In episode #17 we are learning how to buy good quality supplements from Dr. Matt. Dr. Matt is a naturopathic Physician. He received his medical training at Bastyr University the premier medical school for natural health training and one of only four fully accredited naturopathic doctorate schools.
He did his undergraduate studies at Oral Robert’s University, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Health & Exercise Science with pre-medicine emphasis. Before transferring to Oral Robert’s after his sophomore year he attended Warner Pacific College where along with nutrition studies also played basketball and ran for the cross country team. In this podcast we are discussing the power of supplements. It’s not just about taking supplements, but knowing what kind, how much and how often.
Connect With Dr. Matt-
- Does everyone need to take supplements?
- Why we should take supplements?
- What should we look for in a supplement?
- Are there seasons for certain supplements in life?
- Is social media telling us the truth when it comes to supplements?
- What does a certificate of analysis mean?
- What should we avoid in supplements?
- Should you order supplements off Amazon?
- Any supplements everyone should probably take?
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!