Sharing my top Memorial Day Sales with you in clean beauty and natural living! Everything from organic mattresses, to organic pillows, natural beauty products and water filters- I’ve got the pulse.
Keep checking back to get all the details as some will unveil throughout the weekend.
I mean some of these Memorial Day sales are just too good to pass up- so you want to make sure you hop on them before it’s too late!
Sharing all the sales happening in natural beauty and living for Memorial Day!
Beautycounter has some strict standards when it comes to safer products. They have everything from natural skincare, clean makeup and hair products. They even have a baby/kid’s line. Their new tinted sunscreens are taking the clean beauty world by storm! If you’ve been wanting a tint to your skin but also protecting it- then look no further. I love their Lip Sheers, Eyebrow Gel, Blushes, Bronzer and Volume and Shape Shampoo. What’s even better is they offer a 60 day money back guarantee on products. So if you try it and don’t like- no worries! They’re offering The Good Clean Sun Event- Choose a FREE full size Summer Skin Essential when you spend $125 site wide. Shop all of Beautycounter here!
This natural beauty superstore is filled with all the clean beauty! They’re offering 15% off site wide from May 21-25. Use code: MEM2020. Excludes Josh Rosebrook, May Lindstrom, Kypris Beauty and Vintner’s Daughter, cannot be combined with other AILLEA offers. Shop all of Aillea Beauty here!
Slightly obsessed with this brand! Can’t get enough of their line-filling eye balm, Survival Serum and Melt Moisturizer. These products deliver! They’re offering my readers 20% off. Use coupon code: GONEGREEN. Shop Alpyn Beauty here!
You can basically get all your heart could desire in green beauty at Credo! From Josh Rosebrook, OSEA, Maya Chia, Goop and more. It’s like one big clean beauty store- they have it all. They’ll be offering free shipping May 21-25 with code: MDW2020. Shop Credo Beauty here!
Another mega clean beauty store is Detox Market. They have all the “IT” brands. From Ilia, Osmia Organics, Rahua, W3ll People and more. They’re offering 10% off on orders $100+ with code DETOX10, and 15% off on orders $150+ with code DETOX15 Shop Detox Market here!
Beauty Heroes is your natural monthly beauty box delivered right to your front door. They always offer the best of the best! From natural skincare, natural makeup discoveries and clean hair products. For Memorial Day they’re offering Shop Like A Member (15% off) with code SUNSHINE. Beauty Heroes members will save an additional 5%- no code necessary. *As always, Josh Rosebrook products are excluded from all promotional discounts. Shop Beauty Heroes here!
This is another hot spot for all things clean beauty! They have natural makeup, natural skincare and more. From Ursa Major, Alima Pure, Agent Nateur and more. They’re offering 15% off orders $100 or more. When you checkout enter code: MDAY15, not valid in combination with any other code or offer. Brand exclusions apply: May Lindstrom, Kypris, Vintner’s Daughter, La Bella Figura. Ends Monday 5/25 at 11:59pm PST. Shop Integrity Botanicals here!
I love OSEA’s Ocean Cleanser, their Hyaluronic Sea Serum and Sea Vitamin Boost. So many favorites! Their salt scrub is also great! They’re offering a FREE Mini Body Trio with purchase of $125 or more. Starts Thursday and ends Monday. Shop OSEA here!
If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I love Pharmaca! This natural store has it all. From supplements, natural kid’s products, clean beauty, the list is endless! And get this- so many name brands from clean beauty and they’re 20% this Memorial Day. Use code: WEEKEND. The sale starts Friday and ends Monday. Don’t miss out on this! Shop Pharmaca here!
To have tried a Leahlani product is to love it! This weekend you can save 20% off their toning mists. Use the code: SPRITZ. Shop all of Leahlani here!
The Choosy Chick
The Choosy Chick offers so much when it comes to clean beauty and products for the whole family. This weekend they’re offering free US shipping on all orders $25 and over- Use code: MEMORIAL(U.S. Orders only). Plus, receive the Badger Tangerine Breeze Lip Balm, on all orders $50+. No codes needed. The Offer starts Wednesday May 20th and runs through Monday, Memorial Day! Shop Choosy Chick here!
SOL Organics down comforter takes sleeping to the next level.
My Green Mattress
This is such a great affordable organic mattress option. I have the Natural Escape Mattress and love it! It’s their most luxurious mattress. My hubs even raves about it. I love My Green Mattress because they’re a budget friendly organic mattress brand. This weekend you can save $200 off their Natural Escape mattress using code: REMEMBER. Check out their mattresses here! Read my full review here!
SafeSleeve EMF Protection Phone Case
I have a SafeSleeve phone case for my phone and love it. I feel so much better knowing my phone is blocking EMFs from my body. It’s one simple thing that can make a huge difference. I also have an iPad case too and it works so well. Check out all the SafeSleeve Cases here!
I’ve had the Berkey water filter for many years and I’m super happy with the performance. It removes bacteria and parasites, heavy metals like lead and mercury, VOCs and toxic chemicals like benzene, chlorine and chromium-6, pesticides, pharmaceutical drugs and more, to levels higher than 99.99%. The water sits in a stainless steel container on your counter. When you buy the Berkey water filter you get the black purification elements with it but you have to buy the fluoride filters separately. The fluoride filters also filter out arsenic too. Obviously I would recommend buying the fluoride filters! I have both and have been happy with their performance. Check out their website and enter your email to get all the details on their sales! Get a Berkey here!
This is another gadget that I really thought would be unnecessary but I’ve come to love! It makes creating nut milk so easy. When I stopped drinking dairy milk I quickly was thrown into the world of non-dairy milks. When I realized there wasn’t great options to buy I knew I would need to start making my own. This makes it so easy! Just add the nuts and water- push a button and then poof! You’ve got nut milk! I can’t recommend it enough. Use Code: GURLGONEGREEN for $15 off. Shop Almond Cow here.
White Lotus Home
Looking for a nontoxic organic mattress? Maybe organic pillows? Well look no further- White Lotus Home is your go to store! I have their pillows for our whole family and we all love them. You can choose from so many varieties- kapok, latex, organic cotton and more. Our personal favorites are the latex and the kapok. My daughter also has their twin Organic Cotton and Wool Foam Dreamton Mattress. Free of harsh chemicals and fire retardants. We love it! Use coupon code: GGG225 for 25% off your order! Shop all of White Lotus Home here!
I love my SOL Organics sheets and comforter. Sheets are one of the worst offenders when it comes to chemicals. When you think of how much you sleep the toxic load adds up. Getting organic sheets was a must for my family and I. I also love their down comforters. It’s filled with 100% Canadian White Down, that’s responsibly grown and harvested. It is also 100% GOTS cotton down proof. It has an even fill and is hypoallergenic. I love how it lays flat and even, something that my last didn’t do. We have the summer down, since we tend to run warm at night. Use SPRING for 25% off! Shop all of SOL Organics here!
See any Memorial Day Sales you’re going to hit up? Let me know what you’re going to get!
If you liked this post and want to learn more about natural beauty or natural living, check out past posts below:
Sharing all the Memorial Day Sales for 2020 on the blog!
I’m so excited to bring you my holiday natural beauty and living sales! I’m giving you early access to some of the best deals in clean beauty, and natural living. It’s nice to shop the sales early and get a head start on holiday shopping. I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite natural living brands to bring you an epic week of savings!
Here’s How It Will Work-
For the next week I’ll be highlighting each day one of my favorite companies or brands, from natural beauty to natural living. The code will only be good for one day! So you need to hop on the savings. Each day along with the coupon code I’ll be sharing my favorite products from that brand or store. Sometimes it can seem overwhelming to know what to buy- this makes it so easy! I’ll be updating the blog everyday with a new brand, or store and the products.
Also, I’ll be sending an email out everyday with all the details of the particular deal for that day. So you won’t miss anything. If you’re not subscribed to my email list, subscribe here! You will be the first to know about the deal of the day!
Be sure to keep checking back each day to save big on the holiday natural beauty and living sales!
Best natural beauty lip product!
This is your one stop shop for all things clean beauty! They literally have it all. SO many clean beauty brands. From natural makeup, natural skincare, organic hair products and even baby products. This online natural beauty store has been around since 2011. I love their name- Integrity. They really strive to choose products that are not only clean but also environmentally friendly. Products that work and are good for you and your family. You also always get 3 free samples with every order! Remember the deal is only good for today- November 18th!
Integrity Botanicals Is Offering:
15% off $100 with code: GGG15
20% off $200 with code: GGG20
Only good for Nov. 18th!!
*Discount excludes the following brands: Josh Rosebrook, La Bella Figura, Laurel, Osmia, May Lindstrom, Kypris and Vintner’s Daughter.
Here are some favorites from Integrity Botanicals:
- Fitglow Beauty- To try a Fitglow product is to love it. I love that Integrity Botanicals carries their line. Many natural beauty stores do not. I love their Lip Serums, seriously the best lip product! I always have the colors Bliss, Gospel and Koi on hand. I also love their concealer. It’s the best concealer for covering hyper pigmentation and redness. Their Redness Rescue Cream is amazing too! Shop Fitglow Beauty here!
- Chocolate Sun- I love this self tanner! It was the first in natural beauty that really performed and didn’t smell funky. It gives me a bronzed glow and looks so natural. Shop Chocolate Sun here!
- Kjaer Weis- I love their eyeshadows- they have some of the best true matte shadows. I also love their lipsticks and cream blushes. The pigments are so pretty and they last! Shop Kjaer Weis here!
So excited to share a special deal of the day with Pharmaca!! Pharmaca carries it all in one place. It’s not some retailer selling random things. They carry all the big name green beauty brands, natural living brands and supplement brands. Plus, their selection is amazing! So you can shop all in one place. No more going back and forth between websites. They carry herbs, clean beauty, collagen powders, natural home products, natural baby and more. They also always are offering free shipping after $45!
Pharmaca is offering:
25% off!!! Use Code: GURL25
Only good for Nov. 19th!!
(All coupon code promotions exclude Alacer, Aquis, Bluebonnet, Burt’s Bees, Culturelle, Derma E, Dr. Hauschka, Dr. Mercola, Eminence Organics, evanhealy, Frownies, Indie Lee, Integrative Therapeutics, Intelligent Nutrients, jane iredale, Lavido, Metagenics, Natura Health Products, NeoCell, NeuroScience, Nordic Naturals, One Love Organics, Ortho Molecular, Peter Lamas, Pharmax, Pure Encapsulations, Sanitas Skincare, Sigma-Tau, Thorne Research, Vega, Visbiome, Vital Nutrients or VSL).
Here are some of my favorites from Pharmaca:
- Stasher Bags- If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m a huge fan of these silicone bags! Can’t go wrong with them. They are made of silicone and not plastic, so you’re not wasting plastic bags and you’re helping the environment by not using plastic-a win/win! I store anything and everything in them. I put them in the freezer too! There really isn’t a wrong way to use them. I love that they’re dishwasher safe too! Shop Stasher here!
- Juice Beauty Products- They not only are natural but budget friendly. I love their mineral sport sunscreen with SPF 30. I also love their Last Looks Cream Blush, Tinted Mineral Moisturizer and their Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant. Shop Juice Beauty here!
- ZuZu Luxe- I love their makeup! From their lipsticks, lip liners, oil-free foundation, mascara and liquid liners. They have some of the best budget friendly natural makeup! Shop ZuZu Luxe here!
Live Botanical Is Offering:
Live Botanical has become a gold mine as I’ve tried more products. It’s not often I find products that not only are clean, but also effective and budget friendly. People are constantly asking what options I would recommend that are less expensive and it can be hard. Sometimes you have to sacrifice performance, however, not with Live Botanical. I think that’s why I initially got so jazzed about it. I saw that not only was the line organic, non-GMO, ethically wild-harvested, local, sustainable and fair trade but budget friendly. She really goes the extra mile. She also uses glass packaging too-something I swoon over. I mean it’s kind of rare to check all the boxes but also be affordable!
25% OFF!!! Use Coupon Code: GURLGONEGREEN25
Only good for Nov. 20th!!
Here are some of my favorites from Live Botanical:
- Glowing Honey Mask- I love this mask! It makes my skin glow in minutes- no joke! It apply it all over in the morning and then grab my toothbrush and then rinse off once I’m done brushing my teeth. It feels so hydrating and soothing to the skin. It gives a slight exfoliation too with herbal grains. The raw honey in this mask draws moisture to the skin while soaking up all the excess oils at the same time. What I love is that this mask can be used daily as a cleanser or as a mask a couple times a week. It really lives up to it’s name: Glowing Mask. Get Glowing Honey Mask here!
- First Light Brightening Oil Serum- This serum is gold! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, and glowing. I apply it on at night and in the morning before my makeup. Love the smell too! It’s one of my new faves from the line. Get the First Light Brightening Oil Serum here!
- Skin Repair Balm- First, the Skin Repair Balm is such an amazing multi-use product. I’ve used it as a cleansing balm, hydrator and to help heal and relive pain from a burn. One of the ingredients I love in the balm is yarrow-a powerful anti-inflammatory. As a cleansing balm it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple. I wake up with perfectly moisturized skin. I put it on a hot water burn and it instantly took away the throbbing pain. I’m wondering what this little jar can’t do?! Get the skin repair balm here!
This is your one stop shop for all things organic bedding! These sheets are what luxury is made of! They are made with fair trade certified cotton, and certified organic cotton. The second party certifications include GOTS, Oeko-Tex and FLOCERT- a global fair trade certification. These 300 thread count cotton sheets wrap you up in softness the minute they touch your skin! They come in a variety of colors too. We chose white and are happy with how crisp and clean they look. They also have 3 different sheet sets. You can get a hemmed version, classic or pleated. We got the hemmed version. Each set comes with two pillow cases, a fitted sheet and a flat sheet. And yes they stay on our mattress too! They also come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King and Split King. Can’t say enough about these luxury sheets. They also offer organic duvet covers and bedroom sets that include the duvet and sheet set. I have their duvet and love it! My girls also just got a duvet as well.
SOL Organics is offering 30% off with coupon code: GGG30!
Only good for Nov. 21st!
Here are some of our favorites from SOL Organics:
- Organic Down Comforter- We have the summer down fill and love it. It has 600 fill, compared to the all season 700 fill. Making it a little less heavy. It’s filled with 100% Canadian White Down, that’s responsibly grown and harvested. It is also 100% GOTS cotton down proof. It has an even fill and is hypoallergenic. I love how it lays flat and even, something that my last didn’t do. Shop the Down Comforter here!
- Sateen Sheets- We have the sateen sheets and love them! They come in a variety of colors and styles. We chose the hemmed version. Shop the Sateen Sheets here!
- Percale Sheets- These sheets are perfect for summer months or if you live somewhere warmer. Shop the Percale Sheets here.
Day 5- White Lotus Home
They are an online store that offers pure and natural mattresses, bedding, and home furnishings all made in the USA. It’s your one stop shop to clean up your bedroom! When I was choosing my pillow options to try out they were so helpful. Walking me through the whole process and asking questions to ensure I had the best options for how I sleep. We have a mattress from them and pillows and love both!
White Lotus Home Is Offering:
25% off using coupon code: GGG25
Only good for Nov. 22!
Here are some of my favorites from White Lotus Home:
- Kapok Pillow- A great option for a side or back sleeper. This one felt light on the head and not as firm as the cotton. I like how it molded to my head after a while and didn’t feel as firm as it did in the beginning. It seemed more breathable than my cotton one too. The pillow we got to try was a travel pillow so it was a little harder to get an accurate idea of what a kapok pillow might be like since the pillow itself is smaller but overall I was happy with it. I think the next time I order one I would order a kapok pillow. I’ve been letting my 22 month old use the travel size pillow and she loves it! It’s the perfect size for a toddler pillow. The kapok pillows are also more budget friendly compared to the other two options above. Check it out here!
- Organic Cotton and Wool Dreamton Mattress- This is the mattress one of my daughter’s has and we love it and she seems to do great in it. Super soft and durable. It’s especially great for toddler beds because it doesn’t have a boxspring. No fire retardants, pesticides, VOC’s. Love knowing she’s sleeping on something nontoxic. Check it out here!
Day 6- The Choosy Chick-
This is a family friendly online organic beauty store. They offer something for the whole family, from women, men, baby and kids. Love getting Earth Mama Organics from them and Pleni Naturals. Margot is a mom of four kids and is passionate about sourcing truly clean products. I love being able to get my products from them as well as baby products and men’s products.
The Choosy Chick is offering:
15% off using coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN + For anyone that enters the code you get a free Q Eco Coin Purse!
Only good for Nov. 23rd!
They are offering a Green Glam Box! It is a Limited Edition collection of bestsellers $143 value for $99 (codes are not applicable to this though) Makes a beautiful gift and they can personalize a gift tag (leave them a note on the cart page).
Here are some of my favorites from The Choosy Chick-
- Quick Flick- This is a genius product! It’s a stamp on one end and then the other end is similar to a sharpie marker tip- so easy to use compared to the paint brush applicators out there. You just stamp it on your eye to create that winged look and then you can fill it in with the other side- so amazing! It stays on great too! Get it here.
- Eco Tan- I love this self tanner for body and for face. It looks so natural and doesn’t smell funky. Can’t recommend it enough! Who doesn’t want to look bronzed in the winter?! Get it here!
- Kosmatology Hand Soaps- I love these hand soaps! They are literally the best in clean beauty. They smell good and are squeaky clean. I also love that they’re foaming soaps. My hands never get dried out. Get them here!
Day 7- Maya Chia-
What makes Maya Chia SO special?? I thought you would never ask! Well, so many reasons. It’s just really good skincare for starters, but there’s so many other things that set them apart. The all star ingredient in Maya Chia is the supercritical chia oil. Not only is chia oil heralded for it’s fast absorbing ability, but also for it’s antioxidants, minerals, and omega’s- a skin’s dream team! You can say bye to fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it has clinically been proven to increase hydration. I first fell in love with The Supercouple Serum and then after that it was every other product I tried! You could say the products are in a league of their own.
Maya Chia is offering:
15% OFF using coupon code: GGG15
Only good for Sunday November 24th!
Here are some favorites from Maya Chia:
- The Supercouple Serum- Ok, so this is the serum that started my infatuation with Maya Chia! So why all the fuss? Well, for starters it melts right into your skin. No oily residue at all. Perfect for at night, and during the day before makeup. I have this one spot on my left cheek side and it has some hyper pigmentation and it faded quite a bit after I had been using Maya Chia. My skin looked less red and just overall smooth. Trust me when I say I get a lot of product to sample as a beauty blogger, so when I actually go through a product it’s a big deal. It has the same anti-aging benefits as the Super Blend-Pressed Serum Moisture Concentrate. Filled with vitamin C, CoQ10 and the beloved antioxidant asthaxanthin. This serum doesn’t mess around and truly delivers! Great for even the most sensitive skin types. Get it here!
- The Pure Supercritical Omega-3 Chia Oil- So I tried this oil after trying The Super Couple. I had lower expectations- is that wrong? I mean I was so impressed with The Super Couple. But I must admit this serum, completely amazing too. It’s heavier feeling and more moisturizing than The Super Couple Serum. Especially great for those with dry skin that can’t quite get hydrated. It also works amazing on fine lines. Although it is heavier, it still absorbs so well. Your skin feels plump and soft. Even a dry patch around my nose didn’t stand a chance with this oil. It calmed even my normal redness around my t-zone I get. A rich, extremely hydrating oil, that absorbs quickly, doesn’t feel greasy, and makes you look younger…what are you waiting for?! This is great for even the most sensitive skin too. Get it here!
- Highlight Of The Day- My Maya Chia review wouldn’t be complete without talking about these little guys! Where do I start?! I’ve fallen hard for them. So what is The Highlight of The Day? It is this bottle filled with liquid radiance- I know sounds too good to be true, but it’s not. You apply it really however you want! I love applying mine on my upper cheek bone, bridge of my nose, in the upper middle section of my brows, cupid’s bow, and middle of chin. All the normal places you would use a traditional highlighter. You can even apply it on the inner corners of your eyes to wake them up. You can apply it over your foundation or mix it with your foundation or just where it by itself. I’ve done them all, and love the effect it gives. You literally look like your lit from within. Check out all the colors here!
- The Optimist- This gem is housed in a dark glass bottle, preserving every last drop of goodness. Smells divine with hints of neroli, sweet orange, and ylang ylang. The formula itself feels so hydrating on the skin and refreshing with white tea, antioxidants, fatty acids and phytonutrients- just to name a few. I can’t forget the actual spray function. It works so well! I know it might sound funny, but after trying hundreds of mists in my day, the spray function is actually quite important. You don’t want the mist to feel like it’s attacking your skin or spraying you in the eye! The Optimist sprays so well all over the face. The founder Susanne nailed it! Get it here!
Aillea is your one stop shop when it comes to natural beauty. They have everything when it comes to natural beauty products! I love being able to get my fave deodorant and also my favorite foundation and lipstick all in the same place. They are having a stellar sale- don’t miss out!
Aillea is offering:
20% OFF!!! Use coupon code: GGG20
*There are a few brand exclusions: Kypris, May Lindstrom, Vintner’s + Josh Rosebrook. It will not work for gift cards or for the Holiday Beauty Bags.
Only good for Monday November 25th!
Here are some favorites from Aillea-
- Aila Nail Polish- This is my favorite natural nail polish. It’s clean and they have it in so many colors. They even have a top coat that rates a 1 on EWG called Better Than Gel. Check out the colors Bodega, Room 212 and Namaste, some of my faves! Check them out here!
- Ilia- I love Ilia’s makeup! From their highlighters to their foundation, lip conditioners. There really isn’t a bad product. They’re natural but perform like conventional beauty products. Check them out here!
- Agent Nateur- This is one of my favorite natural deodorants. Specifically their Holi Rose. It performs so well and leaves me smelling fresh! Check it out here!
*Check back everyday for the next week for all the holiday natural beauty and living sales!
Sharing all the deals for natural beauty and natural living for the holidays.
Ok, I’ve got the best Labor Day Sales in green beauty and natural living for you all! I’ll be updating it as I get new information in. Some I can’t share until certain dates, so I’ll keep you posted as the new info. comes in. One things for sure, there are deals galore happening and I don’t want you to miss out on any of them!
When Labor day sales happen it’s the perfect time to stock up on some serious loot for the holidays. Before things have been picked over or sold out- if ya know what I mean. Plus, you’ll get a head start on Christmas shopping- how cool!
I’m going to list each online store and then under them I’ll list the deal. Some I may have to leave blank until a specific date. Be sure to check back throughout the week and weekend as I’ll be updating with the latest sales happening!
Labor Day Sales for Green Beauty
- Check out my full review on this amazing green beauty skincare line! So clean and effective. Read my review to see my top faves.
Read and shop my full review here!
- 15% off your purchase 8/31-9/4 Use Code: LABORDAY
Shop Aillea Beauty here!
Sale ends Monday Sept. 3rd at midnight!
- 15% off orders over $200+ with code 15OFF
- 10% off orders over $150+ with code 10OFF
Shop The Detox Market here!
*Promotion valid from Aug. 29th-Sept. 3rd
- Receive an $80 gift of products with any purchase of $125 or more. Use Code: LONGWEEKEND
Shop Credo Beauty here!
- Pharmaca is your one stop shop for everything natural lifestyle! From green beauty, supplements, natural living, and organic baby. They are offering 25% off using coupon code: LABORDAY . Starts Friday Aug. 31st- Monday Sept. 3rd.
Shop Pharmaca here!
- Save 25% off your order! Valid Aug. 31st- Sept 4th.
Shop Au Naturale here!
- Receive any face mask for free ($48) value with any purchase of $125 or more.
Shop OSEA here!
- Thursday Aug. 30th- Tuesday Sept. 4th get 25% off sitewide! Use Code: LDAY18 at checkout.
Shop Hynt Beauty here!
GREEN BEAUTY BOXES-
Art of Organics-
Sale ends Monday Sept. 3rd.
- 20% off all store purchases- Use code: GOODBYESUMMER
- Free shipping starting Friday Aug. 31st- Monday Sept. 3rd. Use Coupon Code: LABORDAY1
Shop Beauty Heroes here!
Best Organic Bedding
- August 30th- Sept. 3rd take $40 off your order using coupon code: GGG40!
Shop SOL Organics here!
- I love West Elm for their quality products, but also their sustainability practices and fair trade. I’ve purchased my all wood bed frame from them, and many bedding items. Check out my blog I did on detoxing your bedding here. They offer so many great organic bedding options- from sheets, blankets and duvet covers. They are having sales on everything and a certain percentage off for certain amounts you spend.
Shop out West Elm here!
Shop White Lotus Home here!
EMF SHIELDING PRODUCTS-
Best EMF shielding products on the market
Check out Defender Shield here!
Best natural nut milk maker for organic and nontoxic living.
- I’ve been using the Almond Cow for over two months now and I can’t recommend it enough! Serious game changer when it comes to making your own nut milks! It does all the straining and grinding. You literally soak the nuts, add them to their special machine and voila- instant nut milk! And guess what?! It’s so smooth and creamy- even better than how I used to make it. You will love! They are offering my readers $15 off their purchase using coupon code: gurlgonegreen.
Shop Almond Cow here!
Raw Veggie Bread-
- Offering 35% off August 30th – Sept. 3rd. If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m obsessed with raw veggie bread! What is it? It’s a combination of nuts, seeds, veggies, oils, herbs and spices. The combination gives you such a nutrient punch. From healthy fats to antioxidants- you’re body will thank you! I started making it over a year ago and haven’t looked back! It’s seriously been life changing. I didn’t learn this myself- I learned from the master, Deanna Mutzel from @realfoodlab. She’s the queen when it comes to making raw veggie bread! She has two ebooks/courses on it. One larger and one smaller. I’ve taken the larger one and I can’t tell you how much it helped me! It’s packed full of videos, tutorials, tips, recipes and so much more. I’ve never eaten more veggies in my life and loved it! I can’t recommend it enough. Also, read my full blog post I did on raw veggie bread to understand what it is and why I love it so much!
Check out the Larger Course/Ebook here!
Check out the Smaller Course/Ebook here!
Ok, if you’re still wanting more Labor Day Sales- head to my girl Lisa’s blog, This Organic Girl! She’s got a ton more roundups for you there! Check out her site here!