In Epsiode #25 we are sharing our favorite natural holiday gifts with you! Rose and I love hearing what other people love, so we thought what better time to let you in on our faves. Especially with Cyber Monday today, what a better time to get your shopping on and save some money. Hope it helps you find the perfect gift for all your favorite people!
Connect With Rose and Suzi-
Suzi’s Top Picks:
- Berkey Water Filter
- White Lotus Home Pillows– Use Coupon Code GGG for 20% off your order.
- Audible- Listen to books on a monthly membership
- Xtrema Cookware- 100% Ceramic Cookware
- Imperfect Produce
- Osmia Soaps
- Fitglow Lip Serums
- Honest Beauty Mascara
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!