Sprouts Grand Opening in Mill Creek, WA is here! I’ve been yapping about their first store in Washington for weeks now and I’m happy to report it’s officially here! It opens at 7 am and stays open until 10 pm everyday. I got a sneak peek of the store last night and let’s just say I didn’t want to leave!
*This post is sponsored by Sprouts- however, thoughts and opinions are my own.
This is the first Sprouts store in Washington state and I couldn’t be more excited. I had been to Sprouts before on vacation in California, and Texas. Each time I would go to a store I wished there was one in Washington state. Well, my wish came true and now I can shop to my hearts content! I wanted to share my experience with you from last night and my first impressions, plus some of my favorite products.
First of all the store is so well laid out. Every section of the store is easily labeled making it so convenient to shop there. I know exactly where everything is at. I love that it has everything I need but doesn’t feel too big. I was given a tour of the store with some other bloggers and learned so much. For example, Sprouts largest section of their store is actually their produce section- it’s huge! I loved how I could find any type of produce I wanted and their organic produce section was quite large. I also love how their meat is never frozen but always fresh. So you’re not paying for water- but actually the meat. They have an amazing gluten free section as well and their bulk bin section was even larger than I remember. I could get every type of raw nut I could want! I was also impressed with their wine selection. They had great organic wines available.
It’s so fun exploring a new grocery store. Of course I loaded up on groceries! There were several items I couldn’t get over! For example, they have a ton of organic spiralized veggie noodles in the refrigeration section. I did a happy dance when I saw them! I’ve never found organic spiralized veggies noodles- talk about a find. I snagged up the organic sweet potato noodles and white sweet potato noodles. I was also excited to see organic butternut squash already pre-cut in the refrigeration section as well! And I can’t forget the organic shredded hash browns I found in the freezer section. The only ingredient is organic hash browns! Usually there is some other oil in there, but not with these. Basically Sprouts is making this mama’s life a whole lot easier!
I even grabbed up some frozen organic greens to put in my smoothies. I loved seeing staple pantry items that I typically buy there too, like Primal Palate’s dressings and mayo. Also, simply organic spices and seasonings and Redmond Real Salt sea salt. Plus, Siete Tortilla chips- you all know I have a soft spot for them! They were such a good deal there, 2 for $5. I felt like I was shopping at a familiar place because they had all my favorites but even better because they had so much more to offer!
What I love about shopping at Sprouts is the quality of products I can get there but for a seriously good price. I don’t have to shop anywhere else either! Usually I have to go to several stores to find all that I need, but with Sprouts I can get it all in one place. I don’t know how many people asked if they could help me when I was shopping- they were so helpful! Also, if you ever want to sample a product, ask a friendly team member. Sprouts is more than happy to help you try a product. They even offer body products, natural makeup and supplements- talk about a win/win. For a mom, that’s priceless!
As you can see I’m pretty much head over heels that Sprouts is finally here! I’ve already told my sisters, and sister in law about the store. One tip I’ll leave you with is to make sure you download the Sprouts app– it’s a game changer when it comes to staying up to date on all the sales- from exclusive mobile coupons and weekly sales.
If you haven’t checked out the new Mill Creek location in Washington do it- you’ll thank me later! If you are in another state, check the Sprouts website to find a location near you. Leave me a comment if you’ve been to Sprouts and have a favorite product!
So excited to share with you about Sprouts’ Grand Opening in Mill Creek Washington! I was first introduced to Sprouts’ on trips to California, and Texas and instantly fell in love with their whole philosophy and shopping experience. Then when I found out they were opening a store near me in Mill Creek in Washington state I was over the moon! Sprouts’ makes the whole process of buying whole foods easy and affordable.
The Mill Creek Sprouts’ opens on August 15th! This is Sprouts’ 18th state- so exciting! I can hardly wait- you could say I’ll be there with bells on. So what makes their shopping experience so special. Well, several reasons. One of the biggest reasons I’ve loved shopping there is because they offer fresh, natural, and organic foods at great prices!
Why I Love Shopping at Sprouts:
- It’s my one stop shop for eating real, whole foods. I can buy not only my produce there, but my meat, dairy products, natural body care and household items. They cover the whole spectrum when it comes to health and wellness. I can get all I need in one trip! Something that makes this mama very happy.
- Sprouts’ makes eating healthy affordable. Often you hear eating healthy is expensive. But when shopping at Sprouts’ you can be sure you’re getting the best deal. They make healthy eating accessible for anyone. They just recently opened their 300th location! Their produce selection alone is always 20%-25% lower than traditional grocery stores.
- They carry around 18,000 products, 90 percent of which are natural or organic! How cool is it to know you’re shopping at a grocery store that takes natural and organic food seriously and embraces healthy living.
- I love how specific Sprouts’ gets with their quality and product selection. When shopping at Sprouts’ you can know exactly what you’re buying with their specific health attributes. For ex. you can see if meat is grassfed, or if cheese is raw or organic by their easy to read labels. They also have highly trained butchers that can cut anything to your liking, share tips, best practices and recipes. Plus, they are able to sell quality meat that’s never frozen.
- Great for healthy on the go. Their market deli is a great option for those who are in a hurry and need quick options for eating real food. You can make your own sandwiches, grab a fresh juice, grab some salad from the salad bar or soup.
- One of my favorite things is the wide array of natural body and beauty options available. I literally can grab some deodorant and toothpaste when picking up my groceries- I love how easy Sprouts’ makes living a natural lifestyle. You can even grab your supplements from there too! Say goodbye to running to several different stores- Sprouts’ has streamlined the whole experience.
- Their weekly ads. Their weekly ads are great because you can see what’s on sale! They organize it so well from bulk sales, produce sales, dairy, etc. Making it so easy to help plan out your meals based on what’s on sale.
- Sprouts’ App. The Sprouts’ app is something I just discovered but will be using a ton! It shows you their weekly ads easily, offers mobile coupons to save the most on items you love and helps you earn check marks on certain purchases with their Checkout Challenges. When you earn check marks you’re able to unlock instant rewards at checkout.
As you can see there are so many reasons to love Sprouts’! One of the things I noticed right away with Sprouts’ was how it didn’t feel overwhelming. Many times grocery stores are so large and you can get lost but not with Sprouts’. Yet, I love how it’s bigger than many small health food stores. I don’t feel like I have to stop anywhere else because Sprouts’ offers it all.
I can’t wait for you all to experience Sprouts’! If you’re in the greater Seattle area then put August 15th on your calendar, Sprouts’ grand opening in Mill Creek. This is the first Washington store! For more information on the Mill Creek opening check out the press release here.
Will you be at the Sprouts’ Mill Creek Grand Opening? Have you shopped at Sprouts’ before?