I’m sharing today What I buy on Amazon. Honestly, it’s one of my favorite things to view on people’s blogs! Call me noisy but I love seeing what other people are buying up. My wallet doesn’t thank me but it sure is fun!
Suzi(Gurl Gone Green) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
So I thought I would show you what I buy on Amazon- I can’t believe it’s taken me this long. I’ve rounded out some of my top purchases, things I buy on the regular and some items I’ve bought that we use all the time but were just a one time purchase. You can shop my whole Amazon Store here. It has all my Amazon favorites in one place.
I’m also going to talk about some of my favorite purchases more in detail below.
Keep checking back too! I’ll be adding to my Amazon Store as I find cool products and great deals. I mean who doesn’t have Amazon Prime?!
I want to share with you my go too’s when it comes to saving money and time. Amazon makes it so easy to buy organic, natural products. I get them quick with Prime and I don’t have to shop at 5 different online retailers. Plus, as a mom it doesn’t get much easier than having things delivered right to my door!
I love buying my nuts and seeds from Amazon. You can find all the raw organic nuts and seeds you could want. These come in handy especially for my veggie bread making and my DIY trail mix for my hubs. They are some of the most budget friendly options on Amazon too.
Grain Free Flours-
I buy most of my grain free flours on Amazon too. They have so much variety and the prices you can’t beat. Especially on AIP I’ve bought most of my flours from them since most of them are specialty flours and can’t be found at even some health stores.
I buy a lot of home products from Amazon on the regular too. From baby products to natural cleaning products. Amazon makes it easy and convenient to stay on top of my ordering too with subscribe and save.
Those are items I buy on the regular from Amazon! Check out my full Amazon store here.
Here are some notable mentions that I have to share with you! These items are one time larger purchases but totally worth every penny in my book. We use them every week or everyday if not multiple times per day. I love with some of the items you buy from Amazon you can actually buy them refurbished or used. I know it may sound a little sketchy but it’s not! The items usually haven’t even been used but just opened by someone and sent back. You get basically a new product for a fraction of the price!
I’m obsessed with my blender. It does it all. From smoothies, sauces, raw veggie breads, nut butters- I have yet to discover something it doesn’t do! Why I love the Blendtec specifically is the Blendtec Twister Jar. So you have to buy this separate from the Blender but it’s worth it! It is a smaller jar and it literally makes any nut butter in a minute or less- no joke! No more using your food processor for 20 minutes. It also makes amazing sauces, like pesto in a cinch, smaller smoothies, etc. I use this everyday! I can’t recommend the Blendtec Blender and Twister Jar enough. Now for Amazon Prime Day be sure to snag these deals on the Blendtec!
- 7/16 – 5:20pm-11:20pm B07N97HMXG Blendtec Designer 725 and Go Cup Bundle
- 7/16 – 6:25am-12:25pm B01FHQVZJ6 Blendtec Classic 575 Blender – WildSide+ Jar (90 oz) and Spoonula Spatula BUNDLE White
- 7/16 – 6:20am-12:20pm B008TVERZ6 // Blendtec Designer Series Blender Black
Another item we use everyday. I love that it’s stainless steel where it counts, like where heat comes in contact with the product with the steamer and espresso shots. It makes the freshest espresso shots too because it grinds the beans right before you pull the shots through. The steamer works amazingly too. We’ve had this espresso machine for almost 8 years and absolutely LOVE it! It was well worth the investment. Plus, it looks so sleek on the counter!
I’ve had my dehydrator for almost a year now and I can’t say enough good things about it. It has been so fun trying out different recipes in it. We use it nearly everyday too. It makes the best kale chips- trust me, the oven has nothing on kale chips from the dehydrator! We also use it for raw veggie bread all the time. You can snag the raw veggie bread course here that I took from Deanna from Real Food Lab. She’s the expert when it comes to raw veggie bread. It has literally changed my life! I’ve never eaten so many veggies and loved it. The best part is, the dehydrator keeps the food in it’s raw state so all the enzymes are preserved. It’s genius! Trust me, check out her course and get the dehydrator! It’s amazing!
My hubs and I love our sparkling water- a lot! This soda stream has been a game changer. Instead of having to buy glass sparkling water(we wouldn’t buy plastic), we just reuse glass bottles and carbonate our own water. Not only does it save us money, but also helps the environment. This Soda Stream offers glass bottles and not plastic!
I’ve had an Instant Pot for a year now and love it so. This saves me on so many busy days! It’s a mom’s best friend and I mean that in the best way. It can turn chicken into shredded chicken in 30 minutes, make a mean roast in 65 minutes and soups in 20. It makes you look like Martha Stewart but in half the time. If you haven’t gotten one, what are you waiting for?
That rounds out some of my top Amazon picks. What do you love getting from Amazon? Check out my full product list here. Leave me a comment!
There’s two weeks until Christmas and I’ve got 50 natural gift ideas to help keep you on the right track when it comes to all your holiday shopping. These 50 natural gift ideas are tried and true favorites of mine that could be used as a stocking stuffer, gift for mom, sister, hubs, and friend. I’ve got your back!
50 Natural Gift Ideas:
- Blue Lotus Roobios Chai Tea- I love this chai tea! I can’t do caffeine so when I found this caffeine free chai I was over the moon. It comes in this cute little tin with scooper. I steam some of this coconut milk, add some stevia drops and it’s tastes like a serious treat! Get it here!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- This is hands down my favorite natural beauty mascara- obsessed! And it’s the cheapest one too! Get it here.
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- Anyone would love to get one of these! From sister, to mom- they are the best little lip product. Completely clean, hydrating, and filled with antioxidants to keep your lips looking fresh and young. Get them here!
- Minted- I love everything Minted does. From holiday cards, stationary, framed art, framed photos- I use them every year for our holiday cards and I’m always so happy with them. I also love their framed art! Check out Minted here!
- Leahlani Mermaid Mask- Not sure what to get your teenage daughter? Or maybe a co-worker? This is it. This mask works with any skin type and leaves you glowing afterwards. Plus, it’s super budget friendly! Get it here!
- Beautycounter Countertime Collection- Would it even be a gift guide without this natural skincare collection in it? This is it when it comes to clean skincare that gives results! Plant-derived retinol doesn’t mess around. Get it here!
- Ursa Major Sublime Sage Spray Deodorant- My hubs and I just starting using this a couple weeks ago and are officially obsessed! Get it here!
- Fed and Fit’s Cook Once Eat All Week Cookbook- I love how easy this cookbook sets you up for success for the week. Eating healthy shouldn’t have to be complicated and Cassy makes it so simple with this cookbook. Get it here!
- Madewell Beanie- I’ve been living in this beanie for quite some time now. It’s cozy and chic all rolled into one. Check out the colors here!
- No More Dirty Looks- This book is where it all started for me 10 years ago in my journey into natural beauty. It may be a little dated but the principles still ring true. They simplify the whole clean beauty process. Get it here!
- Rachel Hollis Start Today Journal- I got this for my birthday and I’m obsessed! It walks you through prompts each day in living out your goals and life. Such a simple practice with profound impact. Get it here!
- The Detox Box Subscription- This natural beauty box doesn’t just have skincare, but makeup and hair products. A little of everything. Anyone would be thrilled to get this box each month! Get it here!
- Organic Sheets- Since we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping, it’s important to know what you’re sleeping on. We love these organic sheets! Get them here!
- Salt, Fat, Acid and Heat- This book basically helps you learn the fundamentals of good cooking and breaks it down easily. Since we know cooking our food ourselves yields so much more nutrition, it’s important to know the basics of cooking. Get it here!
- Four Sigmatic Cacao Mix- This hot cocoa is not only clean but it takes it to the next level with added mushrooms- a superfood. Don’t worry you can’t taste the mushrooms. Get it here!
- Instant Pot- Basically anyone can benefit from this and it will make your life SO much easier. I cook meat, soups, eggs, oatmeal- it does everything! Get it here!
- Stainless Steel Dehydrator- I love my dehydrator and I’ve gotten several questions about a stainless steel one. I wasn’t aware of one until now! It looks so chic and it’s not made of plastic- what more could you want?! Get it here!
- Salt Lamp- This is not only a great night light but also great for helping reduce EMF’s, provide air purification and create a sense of calm. I have one on my night stand. Get one here!
- Mark and Graham Scarf- My friend just bought me this scarf as a gift for Christmas and I love. It’s monogrammed and so beautiful! Get one here!
- Deep Nutrition Book- This book will change your life if you let it! I couldn’t put it down. Back by so much research it will get you eating life giving foods in no time. Get it here!
- Kasandrinos Olive Oil- If you have a foodie in your family, this is the gift. It’s authentic olive oil from Greece. The flavor is insane! I always tell people about it and they fall in love. Get it here!
- Hair Barrettes- These chic hair barrettes are so fun! Barrettes have made a come back. These offer a feminine touch with the pale pink and tortoise look. Get them here!
- Flawless in Five- This makeup set from Beautycounter is the perfect set to give for someone transitioning over to clean beauty. It takes the guesswork out of shopping at 5 different online stores too! Get it here!
- Elite Fuel- Looking for a pre-workout drink that isn’t loaded with chemicals?! This is it! Elite Fuel is made by a naturopathic doctor and works. My hubs is obsessed. Get it here!
- Activ Whey Protein Powder- This is my favorite protein powder. It is squeaky clean and feels so light. I never feel bloated or heavy after taking it. Finding a decent protein powder is no small feat these days. Read more on why I love this protein powder so much here. And buy it here!
- True Botanicals Advanced Hydration Mask- This mask is a favorite for the winter season when skin can feel parched and dry. This gives your skin all the moisture and hydration it craves during this colder season. Get it here!
- Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Curling Iron- I love this curling iron! It not only gives me lasting curls but it helps protect my hair from heat damage. Plus, it adds shine to my hair! Get it here!
- GHD Flat Iron- This award winning flat iron is the best. I love how smooth it gets my hair and how it doesn’t pull my hair when I curl my hair with it too. Check it out here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hair Spray- Switching over your hair spray is one of the best things you can do for the health of you and the environment. Conventional hair sprays are loaded with the worst chemicals. This is the best natural hair spray in clean beauty! Get it here!
- Beautycounter Lip Sheers- I don’t know who wouldn’t love one of these lip sheers! They are perfect for a teenager, young adult, mom, and grandma. They add a pop of color and lots of hydration. Get them here!
- Primally Pure Deodorant- This deodorant takes the cake when it comes to smelling clean and squeaky clean ingredients. I love the blue tansy and my hubs loves the charcoal! Get them here!
- Atomic Habits Book- Everyone and anyone should read this! Who doesn’t want to start a good habit and have it actually stick? This book breaks it down for you and makes it easy to do the things you set out to do. Get it here!
- Jade Roller- This is perfect for any skincare aficiando. It helps to de-puff and increase circulation, as well as minimize fine lines. Get your jade roller here!
- The Sill- This is the perfect gift for someone who lives far away. You can send them a plant. Plants not only help clean the air but have been shown to help with mood. I’ve sent this as a gift before and my friend loved it! Get them here!
- Patagonia Pullover- I’ve had this for over a year and love it! I wear it all the time and always get compliments on it. Worth every penny. Get it here!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses- These are essential, especially if you’re looking at a screen the whole day. Now they have super chic ones. Check them out here!
- Quay Sunglasses- I get compliments on these sunglasses all the time! They help cover up puffy eyes and are so chic looking. Get them here!
- Nut Pods- Do you have someone who is obsessed with creamer but the really bad kind? Then get them these! They are made with nut milk and not dairy and no artificial ingredients. Get them here!
- Live Botanical Glowing Honey Mask- It wouldn’t be a gift guide if I didn’t include this on it. I’m obsessed with this little mask. I use it in the morning before I brush my teeth and when I remove it, I’m left with glowing skin. Get it here!
- West Elm Bedding- I love their organic blankets and coverlets- so chic but also sustainably sourced. Get them here!
- Simplified Planner- This planner is super cute but also super practical. Get a head start on the new year with a planner. Get them here!
- Beautycounter Cream Blush- I love a good cream blush for winter. It makes skin look dewy and youthful, especially during the cold weather. Get one here!
- Kosas Lipsticks- I love a good Kosas lipstick! The pigment, longevity and color options are so good. If you’re looking for a red, get Electra- you’ll be getting compliments left and right. Check them out here!
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliation- Say hello to your favorite exfoliant. No matter how many products you use, if you don’t have a good exfoliant, your skin isn’t going to glow. This is the best one in clean beauty! Get it here!
- Innersense Whipped Cream Texturizer- I use this product everyday on my girl’s hair and on mine and my hub’s uses it. You could say it’s well loved. It helps to define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth hair, as well as add a bit of texture. I can’t recommend it enough! Get it here!
- Josh Rosebrook Serum Spray- Looking for a heat protectant spray, that also helps to smooth and eliminate frizz? This is it. I spray it on before I blow dry. Get it here!
- Eco Tan Self Tanner- Looking for a self tanner that warms up your complexion and doesn’t look orange? Then check out Eco Tan. Coventional self tanners are filled with so many toxic chemicals, not this one! Get it here!
- Osmia Organics Soaps- These are more like works of arts versus just a bar of soap. They are packaged so beautifully. The perfect hostess gift, stocking stuffer or Christmas gift. Check out all the scents here!
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask- These under eye masks help eliminate under eye puffiness in minutes. Anyone could use these. Get them here!
- -Vitruvi Stone Essential Oil Diffuser- This is the essential oil diffuser I have and love! It looks modern and blends well into decor. I like that it isn’t plastic and has 3 hour continuous or 7 hour interval settings. Plus, you can get it on Amazon! Get your Vitruvi here!
That concludes my 50 natural gift ideas! Tell me what’s one of your best gift ideas?
Here are some more gift guides:
Sharing my 50 natural gift ideas on the blog.
Sharing my best natural home gifts with you today! I get asked this question a lot. What natural home gifts would I recommend. Well, here they are! After detoxing my beauty 10 years ago I slowly started to also detox my home. From the sheets I bought to the mattresses, cleaning supplies and water. I was determined to get the toxins out!
The holidays are the perfect time to stock up on some natural home products. Especially when the savings are so huge. I’ve listed below some of the best natural home gifts in hopes it will help make detoxing your home a little easier.
Best Natural Home Gifts
Having a water filter is one of the best things you can do for your family. This filters out everything, even fluoride with their fluoride filter. I would recommend for most average size families the Big Berkey but you may want a smaller one or larger one depending on family size. I always tell people to think about not just drinking water but also water that you use to cook with. It might seem like a lot initially but really you go through the water quick for daily use. Once you buy it, you will only have to replace the filters every couple years, except the fluoride filter usually every 8-12 months. A worthwhile investment knowing you will have clean water for a lifetime! This year Berkey has their sales on their website through email. You just enter your email and you’ll get access to all their sales. Check it out here!
I don’t know what I would do without my blender? Seriously. I use it everyday- sometimes twice a day. I make my hubs smoothie and my smoothie every morning. Then I also use it for sauces, blending pancake mixes, juicing, making nut butters- the list is endless! I have the small twister jar but I also have the large blender jar too. The small one is great for sauces and nut butters. They came out with their Blendtec Go this year and it has been a game changer!! I can just put the ingredients in the jar and put it on the blender, push start and walk away! No more holding the blender while it blends. Plus, once it’s done blending you can simply take the cup with you- no more transferring to a different blender. If you don’t have a high speed blender I can’t recommend it enough! Shop Blendtec here!
These sheets are what luxury is made of! They are made with fair trade certified cotton, and certified organic cotton. The second party certifications include GOTS, Oeko-Tex and FLOCERT- a global fair trade certification. These 300 thread count cotton sheets wrap you up in softness the minute they touch your skin! They come in a variety of colors too. We chose white and are happy with how crisp and clean they look. They also have 3 different sheet sets. You can get a hemmed version, classic or pleated. We got the hemmed version. Each set comes with two pillow cases, a fitted sheet and a flat sheet. And yes they stay on our mattress too! They also come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King and Split King. Can’t say enough about these luxury sheets. They also offer organic duvet covers and bedroom sets that include the duvet and sheet set. 30% OFF using code: BF2019 for Black Friday and code: CM2019 for Cyber Monday Get them here!
They are a store that offers pure and natural mattresses, bedding, and home furnishings all made in the USA. It’s your one stop shop to clean up your bedroom! When I was choosing my pillow options to try out they were so helpful. Walking me through the whole process and asking questions to ensure I had the best options for how I sleep. I love that you can get a zippered pillow option, so you’re able to take out the filling if it’s too firm. Making it so customizable! We have their Kapok pillows and love them! They even have toddler pillows. *Use Coupon Code: GGG25 for 25% off! Shop White Lotus Home here!
This is the perfect gift for someone who may not have switched over to natural cleaning products but wants too! Cleaning products can be so toxic! Branch Basics makes it so easy to make the switch. You can buy products individually or in sets. It’s so nice to get the whole set for someone then they won’t have to think twice about switching over their products. Check out Branch Basics here! 20% off all starter kits with code: GIVECLEAN. Check them out here!
So my brother and sister in law got me this as a gift for my birthday- I mean really it was my sister in law(God bless her). Let’s just say I’ve become besties with this little vacuum. If you have children then you understand what I mean. 😉 This quickly picks up any mess, I’ve used it on my stairs, on my moldings for dust. I’m convinced there is nothing it can’t quickly pick up. Get it, and thank me later!
Another gadget I can’t live without! I use this all the time for raw veggie bread and kale chips. Also for dehydrating nuts. I love that it keeps the nutrients intact because I can keep the temp so low. An oven just does’t go that low. You can get great deals off Amazon! Take your health to the next level! Get it here!
This food processor is amazing. I got it last spring and I’m not sure how I lived without it. I thought I could use my blender for everything but really the food processor is different and does things the blender can’t because of it’s wide bowl. I use this for my raw veggie breads, more on that below, making paleo granola, bars, hummus, random recipes- so much! Shop my food processor here!
This has been a game changer for us! My hubs and I love sparkling water but don’t want to buy it in plastic bottles or buy a ton of glass bottles. This solves the solution! It makes sparkling water in seconds and it’s with glass bottles not plastic. I love that my water is filtered too! The best of both worlds. We use this all the time and add fresh lemon or lime juice and even some liquid stevia at times too. Get your Soda Stream here!
This nut milk maker has changed my life! It literally makes the best nut milk in less than a minute. I’ve never had nut milk so creamy and delicious. It does it all for you from straining, and grinding. You rinse the container and colander and you’re done. Trust me- worth every penny! They are having their once a year sale on Monday- so wait to buy until then! 🙂 Shop here!
If you follow me on my stories then you’ve heard me rave about this waffle maker! It’s not made with teflon and is nontoxic. I used to not make waffles because there wasn’t a great toxic free option. But now there is! Plus, it’s so inexpensive. Get it here!
This is the essential oil diffuser I have and love! It looks modern and blends well into decor. I like that it isn’t plastic and has 3 hour continuous or 7 hour interval settings. Plus, you can get it on Amazon! Get it here!
This organic mattress company is it when it comes to organic mattresses that are budget friendly and comfortable. I can’t recommend them enough! We have the Natural Escape and love it. Sometimes an organic mattress just seems impossible to get because the price is so high. But My Green Mattress makes it so easy! 25% off using code: BLACKFRIDAY + FREE LATEX PILLOW USING CODE: GGGPILLOW Shop all of My Green Mattress here!
My sister originally introduced me to this company and I’ve been hooked ever since. They are indoor potted plants delivered to your door. This is the perfect gift! I’ve sent this as a gift and my friend loved it! They do such a good job with the whole presentation and quality of plants is awesome. Can’t recommend them enough! Shop The Sill here!
That sums up my best natural home gift guide! Check out my other gift guides below:
Sharing my natural home gift guide on the blog.
My natural baby/child gift guide is here! I hope it helps you get some ideas on gifts for that special baby or child in your life. I have everything from toys, to bedding, and practical items. Leave me a comment on what you love getting baby or kids as gifts. Would love to hear!
Natural Baby/Child Gift Guide:
I got these as a gift for Finley, Gracie and SJ and absolutely love them! They love them too. They are handmade in Peru and for every doll purchased they feed 10 children. Pretty awesome! They are so intricately made and have so much character. The perfect doll your kids will love for years to come. Check them out here!
We love Pottery Barn’s organic kid’s bedding. We have their organic crib sheets, their organic twin size sheets and organic duvet covers. I love how they are all organic and still so cute with their fun designs and prints to choose from. Also, they’re always having sales, making them a great deal too! Check them out here!
We have an organic twin size bed from White Lotus Home for one of my girls and we love it! It’s super soft and comfortable and will grow with them as they grow. We also have all of their pillows from White Lotus Home too. Each of my girls have their kapok pillows. We also had their toddler pillow when they were younger. I love knowing they’re not exposed to toxins as they’re sleeping. Especially since they sleep a lot! Use coupon code: GGG25 for 25% off! Check them out here!
This is a great all wood tea set that kids will play with from toddler to big kid. I love that it’s made with all wood and no crazy additives. Get it here!
I couldn’t not include these in my natural baby/child gift guide! Minted makes the cutest monogrammed aprons. I swooned over these this year! They come in small sizes for even toddlers. Every year we do a baking day with my sister and a gingerbread house day with my mom. These are perfect for wearing as they’re baking. The prints are too cute and designed by an artist. I love how Minted showcases the artist and really promotes supporting artists around the world. Can’t think of a better gift for kiddos! Especially getting them in the kitchen! Check them out here!
I love these plates, bowls, cups and utensils for everyday use! They have toddler size utensils and then bigger kid utensils. No plastic leaching! We’ve had ours for over 4 years and they’re still in great condition. Get it here!
I got these for my girls a couple months ago and haven’t looked back! I love that they come with a lid and a silicone straw. We take these with us when we get drinks at places and we also use them for smoothies. I like that they can’t take the lids off! Get it here!
These booties are the best for babies! They actually stay on their feet and keep their little tootsies warm. I tried socks and little shoes but nothing stayed on my girls feet. These booties are a game changer! Can’t recommend them enough. Get them here!
I’ve had these with both my girls and love how soft they are. They are great for in the bath when they’re little but also when they get older too. Get them here!
If your kids are anything like mine then they love bath fizzles! As a mom I don’t love what’s in most bath fizzies. However, these are a cut above! Get them here!
My kids still go outside even when the weather gets wet- I mean we live in Washington state so we don’t have much of a choice! 😉 We love how durable Hunter boots are. My oldest gets a new pair every year and then we pass them down to her younger sister. They are still in such great condition! They’re having a sale right now too. Check them out here!
I’ve gotten the girls these organic jammies the last couple years and love them! They even have family organic jammies. So not only your kids can get them but even the adults too! They have some of the cutest prints too. Even baby jammies! I love how they are a little less expensive then other organic jammies too. Check them out here!
I didn’t realize all the new products Ergo has since my last baby! I’ve been using the new Embrace Carrier and absolutely love it! Even my hubs is obsessed. It can fit infants from 7-25lbs. It’s so soft and comfortable for them as newborns. It’s also not as big and bulky as the Omni 360. I love the Omni as they get older but the new Embrace has quickly become my new favorite for when they’re smaller. It’s similar to a wrap but not as cumbersome to put on. You just use the buckles to snap it on- so easy! Trust me if you have a friend or relative that’s having a baby they need this! Check them out here!
My kids love building things with these magnetic tiles. They are great for taking places too. It’s nice because you can add to them as you want more. Check them out here!
This is also a great toy that helps kids to use their minds. It comes with cards that have designs on them and you create the design with the magnet shapes. It’s also a great travel one in the car too. Get it here!
We love our Uppa baby Infant flame retardant free car seat! I love knowing that my baby isn’t being exposed to harmful flame retardants and that it still looks sleek. We have this one and we also have this stroller! This Cruz stroller is awesome because it makes it so easy to pop into places easily. It also folds up and lays flat. The car seat just attaches right in. No additional attachments needed. Love them both! Get them here!
I got these for Gracie and now I got a pair for SJ. They are the perfect little booties to keep their feet warm and yet look stylish still. They come in a variety of colors. When you buy a pair of Toms, then they give a pair of shoes to someone in need. Check them out here!
My kids have this night light and love it! It looks so chic in their room but is also a great night light as well. I like that it’s made from ceramic and not plastic. Check it out here!
I’ve been wanting to get one of these for years and I think this year I’m finally going to do it. My kids will use chairs in the kitchen to help me but I would love a tower like this because it’s so much safer. Such great thing to have for kids to be able to help learn their way around the kitchen. Check it out here!
This toy is awesome! It helps kids learn to count with lady bugs. The lady bug has a number on the bottom of it. Also comes with a carrying bag. A great way to get kids to have fun while learning! Check it out here!
This backpack is perfect for helping kids gain fine motor skills. Gracie was obsessed with it and still loves it! It’s great for car rides or travel in general. Keeps them busy but learning! Check it out here!
My girls love this! They use it to hide in, to read books, to play house- so many things. It look so inviting too. It really is something they use all the time. Check it out here!
These really make a playroom standout but are also super practical. They help keep the room a little cleaner. Sometimes things spill and it’s nice to be able to just wipe it up, especially if the room has carpet. Plus, my kids like to take them apart and put them back together. It’s like one big puzzle. Check them out here!
I want to get one of these for Finley! I love that they are reversible. One side works for when she is wearing something nicer and the other side is great for just play. I always feel like I need two jackets for her but this solves the problem! Plus, I love North Face quality. We have a jacket from them when she was younger and Gracie still uses it now! Check it out here!
My girls love their scooters! They are such a great investment. I love that it keeps them active but also is easier to bring with us instead of a bike. We got Gracie one when she was 2 and she still loves it! We love the brand we have too. Super durable. Check them out here!
Hope my natural baby/child gift guide was helpful! If you need more ideas for gifts when it comes to natural beauty- check them out below!
Sharing my favorite natural baby and kids gifts on the blog.
I thought I would share my top 10 natural beauty gifts for you on the blog. It can often be overwhelming when you’re searching for natural beauty. What works, what doesn’t and what would someone really want! I totally get it. Plus, instead of listing 50 bazillion clean beauty products I thought I would simplify it and share with you my top 10 to take away any confusion. After all it shouldn’t be stressful when you’re shopping!
As a seasoned green beauty blogger, esthetician, and hair stylist I would say I know a thing or two when it comes to natural beauty. I mean I’ve tried a few products in my day and by a few I mean 100’s! I really thought long and hard what I would recommend as a gift when it comes to clean beauty and what I would want. I ended up writing down several ideas and then narrowed them down to the absolute best. I want you to get that special someone the perfect gift and I really think you’ll find it in this comprehensive, yet simple list.
As always, I’ve got your back when it comes to holiday shopping! I’ll be sharing so many more gift guides. From men’s products, to nontoxic home products, natural baby/children and more. Stay tuned for all my gift guides! If you want to stay up to date on all the latest when it comes to natural living sales- be sure to sign up for my holiday email list. You’ll be the first to know of all the holiday goodness dropping- from sales to gift guides!
Top 10 Natural Beauty Gifts-
Just some of the best natural beauty products!
This is a green beauty hall of fame product. It has a cult following and for good reason. It literally works for any skin type and delivers results! I remember it was the first natural beauty mask that left my skin glowing. It smells insanely good. A mixture of rose, orange, vanilla and other essential oils send the scent profile over the top. It helps to increase circulation, nourish the skin with superfood ingredients like raw hawaiian honey, chlorella and microalgae. Plus, it moisturizes the skin. This would be perfect for a teenager or young adult just getting into natural skincare, a college student, mom, or even a grandma. It really can benefit anyone! Check out Leahlani’s Mermaid Mask here!
This is another all star product that I can’t live without and most natural beauty bloggers love. It not only exfoliates manually with walnut shells but also with enzymes. I love using it in the morning. I apply it and let it sit on my face while I brush my teeth. It leaves me skin feeling so smooth, and glowing. A serous skin treat! Trust me- you’ll be hooked after the first use. Check out Josh Rosebrook’s Active Enzyme Exfoliator here!
Ok, if you’ve followed me for a minute you know I love these little lippies! They are unlike any other lip product I’ve used. They’re not like a traditional gloss even though they look like it. They are so smooth on the lips and offer great pigment but nothing too stark or dramatic like a lipstick would give. They are super hydrating too. I can’t even tell you how many people love these once they’ve tried them- they’re unique and so good! Perfect for any teen, young adult, mom or even grandma. My mom has tried these and loved them too. Check out Fitglow Lip Serums here!
A budget friendly mascara, a luxe body oil and a serum that gives you results!
I get asked nearly every day what is the best anti-aging serum that not only is effective but not going to break the bank. This is it! Beautycounter’s Countertime checks all the boxes I just mentioned. It has plant-derived retinols that deliver results. Research doesn’t lie! Plus, peptides that give your skin an overall plumper appearance. The price and the effectiveness are awesome. The whole Countertime line is amazing when it comes to a natural anti-aging skincare line. I’ve tried them all- and this one I keep reaching for again and again. Read my full Countertime review here. Get the Countertime Tripeptide Serum here!
Again, if you have followed me for a hot minute then you know this is old news but listen it’s still the best! And the price- I mean nothing compares. I’ve tried all the natural beauty mascaras and they’re not as great and usually twice to triple the price. This one is $14.99- on Amazon. Your welcome. It gives my lashes drama, length and separation. Get it here!
I love Beautycounter’s pressed blushes. They are easy to use and pigment is great. I especially love the color Nektar. It’s the perfect dupe to Nars Orgasm in conventional beauty. It literally goes well with every skin tone. I always find myself reaching for it on myself and for others. Plus, it lasts forever. Get it here!
I’ve tried a lot of body oils but I always come back to this one. It feels super luxurious on the skin. Never leaves my skin feeling greasy but soft and moisturized. I use it right after I shower and my skin feels perfectly hydrated the whole day. I also love the sultry scent of sandalwood, palo santo and cinnamon. It also comes in a pump glass bottle that just screams luxe. Anyone would be so happy to get this special oil! Get it here!
These are the best eyeshadows in clean beauty- hands down!
These are the best eyeshadows in clean beauty- hands down. The pigments are rich and they last! I have all the palettes, plus their holiday palettes. I guess you could say I’m a hoarder when it comes to their eyeshadows. Can’t get enough. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear them- they’re so pretty. Any young teen or young adult would love getting these palettes, and so would a mama like me or my mom. They work for anyone! Check out their holiday palettes here and their everyday palettes here.
This is such a great gift idea for anyone. We can all benefit from facial rolling. It helps to de-puff the skin, improve circulation, and to lessen fine lines. It’s basically a mini facial instantly. I love using this in the morning to help give my skin a boost. It’s a massage for your skin. Get it here!
The Detox Box never disappoints and the rose quartz roller is something everyone should own!
This monthly clean beauty box really delivers a wide variety of natural beauty products. I like this box because it’s not just skincare but makeup and even hair products at times. The best of all of natural beauty. Some boxes just offer skincare and it can sometimes be too many skincare products but with the Detox Box it changes, giving you lots of different products to try out. Anyone would be ecstatic to get this clean beauty box delivered to them! Get it here!
Want more clean beauty goodness? Then check out past blog post faves!
Tell me what are your top 10 natural beauty gift ideas? Leave me a comment- I need to know! 🙂
Sharing my favorite natural beauty gift ideas on the blog!