In honor of my birthday I thought I would share with you 34 natural products that changed my life. I really thought long and hard about these and wanted to give you products that truly made the cut for me. I’ve been on the this real food journey for 10+years, this natural beauty journey for 8 years and creating a nontoxic home for 2 years. It’s totally a journey but one that is doable! Remember it’s not a sprint but a marathon. Keep your sanity and slowly detox your life.
34 Natural Products That Changed My Life-
- Berkey Water Filter- I got a Berkley water filter for my home 7 years ago and I haven’t looked back. After learning what’s in our drinking water I knew I needed to get a water filter. The average drinking water can contain pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals- just to name a few. Berkey is not only filters out all the nasties but also is pretty affordable. You can choose what size you need depending on your family. Get one here!
- Doterra On Guard Essential Oil- This essential oil was introduced to me by my friend Steph Duford. I’m beyond grateful for it now! I use it as a cleaner in my house to kill bacteria and parasites. Many natural cleaners don’t kill parasites. But On Guard does! I make my own DIY cleaner with it and my house is so clean. I fill a squirt bottle- (the size of a normal apple cider vinegar bottle). Get On Guard here!
- Kiddobloom- Love these stainless steel eating trays and utensils for kids. They aren’t plastic and don’t leach chemicals! The silverware is rounded at the edges, so really great for kids. They even have the cutest mugs. Shop Kiddobloom here!
- Kosas Lipstick- These lipsticks are my fave in natural beauty! They offer a ton of color options, are highly pigmented and last. Plus, they’re hydrating. Trust me, you’ll be hooked in no time. Some favorite colors I love are Thrillest, Royal, and Rosewater. Snag a lipstick here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hairspray- If you’ve been transitioning to natural beauty for a hot minute then you know finding a natural hair spray can often feel like a daunting task. Well, I’ve literally tried them all and the only one that meets my standards is Josh Rosebrook. Get it here and thank me later!
- Live Botanical Luna Rose and Honey Mask + Cleanser- Basically my holy grail when it comes to morning routine. I apply this to my face, while I brush my teeth and 5 minutes later I’m left with skin that glows. It’s magic in a jar! Plus, so budget friendly. Use my coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20%! Snag one here!
- Pharmaca- Oh Pharmaca how I love you! So as many of you know I’m an esthetician. Well, I worked as an esthetician at Pharmaca years ago. I loved it! For those who don’t know what Pharmaca is, allow me to explain. It’s your one stop shop when it comes to living a natural lifestyle. They have natural supplements, natural beauty products and natural baby products. There’s really not much you can’t find at Pharmaca. I love how I can find everything in one spot, but I also love how Pharmaca is constantly having sales! It’s kind of amazing. They are usually offering 20% off all the time, which means more money in my wallet! Shop all of Pharmaca here!
- Elite Fuel Iron- This iron literally changed my life. My iron depletion was severely low in the summer. So much so that after workouts I would feel dizzy. I knew something was up. After having my blood drawn I saw that my levels were crazy low. My naturopath recommended this specific iron supplement. It had been shown to increase iron absorption much faster. Usually if you take an iron supplement it takes a while to build up storage again. I noticed a difference after a couple weeks! Can’t recommend it enough!
- Naturpedic Organic Mattress- Sleeping on an organic mattress is pretty life changing. The amount of toxins in conventional mattresses is pretty disheartening. Since we sleep a 1/3 of our lives. It’s important to know what your sleeping on and what your body is absorbing. My husband and I have LOVED our naturpedic mattress! It’s seriously so comfortable. This is the naturpedic mattress we have!
- White Lotus Home Pillows- Finding organic pillows that my husband, myself and kids love has been no small task. But thanks to White Lotus Home- it’s been so easy! My husband literally won’t stop talking about his shredded latex pillow- he loves it. My kids and I love our Kapok Pillows. They offer such great customer service, can help you figure out which pillow is best and offer so many varieties depending on your pillow needs. Check out all their pillow options here!
- SOL Organic Sheets– These sheets are a game changer! They’re soft, and not filled with toxins. I love that they offer several options depending on what you like. They’re luxury sheets but at affordable prices. Check out the sheets here!
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- Say hello to your new favorite lip serum- but for real! These are my favorite lip glosses in green beauty. I hadn’t found a favorite until I used these. Now I can’t go back! They aren’t sticky, or goopy like you might think. They are so smooth, hydrating and nourishing. The founder actually made them to act like a lip serum for the lips that is filled with antioxidants and vitamins. Check out all the lip colors here!
- Crunchi Foundation Brush- This foundation brush is EVERYTHING! It’s so soft, love that it has a flat top and is vegan. I know it sounds funny but when it comes to foundation brushes this brush takes the cake! Get yours here!
- Blendtec Blender- Yep, a quality high speed blender changes lives. I’ve had my Blendtec Blender now for over 4 years and I can’t recommend it enough. I love that it gets my smoothies so smooth, and can make nut butters. It gets used at least once a day if not twice. Check it out here!
- Cuisinart Food Processor- I didn’t get a food processor until this last year and I’m kind of kicking myself that I waited this long. It’s seriously SO amazing! I use it for my raw veggie bread, kale chip recipes, protein balls, granola bars- the list is endless! This is the one I have!
- Vitacost- where do I even start with Vitacost?! I love this online health food store. It has all my favorite natural products for food and living but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, they’re always offering coupon codes! I can’t recommend them enough! Shop Vitacost here!
- If you care parchment paper- I know how has a parchment paper changed my life- well it has, allow me to explain. Parchment paper can actually be really toxic. It’s bleached and can contain many toxic chemicals. Things that you don’t want in your food and eventually in your body. In comes If You Care Parchment Paper- it’s unbleached, and nontoxic. So basically you can have your cake and eat it too! I love using parchment paper everyday for cooking. It makes cleaning after cooking so easy! Get your parchment paper here!
- Body Love Book- This book really opened my eyes to how our bodies process sugar, carbs, protein, fats, etc. If you’re wondering why you’re feeling low on energy, can’t lose the weight, or other health issues- check this book out. She breaks it down so simply! Get your book here!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- This mascara is my FAVE in natural beauty! It works like no other mascara and stays put. Plus, you can get it from Amazon for $14.99! Grab one for yourself and a friend here!
- Reusable Water Bottle- I don’t think I need to explain why this is such a life changer but I’ll give you a brief overview. Plastic bottles aren’t going away and the more we stop using them, the more change we can create. Plastic contains a host of problems in our bodies too. Have you ever drank out of a plastic water bottle? You can literally taste the plastic! Grab a reusable water bottle and change your life and the environment!
- Raw veggie Bread Ebook- I love raw veggie bread. Sounds weird but it literally has changed the way I eat and consume veggies. I dabbled in raw veggie bread here and there but didn’t start consistently making it until 2018. Wow, what a difference that made! My hubs is addicted and so am I. Imagine consuming a ton of veggies in a piece of bread that is made with healthy fats like nuts or seeds, olive oil and flaxseed…you would become addicted too. I use mine for veggie wraps, dip in hummus, egg wraps, and to just eat by itself. Check out the e-course I took here!
- Excalibur Dehydrator- Have you ever made kale chips in the dehydrator? Yeah, it’s life changing as well. Once you make them in the dehydrator, you’ll never go back to the oven. Plus, in the dehydrator all the nutrients are kept intact, since it’s not cooked past 115. I use my dehydrator for making raw veggie bread too, fruit leather, dried fruit, sprouted nuts- again the list is endless! Check out my Excalibur Dehydrator here!
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser- I found this cleanser this past year and I haven’t looked back. I’m already on my second bottle and these are large bottles! I love that it I can use it on my eyes to remove all my eye makeup and it doesn’t sting. I also love that it foams up ever so slightly and that it washes off with water- no washcloth needed. Another product that everyone loves! Plus, it smells amazing! Get yours here!
- True Botanicals Antioxidant Boost and Cellular Repair Serum- I’ve been using these two for a serious dose of antioxidants and vitamins for the skin for several years. They seriously work! I always tell people if you’re looking for products that deliver in natural beauty, then look no further, these are it! These products are what are going to help with those fine lines and help to age gracefully. Get them here!
- Activ Whey Protein Powder- If you follow me, you know I love Activ Whey! It’s a goat whey protein that comes in vanilla and chocolate. Tastes amazing- you will become addicted. It also is so light, not heavy at all. It’s completely different than cow’s whey. It’s hypo-allergenic versus allergenic, is immune boosting and promotes healthy digestion. Check it out here!
- Waseda Farms- I just discovered Waseda Farms a couple months ago and I’ve been hooked! I get nothing from recommending them, other than hopefully more business sent their way. They are the best organic, pastured meat delivery farm I’ve found. Most meats deliveries are organic but not pastured- Waseda is both! Their selection is amazing too! From pork, chicken, beef, lamb, and turkey. The taste is amazing too- you won’t be disappointed. Plus, they deliver it right to your front door! That’s my favorite part. For so long I had to go to all these farms to get it but now I just go to Waseda! I have my good friend Steph Duford to thank! Check out all their offerings here!
- Stasher Bags- These silicone bags have changed my food storage game for the better! I don’t use plastic bags anymore. But use these instead. They aren’t leaching any toxic chemicals, and I save money because I’m not constantly buying plastic bags. Plus, you’re saving the environment! Get yours here!
- E3 Live- This is an organic algae that has given me energy and helped my hashimotos. I started taking it over a year ago and I have felt so much better taking it! It gives my body all the nutrients! Algae supports digestion and the immune system, helps with mental clarity, and brain health. Trust me, this stuff is SO good! Get your E3Live here!
- Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation- I talk about this foundation all the time and sometimes I feel like a broken record but it’s because I just love it! It doesn’t look heavy on the skin, covers redness, and creates and overall polished glow. You’ll be loving how your skin looks. I’ve tried all the natural foundations and this one always calls to me! It performs just like it’s name- True Skin Serum Foundation. I wear the color SF3. Snag it here!
- Almond Cow- I never knew I needed this clever gadget until I started to use it- now I don’t know how I got along without it. It makes making nut milks a breeze- I mean seriously so easy! You’ll love it! Get your Almond Cow here!
- Xtrema Cookware- I started using this nontoxic cookware several months ago and wow it’s a whole new world in the kitchen! Things don’t stick like they used too, it’s so easy to clean and it continues to look good. I’m going to be giving these as gifts!
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- I probably had tried 50 natural deodorants until Agent Nateur Holi Rose. Once I tried it though, there was no going back. This deodorant doesn’t mess around. It has never irritated my skin, and keeps me smelling fresh all day long. I’m not the only one that thinks this. This is a holy grail among green beauty bloggers! Snag one here!
- Kosmatology Hand Soap- There’s hand soaps and then there’s Cosmetology hand soaps. These hands soaps are squeaky clean, don’t dry out your hands(hello) and come in a ton of fun scents. Get one for you and for a friend here!
- Aila Nail Polish and Nail Polish Wipes- I’ve tried a lot of natural nail polish and Aila has stolen my heart. It goes on so smooth, isn’t goopy at all. Love all the colors! They have a top coat called better than gel that literally acts like a natural top coat on top of your nails. I also love their nail polish remover wipes. I can easily take them anywhere because they come in a wipe form. Get your Aila nail polish and wipes here!
See anything you love too? What are some natural products that have changed your life?
What did it feel like going makeup free for a week? Well, let’s first start with why I even began this journey. I recently had an experience where I was judging my own mother- I know sounds horrible. Honestly, I feel bad even writing it. I was at church and I saw my mom and my first thought was, oh she isn’t wearing makeup. Now, my mom definitely doesn’t wear makeup all the time and doesn’t even wear a lot. She has amazing skin and is naturally gorgeous. However, whenever you go to church you put your face on- or at least that’s what I thought. I remember seeing her and thinking why aren’t you wearing makeup? Are you starting the trend like many women as they age and just go bare faced? I was concerned she wasn’t taking care of herself. Fast forward a couple of days later and I found out she couldn’t wear makeup for a while because she had a procedure done on her eyes. As you can imagine I felt horrible! What kind of daughter judges her own mother for not wearing makeup, but secondly what type of daughter does it after her mom has gone through several eye treatments? Well apparently me.
It got me thinking really hard. What is my relationship with makeup? Why did I feel the need to care if my mom was wearing makeup or not? Better yet, does makeup define my appearance? These are questions I really sat with for a while. Then I started to realize I didn’t like what my answers were. Who do I blame for these feelings of judgment on myself and others? Society, associations with family and friends and growing up reading the latest fashion and style magazines. Now I’m not trying to point fingers but I do want to bring to light these 3 areas as I feel they do affect us more than we realize.
Society- We see it on TV all the time, women who are successful put their makeup on in the morning and look put together before going to work. I mean do you really see successful women trotting into the office with no makeup? Maybe you do- which is great! But often I find we are portrayed that successful women put themselves together (hair and makeup) and unsuccessful women don’t. I even recently heard someone saying on social media how we should make sure we’re taking time to get our makeup on because we want to look good for our husbands and it sets the tone for the day. If my husband’s love is based on me getting my makeup on for the day, then is it even love?
Family/Friends- How you grow up obviously has a big effect on how you see the world. You may have grown up with a mom who never would go anywhere without makeup, you hardly knew what she looked like without it. Your friends started wearing makeup early on, and so you followed suit. You realized you got more attention from guys when you wore makeup, you felt accepted by your peers. Maybe your dad only complimented you when you had makeup on.
Fashion/Style Magazines- Yes, magazines. The power of magazines is real and I’m living proof. I remember I loved flipping through them as a teenager(keep in mind these are crucial formative years). Those glossy, perfectly polished photos called to me! I want my skin to look like that, I wanted that lip color for my lips, and I realized my eyelashes could use a boost. What really happened as I was perusing the latest magazines was the fact that I wasn’t measuring up. Mmm…sounds almost like social media these days! I realized I needed makeup in order to look like all the pretty models in the magazine. It could make me feel complete.
Barefaced for a week.
So here’s what I did…I went makeup free for a week. No makeup touched my skin. I was bared faced for everyone. It didn’t matter what was on my calendar. I want to share my takeaways and what I learned in the process about myself.
- My skin actually looked so much better after a week of no makeup. It was clearer, healthier looking and less congested.
- I saved time getting ready each morning.
- I realized my identity was oddly tied up in “putting my face on” each morning. In the past if I didn’t put my face on then I was staying at the house all day and wearing lululemon pants. But when you are going to meet up with friends and you’re not wearing any makeup…things start to feel different.
- I felt like I needed to explain to people I wasn’t wearing makeup- why? This was a weird realization. I noticed it first with my hubs and then on Instagram…it was so odd that I felt the need to almost apologize for not wearing makeup!
- Although my face felt clean, I didn’t feel completely put together. It was like I kept forgetting something.
- I realized how much my focus is on my appearance sadly.
- It was weird to do my hair and wear nice clothes but not wear makeup…like I had all the pieces but one.
- I kept thinking throughout the week, I wonder if people think I’m just not trying or caring for myself?
As you can see I had a lot of realizations as I went through this no makeup journey. Realizations I wasn’t necessarily proud of. But my hope is that by being vulnerable with you, it will cause you to take a deeper look at why you paint your face each day. It’s not that makeup is bad or the enemy. But the immense value and weight we place on it in our lives. I don’t want my girls growing up thinking makeup is needed for beauty. Beauty is so much deeper than that. Makeup is fun and I enjoy trying new lipsticks and color palettes! I don’t intend to stop. However, I will go days without wearing it, and being barefaced when it might seem uncomfortable. If I want my girls to embrace themselves fully, then I must first embrace myself. Flaws and all.
Beauty is not painted nails, a perfectly toned body, or wearing the latest makeup product. Sure those are pretty things but beauty is so much deeper. Beauty is seeing my daughter pick out her outfit for the day and wearing it proudly even when it doesn’t match. It’s seeing my Gracie Girl giggle at her sister. It’s watching my hubs sing my girls to sleep. Trust me, I ‘m not trying to get all mushy. But I’m trying to paint a picture of what beauty really is. It’s not the fake, the fluff or the exterior. It’s the simple things we see everyday that are truly beautiful. As a natural beauty blogger it’s important I share this message with my daughters. Makeup has it’s place as a fun hobby. But it’s not have it’s place as part of who I am. I’m not going to stop wearing makeup- no not at all. I’ve just become more aware of what I don’t want it to be and where it’s place is in my life. The minute I feel I’m not who I am without it, is the minute I need another makeup detox week to realign my true values.
Let’s stop letting society decide what beauty is and let’s make our own definition.
Have you found yourself ever wrestling with these thoughts? If you want my full skincare routine, check it out here!
I have another Pharmaca Organic Beauty Product Review! This one is so good, ok really they all are. But I was excited to really dive a little deeper into Inika Organic products. I’ve tried a few of their products here and there and I’ve been so impressed with the quality and performance. I was on the edge of my seat to share even more of my Inika Organic Review! If you don’t know what Pharmaca is and why I’m obsessed with shopping there- keep reading below! Hint: if you’re a mom, or like simplicity, or saving money and getting quality products then you will love Pharmaca.
*This post does contain affiliate links. If you do purchase something from one of them I will receive a small commission.
Want to find out why I can’t get enough of this one stop natural shopping store? Then keep reading!
1st- Pharmaca carries QUALITY products.
Yes, you read that right. It’s not some retailer selling random things. They carry all the big name green beauty brands, natural living brands and supplement brands. Plus, their selection is amazing!
2nd- It’s all in ONE place.
No more going back and forth between five websites trying to get green beauty brands in one place and supplements in another. Now, you can just do it all at once and save yourself some precious time.
3rd- Shopping at Pharmaca SAVES you money.
Yes, you heard me right! They are always having a great sale or gift with purchase. Plus, you get free shipping after $35- hello. Most retailers are $50 and higher.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to their website to purchase something and was amazed to find they also carried another one of my products too. Pharmaca has made my life more streamlined and easier as a mom and fellow natural living enthusiast.
Here are some products you can find at Pharmaca:
Some green beauty brands I love that they carry are:
Every month I’m working with Pharmaca to show you what you can get for $100(it’s pretty incredible). Here is this month’s order:
*These products were sent to me by Pharmaca, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
So my last review I shared a few products I loved from Inika and this month I’m at it again! This brand has stolen my heart.
Wearing Inika Organic Beauty Baked Bronzer in Sunkissed, plus their Eyeliner in Coco and Mineral Foundation in Patience.
This bronzer is everything! But really. I love how easy it is to use. You don’t have to worry about being heavy handed with it. It feels so light on the skin. Plus, the color pay off is amazing! A pretty sunkissed hue, no orange face with it. Funny that I say sunkissed because that is the name of the bronzer. I apply this where the sun hits my skin. Right below my hairline on my forehead, right below my cheek bone, sides of nose and I always blend my neck too and add some brush strokes of it there. Creates a seamless finish!
Shop the Bronzer here!
Wearing the Inika Organic eyeliner on top and bottom in coco. Also, Inika Organic Sunkissed Bronzer and Mineral Foundation Powder in Patience.
This eyeliner is such a pretty brown color. I love it for everyday wear. It looks put together but a little more understated then say a black liner. I apply this on my upper lash line and my lower lash line. Sometimes just my upper. If I don’t prep my lid, the liner doesn’t last as long. But if I prep my lid with the Inika Organic Baked Mineral Foundation then it really lasts so much longer. I love how smudge able it is. It looks good even when it’s worn in a bit later in the day.
Shop the eyeliner here!
This fountain powder is so nice. I love how light it feels on the skin. It isn’t a heavy powder foundation. I like applying it by itself after priming with a primer. It doesn’t look cakey at all but really subdued. It’s also really great for applying over liquid foundations since it is such a lightweight powder. I also love that it’s a pressed powder versus a loose- so much less mess. I can’t recommend it enough if you love a pressed powder foundation!
Shop the foundation here!
Did you see anything you want? Stay tuned for my review next month of my $100 Pharmaca haul! Shop all of green beauty at Pharmaca here!
So excited to share with you guys my experience with LILFOX! I first heard about LILFOX through my Glowing Beet’s Box. LILFOX was created by founder, Alexis Rose. A native southern Floridian, she is a certified aromatherapist, and essential oil educator. Each product has a blend of organic wildcrafted essential oils and isn’t watered down. The products are aimed to deliver a glow, and to help you find your own unique skincare ritual. I love that each product is crafted in their studio and not outsourced. I also swooned over their luxe packaging when I saw it. Their products are packed in amethyst glass to help preserve the the contents, and protect the biodiversity of the formula. Who doesn’t love that?
I sampled five of LILFOX’s amazing creations, and I’m here to say, they were just lovely!
This rose mist smells amazing. The rose isn’t overpowering at all-but subtle. Rose is so soothing and this toning mist gives off that vibe completely. I love spraying it on after I cleanse my skin before my serums and oils. It’s the perfect skin balancer. It leaves my skin feeling moist and supple. Did I mention the glass containers-oh yeah I did, well I just love them! $40
This oil is seriously wonderful. If you’ve followed me long enough, you know I have a thing for prickly pear seed oil. It’s a power house oil known for it’s anti-aging properties, hydrating benefits and brightening effects-really there’s not much it doesn’t do. Well, this beauty nectar not only contains prickly pear but a host of other amazing oils. I love the smell-a mix of frankincense, and bergamot is what I pick up. I apply it after I spritz my face with the rose toning mist. It melts into my skin and leaves it feeling perfectly hydrated. The best part? Waking up to skin that feels moisturized, even and balanced. I love this little creation! If you’ve been looking for a good serum/oil-this is your baby. $110
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve noticed I’ve talked about this mask and for good reason! It’s one of the best brightening masks I’ve used. It instantly gives my skin a shot of caffeine if you will. I apply it after my skin has been cleansed and spritzed with the Rose Toner. Then I mix a teaspoon of the mask with water until it turns into a creamy consistency. Then I apply it all over my skin. I did notice a slight tingling sensation. I only need to leave it on for 5-7 minutes and I see results. I left it on once for about 20 minutes and it was too long for me. It’s a clay mask, so it does tighten as it dries. Oh and it smells like a matcha green tea latte-so good. $68
The rose and the sandalwood smell so good together in this concoction. I love that the serum is in a roller ball form-such a nice change of pace from other eye serums. There is such a blend of powerful oils in this serum too. A unique oil I haven’t seen a lot of is Kalahari oil. It’s an oil cold pressed from African watermelon seeds. In cultures it has been known for it’s high nutrient properties. I noticed an overall brightening effect as I woke up in the morning. The oil melts right into the skin and doesn’t leave an oily residue. The ease of use and results have me coming back for more! $68
Ohhh, this body butter is good! The smell-crazy amazing. I feel I don’t even need to wear a natural perfume when I use this because the fragrance smells so good. Plus, skin feels so hydrated after using it. I apply this after I shower and my skin just drinks it up. It looks like a thick frosting in the container, but then when you apply it to your skin it melts into a rich oil. This is a luxe body butter and perfect for anyone looking for the ultimate hydration experience. $75
That sums up my review of this luxe skincare line. See something you want to try? Well, you’re in luck! Use Coupon Code: gurlgonegreen to save 15% at checkout. Plus, until June 6th at midnight, use the code + spend $150 and receive a complimentary vanilla orchid luxury lip butter. Shop all of LILFOX here. Also, head over to my instagram, where I’ve teamed up with LILFOX to giveaway a Jungle Glow Rainforest Honey Enzyme Cleanser+Mask.
I got my first taste of PLANT Apothecary in my January Glowing Beet’s Box. I received their body wash in the box, and it was love at first smell! I was so excited to try out more of their products. Oh and news flash: The body wash is now in Target-hello! I just saw it there the other day, and did a happy dance. How cool to offer clean beauty to the public, and at one of the largest retailers nationwide?! So check your local Target. You can find it in the Natural Beauty Section, near other natural brands like Acure, and S.W. Basics. You can find all of PLANT’s products online at Target.com as well.
PLANT was founded by Holly McWhorter and Bjarke Ballisager, a wife and husband duo in Brooklyn, NY. They either together or independently formulate all PLANT products. They both are passionate about the environment and green beauty. One thing I love about their whole process? Their products are made with the help of individuals with physical or mental disabilities-how cool is that?! I also am taken by their sleek and simple design, and their clean ingredients.
Ok, on to the review. I sampled a handful of products and I’m happy to report they’re all winners!
I received a full size of their Wake Up body wash in Rosemary and Lemongrass, and then small samples of all their other scents. I have to say after trying them all, my favorite scent is the Wake Up and the Get Happy, which is a geranium and peppermint scent. I’m a sucker for anything mint as you guys know, and the Wake Up body wash with the Rosemary and Lemon is so refreshing. They also have three other scents, so if the above doesn’t appeal to you, you might find something else that suits your fancy. Now to the formula. It’s foams up and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dry at all. I’m seriously addicted guys! I love knowing that when I run out, I can just drive to my local Target and get more-so easy. If you haven’t found a body wash that you’re crazy about, look no further, this is your diamond in the ruff! $20
This stuff comes in powder form. I just received a small sample, but a little goes a long way. I put it on a zit that was starting to form-think red and raised, not pretty. I just added a touch of water, not a ton and swirled it in my hand. I then put it on the zit. It dried and then I went to bed with it on. In the morning my zit wasn’t gone, but it wasn’t big and red anymore. It definitely helped to calm it down and relieve the puffiness of it. A nice spot treatment when you’re fighting those pesky little zits! $24
I received this in a full size and I’m so happy I did! It really is such a different type of cleanser. The main ingredient is rice bran which has long been used in the Japanese culture. It has been shown in studies that it protects the skin from UV light and softens the skin. Well, I can tell you my skin definitely felt softened! It didn’t leave a dry feeling at all either. I just mixed a few drops of water in the mixture in my hand and rubbed together and applied in circular motions over my face. I rinsed off and my skin felt smooth and clean. It’s really in my opinion also a gentle exfoliant-a two in one. This would especially be good for those with sensitive skin. $24
This mask smells so good-just like a matcha latte!. I also received just a sample of this, so only was able to get a couple masks out of it. It comes in a powder form too, and you just add water to it. You only need a very small amount of water-a few drops. I mixed it in my ceramic bowl, and applied it with my facial brush. It goes on wet and then dries. I left it on until it dried and then rinsed. My skin felt refreshed and revived after using it. I just felt it brightened up my whole complexion. You all know I’m a serious mask lover, and this one did not disappoint! $24
I also sampled the body oils. My fave scent was the Wake Up-lemon rosemary. The body oil is unique compared to other body oils because the first ingredient is rice bran oil. They also add in jojoba oil, and apricot kernel oil. They all blend so nicely together. I applied it right after the shower while my skin was still damp and it melted right in. No oily residue left behind. A serious treat for your skin! $38
That sums of my review of PLANT Apothecary. Remember you can shop their body washes at Target. Also, PLANT has been so kind to offer 25% off to my readers using code: GurlGoneGreenPLANT. Code expires 3/10/16-so get your shop on! This is a crazy generous discount, don’t miss out! Shop here! Have you used any of their products? What are your faves?