In episode #22 we are learning how to naturally heal acne with Marissa Gossett. Marissa is an acne-overcomer, skin therapist, indie wellness researcher, and champion-of-women dedicated to helping you achieve the skin of your dreams! She’s born-and-raised a Southern California girl with nothing more than a few unpopular ideas and an Instagram account, she proudly created a new way to see skin imbalances so that women can stop dreading their faces and start living wholeheartedly. Beginning skin coaching with only a few desperate/courageous women (who found her on Instgram though hashtags!), she now receive multiple breakthroughskin pictures weekly! She wants women, like you, to see their skin in a whole new light and find their holy grail regimen and lifestyle habits that reveal their skin’s most glowing potential.
One of the things she’s often asked is “What are you going to tell me my dermatologist, esthetician, and the internet hasn’t told me?” For as long as she can remember, she’s always been curious about the mysteries of human wellness, especially in regards to skin, because that has been where she’s struggled. Why do some women live unhealthy lives and manage to have zero breakouts? Why do others live very healthily and struggle with lifelong acne? The answer: modern skin treatment removes and destroys, yet true skin treatment feeds and nourishes. She believes that no matter where you are on your skin journey, it’s ultimately up to you to change your skin. Clear skin gives you the freedom to be the truest version of yourself.
Connect With Marissa:
- Who is Marissa Gossett and how did you end up as a skin therapist and acne expert
- Health awakening that inspired Marissa to take action in her own health
- Philosophy when it comes to skincare
- What the common theme is when it comes to acne
- How epigenetics affect your skin
- What she recommends for those wanting to get clear skin and get rid of acne
- Does gut play a role in causing acne
- Types of products she recommends for acne clients
- Why people should avoid comedogenic ingredients
- Common misconceptions about natural beauty products and acne
- Basic skincare routine for those with acne
- Why you should avoid dermaplaning, peels, and hydrafacials
- 3 health habits that have made the biggest impact on your life