Sprouts Grand Opening in Mill Creek, WA is here! I’ve been yapping about their first store in Washington for weeks now and I’m happy to report it’s officially here! It opens at 7 am and stays open until 10 pm everyday. I got a sneak peek of the store last night and let’s just say I didn’t want to leave!
*This post is sponsored by Sprouts- however, thoughts and opinions are my own.
This is the first Sprouts store in Washington state and I couldn’t be more excited. I had been to Sprouts before on vacation in California, and Texas. Each time I would go to a store I wished there was one in Washington state. Well, my wish came true and now I can shop to my hearts content! I wanted to share my experience with you from last night and my first impressions, plus some of my favorite products.
First of all the store is so well laid out. Every section of the store is easily labeled making it so convenient to shop there. I know exactly where everything is at. I love that it has everything I need but doesn’t feel too big. I was given a tour of the store with some other bloggers and learned so much. For example, Sprouts largest section of their store is actually their produce section- it’s huge! I loved how I could find any type of produce I wanted and their organic produce section was quite large. I also love how their meat is never frozen but always fresh. So you’re not paying for water- but actually the meat. They have an amazing gluten free section as well and their bulk bin section was even larger than I remember. I could get every type of raw nut I could want! I was also impressed with their wine selection. They had great organic wines available.
It’s so fun exploring a new grocery store. Of course I loaded up on groceries! There were several items I couldn’t get over! For example, they have a ton of organic spiralized veggie noodles in the refrigeration section. I did a happy dance when I saw them! I’ve never found organic spiralized veggies noodles- talk about a find. I snagged up the organic sweet potato noodles and white sweet potato noodles. I was also excited to see organic butternut squash already pre-cut in the refrigeration section as well! And I can’t forget the organic shredded hash browns I found in the freezer section. The only ingredient is organic hash browns! Usually there is some other oil in there, but not with these. Basically Sprouts is making this mama’s life a whole lot easier!
I even grabbed up some frozen organic greens to put in my smoothies. I loved seeing staple pantry items that I typically buy there too, like Primal Palate’s dressings and mayo. Also, simply organic spices and seasonings and Redmond Real Salt sea salt. Plus, Siete Tortilla chips- you all know I have a soft spot for them! They were such a good deal there, 2 for $5. I felt like I was shopping at a familiar place because they had all my favorites but even better because they had so much more to offer!
What I love about shopping at Sprouts is the quality of products I can get there but for a seriously good price. I don’t have to shop anywhere else either! Usually I have to go to several stores to find all that I need, but with Sprouts I can get it all in one place. I don’t know how many people asked if they could help me when I was shopping- they were so helpful! Also, if you ever want to sample a product, ask a friendly team member. Sprouts is more than happy to help you try a product. They even offer body products, natural makeup and supplements- talk about a win/win. For a mom, that’s priceless!
As you can see I’m pretty much head over heels that Sprouts is finally here! I’ve already told my sisters, and sister in law about the store. One tip I’ll leave you with is to make sure you download the Sprouts app– it’s a game changer when it comes to staying up to date on all the sales- from exclusive mobile coupons and weekly sales.
If you haven’t checked out the new Mill Creek location in Washington do it- you’ll thank me later! If you are in another state, check the Sprouts website to find a location near you. Leave me a comment if you’ve been to Sprouts and have a favorite product!
Ok, I am excited to share with you all today ways to save at Sprouts + Sprouts Brand Products! I talked all about Sprouts last week and why I’m so excited a store is opening up near me in Mill Creek, Washington! The store opens Aug. 15th and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Sprouts makes healthy living fun and doable!
A lot of people ask me how to save money when living out an organic and natural lifestyle. My biggest tip I give anyone is to know where to shop and shop smart. In this blog post I’m going to share where I like to shop and how I save money shopping there.
So it’s no secret shopping at Sprouts can save you some serious money! Not too mention time as well. It’s so nice when you can get your non-toxic household cleaning items, some clean beauty items and your groceries at the same store- my kind of store. With Sprouts there are a few tips that can help you save even more money! And who doesn’t like to save money?!
Ways to Save Money At Sprouts-
- First Download the Sprouts App On Your Phone. This is where all the sales action is happening! You can see their weekly adds on the app by just inputing your zip code. It will tell you the specific adds in that store for the week- how cool! Plus, they have mobile coupons on the app and a My savings and Barcode section where it has everything that’s on sale for that day, the weekly ad, mobile coupons and checkout challenges. Checkout Challenges usually consist of purchasing several items and then getting items for free in return. Plus you can build a shopping list on the app, and place a catering order too! You can even discover recipes on the app and learn so much about healthy living. Can’t recommend getting the app enough!
- Sprouts Brand Products. Another way to save money and still get quality products is to look for the Sprouts brand products. On the app you can just go to the products tab, and then click on Sprouts Brand. It will show you Sprouts brand products, the price and then you can add them to your list as well. Sprouts is committed to bringing the best of the best to their product brand. From grassfed, organic, gluten free and more. You won’t be skimping on quality when it comes to Sprouts brand products. What’s great is the Sprouts brand products are significantly cheaper than other brands too. A win/win for the customer! Look for the products with the Sprouts label when shopping.
- Double Ad Wednesdays. Because Sprouts ads go out on Wednesdays and end on Wednesdays there is always an overlap where you can save double on products! Two ads on one day means some serious double savings!
- Deals of The Month. You can also save money by always knowing the deals of the month at Sprouts. On the Sprouts app you can click at the bottom of it where it says Deals of The Month and download all the deals Sprouts is having! There usually is at any given time at least 2,000 deals going on!
- Weekly Specials. Each week there is also an ad that tells of all the weekly specials. It comes out on Tuesdays and can be found on the app as well as the local newspaper often, in the mail or delivered to your inbox every Tuesday. Sign up here to receive it!
It’s pretty clear that shopping at Sprouts makes it pretty easy to save you money on quality products! Don’t forget to download the app and subscribe to Sprouts newsletter to get the most up to date info. on all their sales.
I can’t wait for you all to experience Sprouts! If you’re in the greater Seattle area then put August 15th on your calendar, Sprouts grand opening in Mill Creek. This is the first Washington store! For more information on the Mill Creek opening check out the press release here.
Have you shopped at Sprouts yet?