In honor of my birthday I thought I would share with you 34 natural products that changed my life. I really thought long and hard about these and wanted to give you products that truly made the cut for me. I’ve been on the this real food journey for 10+years, this natural beauty journey for 8 years and creating a nontoxic home for 2 years. It’s totally a journey but one that is doable! Remember it’s not a sprint but a marathon. Keep your sanity and slowly detox your life.
34 Natural Products That Changed My Life-
- Berkey Water Filter- I got a Berkley water filter for my home 7 years ago and I haven’t looked back. After learning what’s in our drinking water I knew I needed to get a water filter. The average drinking water can contain pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals- just to name a few. Berkey is not only filters out all the nasties but also is pretty affordable. You can choose what size you need depending on your family. Get one here!
- Doterra On Guard Essential Oil- This essential oil was introduced to me by my friend Steph Duford. I’m beyond grateful for it now! I use it as a cleaner in my house to kill bacteria and parasites. Many natural cleaners don’t kill parasites. But On Guard does! I make my own DIY cleaner with it and my house is so clean. I fill a squirt bottle- (the size of a normal apple cider vinegar bottle). Get On Guard here!
- Kiddobloom- Love these stainless steel eating trays and utensils for kids. They aren’t plastic and don’t leach chemicals! The silverware is rounded at the edges, so really great for kids. They even have the cutest mugs. Shop Kiddobloom here!
- Kosas Lipstick- These lipsticks are my fave in natural beauty! They offer a ton of color options, are highly pigmented and last. Plus, they’re hydrating. Trust me, you’ll be hooked in no time. Some favorite colors I love are Thrillest, Royal, and Rosewater. Snag a lipstick here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hairspray- If you’ve been transitioning to natural beauty for a hot minute then you know finding a natural hair spray can often feel like a daunting task. Well, I’ve literally tried them all and the only one that meets my standards is Josh Rosebrook. Get it here and thank me later!
- Live Botanical Luna Rose and Honey Mask + Cleanser- Basically my holy grail when it comes to morning routine. I apply this to my face, while I brush my teeth and 5 minutes later I’m left with skin that glows. It’s magic in a jar! Plus, so budget friendly. Use my coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20%! Snag one here!
- Pharmaca- Oh Pharmaca how I love you! So as many of you know I’m an esthetician. Well, I worked as an esthetician at Pharmaca years ago. I loved it! For those who don’t know what Pharmaca is, allow me to explain. It’s your one stop shop when it comes to living a natural lifestyle. They have natural supplements, natural beauty products and natural baby products. There’s really not much you can’t find at Pharmaca. I love how I can find everything in one spot, but I also love how Pharmaca is constantly having sales! It’s kind of amazing. They are usually offering 20% off all the time, which means more money in my wallet! Shop all of Pharmaca here!
- Elite Fuel Iron- This iron literally changed my life. My iron depletion was severely low in the summer. So much so that after workouts I would feel dizzy. I knew something was up. After having my blood drawn I saw that my levels were crazy low. My naturopath recommended this specific iron supplement. It had been shown to increase iron absorption much faster. Usually if you take an iron supplement it takes a while to build up storage again. I noticed a difference after a couple weeks! Can’t recommend it enough!
- Naturpedic Organic Mattress- Sleeping on an organic mattress is pretty life changing. The amount of toxins in conventional mattresses is pretty disheartening. Since we sleep a 1/3 of our lives. It’s important to know what your sleeping on and what your body is absorbing. My husband and I have LOVED our naturpedic mattress! It’s seriously so comfortable. This is the naturpedic mattress we have!
- White Lotus Home Pillows- Finding organic pillows that my husband, myself and kids love has been no small task. But thanks to White Lotus Home- it’s been so easy! My husband literally won’t stop talking about his shredded latex pillow- he loves it. My kids and I love our Kapok Pillows. They offer such great customer service, can help you figure out which pillow is best and offer so many varieties depending on your pillow needs. Check out all their pillow options here!
- SOL Organic Sheets– These sheets are a game changer! They’re soft, and not filled with toxins. I love that they offer several options depending on what you like. They’re luxury sheets but at affordable prices. Check out the sheets here!
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- Say hello to your new favorite lip serum- but for real! These are my favorite lip glosses in green beauty. I hadn’t found a favorite until I used these. Now I can’t go back! They aren’t sticky, or goopy like you might think. They are so smooth, hydrating and nourishing. The founder actually made them to act like a lip serum for the lips that is filled with antioxidants and vitamins. Check out all the lip colors here!
- Crunchi Foundation Brush- This foundation brush is EVERYTHING! It’s so soft, love that it has a flat top and is vegan. I know it sounds funny but when it comes to foundation brushes this brush takes the cake! Get yours here!
- Blendtec Blender- Yep, a quality high speed blender changes lives. I’ve had my Blendtec Blender now for over 4 years and I can’t recommend it enough. I love that it gets my smoothies so smooth, and can make nut butters. It gets used at least once a day if not twice. Check it out here!
- Cuisinart Food Processor- I didn’t get a food processor until this last year and I’m kind of kicking myself that I waited this long. It’s seriously SO amazing! I use it for my raw veggie bread, kale chip recipes, protein balls, granola bars- the list is endless! This is the one I have!
- Vitacost- where do I even start with Vitacost?! I love this online health food store. It has all my favorite natural products for food and living but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, they’re always offering coupon codes! I can’t recommend them enough! Shop Vitacost here!
- If you care parchment paper- I know how has a parchment paper changed my life- well it has, allow me to explain. Parchment paper can actually be really toxic. It’s bleached and can contain many toxic chemicals. Things that you don’t want in your food and eventually in your body. In comes If You Care Parchment Paper- it’s unbleached, and nontoxic. So basically you can have your cake and eat it too! I love using parchment paper everyday for cooking. It makes cleaning after cooking so easy! Get your parchment paper here!
- Body Love Book- This book really opened my eyes to how our bodies process sugar, carbs, protein, fats, etc. If you’re wondering why you’re feeling low on energy, can’t lose the weight, or other health issues- check this book out. She breaks it down so simply! Get your book here!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- This mascara is my FAVE in natural beauty! It works like no other mascara and stays put. Plus, you can get it from Amazon for $14.99! Grab one for yourself and a friend here!
- Reusable Water Bottle- I don’t think I need to explain why this is such a life changer but I’ll give you a brief overview. Plastic bottles aren’t going away and the more we stop using them, the more change we can create. Plastic contains a host of problems in our bodies too. Have you ever drank out of a plastic water bottle? You can literally taste the plastic! Grab a reusable water bottle and change your life and the environment!
- Raw veggie Bread Ebook- I love raw veggie bread. Sounds weird but it literally has changed the way I eat and consume veggies. I dabbled in raw veggie bread here and there but didn’t start consistently making it until 2018. Wow, what a difference that made! My hubs is addicted and so am I. Imagine consuming a ton of veggies in a piece of bread that is made with healthy fats like nuts or seeds, olive oil and flaxseed…you would become addicted too. I use mine for veggie wraps, dip in hummus, egg wraps, and to just eat by itself. Check out the e-course I took here!
- Excalibur Dehydrator- Have you ever made kale chips in the dehydrator? Yeah, it’s life changing as well. Once you make them in the dehydrator, you’ll never go back to the oven. Plus, in the dehydrator all the nutrients are kept intact, since it’s not cooked past 115. I use my dehydrator for making raw veggie bread too, fruit leather, dried fruit, sprouted nuts- again the list is endless! Check out my Excalibur Dehydrator here!
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser- I found this cleanser this past year and I haven’t looked back. I’m already on my second bottle and these are large bottles! I love that it I can use it on my eyes to remove all my eye makeup and it doesn’t sting. I also love that it foams up ever so slightly and that it washes off with water- no washcloth needed. Another product that everyone loves! Plus, it smells amazing! Get yours here!
- True Botanicals Antioxidant Boost and Cellular Repair Serum- I’ve been using these two for a serious dose of antioxidants and vitamins for the skin for several years. They seriously work! I always tell people if you’re looking for products that deliver in natural beauty, then look no further, these are it! These products are what are going to help with those fine lines and help to age gracefully. Get them here!
- Activ Whey Protein Powder- If you follow me, you know I love Activ Whey! It’s a goat whey protein that comes in vanilla and chocolate. Tastes amazing- you will become addicted. It also is so light, not heavy at all. It’s completely different than cow’s whey. It’s hypo-allergenic versus allergenic, is immune boosting and promotes healthy digestion. Check it out here!
- Waseda Farms- I just discovered Waseda Farms a couple months ago and I’ve been hooked! I get nothing from recommending them, other than hopefully more business sent their way. They are the best organic, pastured meat delivery farm I’ve found. Most meats deliveries are organic but not pastured- Waseda is both! Their selection is amazing too! From pork, chicken, beef, lamb, and turkey. The taste is amazing too- you won’t be disappointed. Plus, they deliver it right to your front door! That’s my favorite part. For so long I had to go to all these farms to get it but now I just go to Waseda! I have my good friend Steph Duford to thank! Check out all their offerings here!
- Stasher Bags- These silicone bags have changed my food storage game for the better! I don’t use plastic bags anymore. But use these instead. They aren’t leaching any toxic chemicals, and I save money because I’m not constantly buying plastic bags. Plus, you’re saving the environment! Get yours here!
- E3 Live- This is an organic algae that has given me energy and helped my hashimotos. I started taking it over a year ago and I have felt so much better taking it! It gives my body all the nutrients! Algae supports digestion and the immune system, helps with mental clarity, and brain health. Trust me, this stuff is SO good! Get your E3Live here!
- Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation- I talk about this foundation all the time and sometimes I feel like a broken record but it’s because I just love it! It doesn’t look heavy on the skin, covers redness, and creates and overall polished glow. You’ll be loving how your skin looks. I’ve tried all the natural foundations and this one always calls to me! It performs just like it’s name- True Skin Serum Foundation. I wear the color SF3. Snag it here!
- Almond Cow- I never knew I needed this clever gadget until I started to use it- now I don’t know how I got along without it. It makes making nut milks a breeze- I mean seriously so easy! You’ll love it! Get your Almond Cow here!
- Xtrema Cookware- I started using this nontoxic cookware several months ago and wow it’s a whole new world in the kitchen! Things don’t stick like they used too, it’s so easy to clean and it continues to look good. I’m going to be giving these as gifts!
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- I probably had tried 50 natural deodorants until Agent Nateur Holi Rose. Once I tried it though, there was no going back. This deodorant doesn’t mess around. It has never irritated my skin, and keeps me smelling fresh all day long. I’m not the only one that thinks this. This is a holy grail among green beauty bloggers! Snag one here!
- Kosmatology Hand Soap- There’s hand soaps and then there’s Cosmetology hand soaps. These hands soaps are squeaky clean, don’t dry out your hands(hello) and come in a ton of fun scents. Get one for you and for a friend here!
- Aila Nail Polish and Nail Polish Wipes- I’ve tried a lot of natural nail polish and Aila has stolen my heart. It goes on so smooth, isn’t goopy at all. Love all the colors! They have a top coat called better than gel that literally acts like a natural top coat on top of your nails. I also love their nail polish remover wipes. I can easily take them anywhere because they come in a wipe form. Get your Aila nail polish and wipes here!
See anything you love too? What are some natural products that have changed your life?
Ok, it’s time for the monthly natural beauty box November roundup! I finally took the cue from my green beauty blogger bestie- Lisa from This Organic Girl and I’m creating a round up! I’ve been doing individual posts but many of you seemed excited when I polled you about the green beauty box roundup that I thought I would give it a try and see how it goes. So cheers to one post with lots of juicy green beauty boxes!
Check out Beauty Heroes November Discovery- Natural Inlight Skincare! (Photo Cred. Beauty Heroes)
This month we are seeing Inlight in the box. This is a luxe brand made in the UK. The mastermind behind this skincare line is Dr. Mariano Spiezia. His creations come to life through plant alchemy. He uses the brilliance of plants to create skincare products that perform. He has one formula that he’s particularly known for and it’s infused in all of his formulas. This formula is called the Bio-lipophilic Matrix®. This blend of beneficial plant-based phytonutrient oils imitate the sebum’s texture while guarding and restoring the skin. Sounds like something I want in my skincare products!
The heroic product for the month is the Line Softener Intensive. The name just as it suggests helps to soften lines and bring a youthfulness to the skin. It’s filled with so many plant oils, and smells divine! Oils such as macademia, argan, jojoba and many more. Your skin literally is getting nourished with the plants and yet you’re not left with a greasy feel. It comes in a dark glass jar and the cutest wooden spoon to scoop the product out with. I apply it at night and wake up to refreshed skin!
The sidekick is the Super Food Mask. Another noteworthy product from Inlight. It’s filled with antioxidants that help promote cell turnover and collagen production. It also replenishes the skin’s moisture balance and protects the skin from environmental factors through spirulina, chlorophyll, barley leaf and rose hip seed oil. It’s a winning combination! Leave it on for 10 minutes and watch your skin transform!
Snag the Beauty Hereo’s Box here! It’s a $187 value but yours for $42.95! Subscribe here!
The Art of Organics Natural Beauty November Beauty Box is here! Featuring AMLY Botanicals! (Photo Cred. Art Of Organics)
This month we are seeing two products from the British line AMLY Botanicals. This brand is also based out of the UK and is a new one to me! Their products represent a blending of old and new. They use many old traditional ways in their formulas but also love to implement new methods using bio-actives. Basically you end up with a skincare line that is positively active and alive!
The first product is their City Screen Protective Face Serum. This isn’t like any other face cream you’ve used- trust me. It’s full of active ingredients that literally change your skin and improve the overall protection of the skin. It fills positively lovely on the skin. My skin feels soft, supple and protected- which makes sense. The ingredients creating this protection on the skin are echinacea, marine algae, gotu kola, nettle, green tea and marine samphire. This serum is perfect for those who want to help give their skin an extra layer of protection whether you’re in the city or in the country. Love applying this before my makeup!
The second product is Digital Detox. This is their silver rich face mist. I didn’t think much of this mist when I saw it but once I read up on it and used it, I must say I’ve become quite hooked! It’s meant to not only help you remove toxins from your skin but also invigorate you and your immediate dwelling. It’s meant to help get rid of the negative effects of the digital exposure we constantly are under. From your office, or work space to your home- this mist does some serious detoxing! I already have big plans to take it with me on my travels in a few weeks. The ingredients are meant to help detoxify the air from himalyan pink sea salt, and magnesium sulfate. Plus, juniper fruit oil and ylang ylang help ease mental fog. If you see me, I’m probably carrying this with me!
Snag the Art of Organics Box here! It’s $128 value but yours for $41.95! Subscribe here!
The Detox Box-
The Detox Box November Natural Beauty Box featuring: Odacite.
Odacite is taking center stage this month in The Detox Box! I have had the pleasure of trying many Odacite products and I have to say they don’t disappoint. The Maker of Odacite is Valerie Grandury. A breast cancer survivor, who was on the search for natural skincare products. However, she didn’t find them. As a result she created Odacite! It’s a mix of luxe French skincare with laid back vibes of California living. A perfect marriage if you ask me!
This month we are seeing the All-Embracing Serum. This isn’t just for your face but for your whole body! An oil that does it all- yep you heard me right. Hydrating watermelon seed oil, calming and soothing oatmeal are just two of the power ingredients in this decadent oil. I massage it on my skin right after showering while my skin is slightly damp and it soaks in so nicely. I also love using it on my face too. I apply after my hydrosol and my skin just soaks it all up. It’s such a multi-tasker! Plus, you can’t go wrong with a dark glass bottle- swoon!
I was also delighted to see the Black Mint Cleanser in the box- a fave! I was excited to see it come in a travel size tube. I have the large glass bottle- not so friendly for traveling. This cleanser feels cooling on the skin, gets rid of all dirt and makeup and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean. Wait, there’s more in this month’s box! You also receive a crystal contour GUA SHA. This rose quartz gua sha tool is perfect for performing facial massage. Facial massage is such an amazing way to increase circulation, drain lymphatic system, and reduce puffiness. I apply a little of the All-Embracing Serum first then I use the gua sha. Trust me, once you incorporate gua sha into your life you’ll never go back!
Snag The Detox Box here! It’s $147 value but yours for $55! Subscribe here!
So which box are you snagging?! So many great options for Christmas Gifts too! If you haven’t checked out my Natural Gift Guide be sure too! It is packed full of my top picks for anyone on your list! Check it out here!
The Art of Organics October Box: Reset is here! I love the name of this box. Reset in my mind is the perfect description to describe this season transition from summer to fall. Back to routines and a time to “reset” in so many ways. My skin is resetting too after the warm summer months. In this box the skincare products represent the perfect example of adding a little more to your skincare routine for the cooler temps. It’s time for a skincare RESET.
If you aren’t familiar with Art of Organics and this green beauty box, then keep reading as I explain why this box is one to get a hold of. Their belief is really simple-You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your health for beauty. I couldn’t agree more! Their goal is to bring people the cleanest, best, and most luxurious products. Claire the founder, has always been a beauty junkie and on the quest to purge her own makeup bag, she realized she wanted to share her journey with others and raise awareness. I noticed instantly after opening the box, the attention to detail. They name their boxes each month as well as follow a theme. The card inside describes the products in the box so well and gave directions for application. The box is $38, with a value of $70+ and features each month 2-4 full size products. They have high standards for their product selection, such as being cruelty free, organic and non-toxic. They have more specifics on the ingredients they don’t use here on their website.
On to the review…
Art of Organics October Box: Live Botanical Luna Renew Concentrate.
This concentrate is so lovely. I was excited to see Live Botanical in this month’s box. You all know I love this brand! I’ve had the pleasure of trying this special product before and can attest to it’s wonders. This moisturizer does so much from hydrate, deliver antioxidants to the skin and provide anti-inflammatory properties. What doesn’t this little concentrate do? I love applying it in my final step of my skincare routine. My skin is left feeling supple, smooth and completely moisturized. I wanted to describe exactly what Luna Renew Concentrate is but I thought Carolyn the founder of Live Botanical did a better job than I could…
Luna Renew Concentrate is a long and slow infusion of organic Rose, Chamomile and Lavender flowers in organic, unrefined, cold pressed Chia, Camellia and Jojoba oils create a decadent and nutritive base. Delivers powerful whole plant compounds to heal and protect the skin.
The product comes housed in a dark glass jar. It is a orange hue in color, from the carotenoids- an amazing ingredient that helps repair skin from UV damage, as well as environment and stress. Plus, it gives your skin a serious glow! I think we all could use a little Luna Renew in our lives.
Art of Organics October Box: Honua Skincare AINA Mask.
This mask is gentle but also delivers nutrients to the skin. It helps to purify your skin while at the same time nourishing it. This mask is made with Kalo powder which helps to nourish the skin with phytonutrients, minerals and vitamins A + C. It also has coconut charcoal that helps to detoxify the skin. Besides detoxifying the skin it also includes a blend of hawaiian raw honey and tamanu oil that help to soothe the skin. A great product compliment to the Live Botanical Luna Renew Concentrate.
The value of this box is $98!
Still not sure what Art of Organics is? Well each month not only do you get quality products from Art of Organics but for a steal. You pay $39 each month and get access to some stellar green beauty. You can sign up for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months! At 6 and 12 months you start saving. Also, each month a theme is chosen around the box.
Sign up here!
Have you used any of the products in the box this month?
I’m rounding out the best fall organic beauty must haves! I’ve got some skincare, and makeup. Some tried and true products and some products that I just discovered. Green beauty just keeps getting better and better! Keep reading to find out what I can’t stop using.
E3Live Tamera E3 Light Creme-
Best Organic and Natural Eczema/Irritated Cream For Angry Skin
This cream saved my neck a couple weeks ago- no joke! So my neck had been feeling irritated for a while- almost sensitive. Anyways, I applied a mask and my neck literally broke out into the biggest rash. It covered my neck and looked like eczema almost. It was dry, and patchy. So I used the E3Live cream on my neck and it literally changed my skin! I put it on at night and the next day my neck was actually healing and not irritated. It continued healing each day and now is gone. I had tried several different oils and creams and everything made it worst. But the E3Live actually felt soothing and healing! The ingredients are great. I think the ingredient that did the trick was the algae extract. My naturopath had actually told me about the cream originally. He said it is one product he has seen help his clients more than anything when it comes to skin conditions- especially eczema. I’m a believer!
I love this Morning Moisture Elixir! It leaves my skin feeling so dewy and hydrated. I put it on in the morning before my makeup. It helps to fill in all the cracks and smooth out my whole complexion. I find it has been perfect for the transition to cooler temps. Plus it smells amazing!
Get your Aloha Ambrosia here!
Ok, if you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m seriously obsessed with this product! I’ve gone through several jars since discovering it last year. It is the perfect cleanser/mask for in the mornings. I put it on in the morning and then leave it on while I brush my teeth. It gently exfoliates and gives my skin a serious glow. My skin feels overall awake. I can’t recommend it enough! People always tell me that they love it once they’ve used it. I even have a 20% off coupon code too! Use the code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20% off!
Get your mask here!
Best Natural and Organic Facial Serum and Brightening Mask
You know a serum is good when your blogger bestie Lisa from This Organic Girl shows up with the same Face Serum! We both attended Natural Expo East last week and we both brought Laurel’s Sun Damaged Repair Serum. When two green beauty bloggers show up with the same serum- there’s something special about it. This serum is perfect all year round but I especially love it after the summer months. It helps to repair and rejuvenate the skin after sun exposure. Minimizing dark spots and brightening skin. I seriously can’t recommend it enough! It smells divine, is the cleanest of the clean when it comes to sourcing and really works- what more could you want? You can thank me later!
Get Laurel’s Sun Damaged Repair Serum here!
Yes, another Laurel product because I can’t keep quiet about this brand. The brighten mask is another fave that I’ve been having on rotation for the last several weeks. It’s also perfect post summer months. It’s full of vitamin c and raw fruit acids that help to brighten discoloration. It has 12 plant active ingredients! I’m not joking when I say you will see a difference after one use- trust me! It’s just one powerful mask. I love that the mask comes in a powder form too, so it’s not activated until you add water. You’re getting the most potent mask the minute you use it!
Get Laurel’s Brighten Mask here!
This is a new find for me and I can’t get enough! This fabulous collaboration is between Organic Bath Co. and Aillea- sounds like a match made in green beauty heaven. The scent of citrus and lemongrass literally wakes me up and feels so refreshing. I apply it after I shower and my skin feels so hydrated. It is a whipped body butter and turns into a nice oil when applied to the skin. I love that it comes in a glass jar. Plus, there are only 5 ingredients and they’re all organic!
Get the Body Butter here!
This toner is my absolute favorite! There have been many hydrating mists that I’ve tried in my years as a beauty blogger but this one takes the cake. Why? Well, for starters the formula is divine. It completely hydrates the skin and feels so refreshing with antioxidants and amino acids. Your skin will feel plump and perfectly hydrated. But the kicker of the whole experience? The actual bottle and pump applicator- it’s amazing! I know sounds funny to even say but after having so many bad experiences with mists I know a great one when I use it. The Optimist is just that- GREAT! It doesn’t squirt out unevenly or in a harsh stream but a nice even mist that seriously feels so good. It’s stolen my heart!
Snag Maya Chia’s Optimist here!
Kosas Natural Lipstick In Electra- The Perfect Candy Apple Red
I mean does Kosas lipstick even need an introduction? I talk about them all the time and I can’t stop! The formula and colors are just divine. I keep trying new colors and I have yet to find one I don’t like. Is that even possible? I just can’t get enough. I’ve tried 3 new colors recently- Fringe, a nice brick red for fall, Electra, your classic candy apple red and Violet Fury, a limited edition magenta that looks good on both warm and cool tones. Trust me, you’ll love them!
Get your Kosas Lipstick here!
Aila Natural Nail Polish in Room 212
Aila nail polish isn’t new to me, but one I can’t get enough of. Once the weather starts to turn cooler I love grabbing the color Room 212. A rich plum color that reminds me of warm drinks, the changing colors of leaves and chunky sweaters. Any of their colors are great though! Just love their formula in general. Don’t forget their Better than Gel topcoat– seriously the best topcoat in green beauty!
Get your Aila Nail Polish here!
I have been using the new Kosas Tinted Face Oil for a month now and I can’t stop! I thought I wouldn’t like it originally but after using it I realized how wrong I was. The formula is a lot thinner than I expected. It reminds me of Gressa’s foundation consistency. I always say Gressa’s foundation reminds me of paint thinner. Haha, I know a crazy example. The Kosas Tinted Face Oil offers such good coverage, a lot better than I thought. It gives my face an overall polished and pulled together look. Plus, it looks so dewy and fresh. My skin literally looks like it’s glowing!
Snag your Kosas Tinted Face Oil here!
See any faves? What are you loving right now?