In this episode, we are learning how to have a positive mindset, and change your habits with hosts Suzi and Rose. After hearing from 13 amazing experts in all areas of life concerning natural and organic living, we wanted to dive a little deeper into a positive mindset. It’s often not talked about when it comes to living your best life, especially when it comes to natural health. But it’s crucial we’ve found to changing habits and really putting into practice health changes in our lives. It’s easy to consume a lot of information but not actually have it stick. In this episode we are sharing what has helped us to tangibly live out good habits, plus sharing what personality tests have helped us learn more about ourselves.
Connect with Suzi and Rose-
- The Four Tendencies Book, what tendency we are, how to take quiz
- How personality plays a big role in work life, health and relationships
- Forming Habits
- Daily check in’s- writing in journal
- Words have power and energy
- Mind has a way of attracting whatever it thinks about
- Self destructive thinking
- Brooke Castillo- Life Coach School Podcast- Thoughts, Feelings, Habits, Actions
- Honoring yourself and commitments
- Setting goals and intentions
Links Mentioned in The Podcast-
- The Four Tendencies, By Gretchen Rubin
- The Four Tendencies Quiz
- Brooke Castillo, Life Coach School Podcast
- Girl, Wash Your Face, By Rachel Hollis
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!