graces take their organic certifications seriously too. They use certified organic by the GOTS- Global Organic Textile Standard. For more info. on GOTS click here. This standard ensures the product is made without any toxic chemicals and that at least 70% of fibers are organic. Also, no child or slave labor. It’s peace of mind when buying the towels if you see this label. It means the towels were made using pure and clean standards.
They also are Oeko- Tex Certified. These towels may not be grown organically but they are tested for unhealthy chemicals in the final product. For more on Oeko- Tex Certification click here.
I was concerned that they wouldn't dry like some towels that are thicker- but not true. They are so absorbent and dry overnight, so you don't have to worry about mildew! It didn't take 20 washes before they were absorbent like SO many towels! You know what I'm talking about. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even dry with some towels- not with The Graces, they just get the job done right away. One feature I absolutely love is this little hook they have to hang the towel with- genius! You can hang it easily, not only does it look so chic but doesn't fall off the hook like so many towels. An added feature I just can't get over! I can't recommend them enough! I love how big their bath towels are too- completely wraps up my 6'2″ hubs even! If you need a frame of reference the towel is 30 x 63 which is considerably larger than most bath towels.
So you might be thinking great but how do they wear? Well, The Graces has taken extra precautions to ensure there's no fraying at the ends with their double stitch. Hello! You can have good looking towels for a long time. I noticed they absorbed great right away. They've held up so well after washing them too- if anything they are softer.
I chose the stone color and I LOVE it! A subtle gray that literally goes with anything but doesn't show everything. They offer their towels in either white or stone. I mean you can't go wrong with white or gray- so chic!
Where To Buy:
You can shop The Graces Towels here! I would recommend getting the Signature Seven Piece Set. You get 2 bath towels, 4 hand towels and 1 bath mat. A great way to start! Check out all their offerings here!
Have you used The Graces Towels before?
I created The Green Beauty Gift Guide for the women in your life. From your mom, sister, grandma, and best friend- there's something for everyone. Look no further. I've rounded out some of my favorite gift ideas in green beauty. Also, check out all of the green beauty sales here! Check back for more gift guides coming soon!
1. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Bamboo Muslin Cloths- I even have these on my wish list! Not only are they organic but naturally anti-bacterial from the bamboo. These scream luxe and are the perfect gift for any women in your life! Snag it here!
2. Maya Chia Waterless Wonderbalm- This balm is all around luxe and such a treat to put on any time you need a little extra moisture. It smells divine too! Get it here!
3. Beauty Heroes Subscription- This is the IT green beauty box! Give the gift that keeps on giving even after Christmas. This beauty box is delivered monthly to your door and it's filled with the best of the best. The perfect gift for any women who loves green beauty! Get your subscription here!
4. The Unveil Cleanser Melt- This cleanser is in a league of it's own. I try so many products and I used this cleanser all up- to the very last drop! It's so good. There isn't a skin type it doesn't work for. It removes makeup, balances skin and foams up even a little. Grab one here!
5. Crunchi Foundation Brush- I don't think people realize how amazing a foundation brush is until they finally use one. This foundation brush takes the cake! I even use it for blush and bronzer- it's really for anything! Get one here!
6. Kjaer Weis Lip Brush- Trust me when I say a lip brush is a game changer for applying flawless lip products. I use one for everything, from lipsticks, lip balms or pots. It creates such a seamless look. Get yours here!
7. Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- I've been coming back to this deodorant because it's SO good! It keeps me smelling fresh for multiple days and glides on so easily. The rolls royce of natural deodorants. Snag this for someone special here!
8. Lotus Wei Mists- These are made with pure flower essences and smell divine. Each scent corresponds with a certain state of mind. In the mini collection you're able to try all of the scents. Plus, these are perfect for travel! Get your collection here!
9. Hush and Dotti Mascara- This mascara has been a recent find within the last two months and I haven't been able to put it down. It gives me definition and length. A great all around mascara minus the chemicals. What women doesn't want a good mascara? Get your tube here!
10. Lazy Perfection Petite Brushes by Jenny Patinkin- These petite vegan brushes are perfect for any women wanting to get their hands on some great brushes but without breaking the bank. The 5 piece set gives you everything you need to start taking your makeup looks to the next level. Grab your set here!
See anything you have to snatch for someone?
What are some gifts you're giving for the holidays? Stay tuned for more gift guides coming soon!