In this episode Real Life Health Talk with Podcast Host Suzi and Rose, we’re sharing our own golden hour moments and health journeys. We’re also discussing sisterhood, thyroid conditions, healthy habits, and what you can expect going forward on the podcast.
- A glimpse into the sisterhood
- Why the name “The Golden Hour”
- Our own “golden moments” in health
- Hypothyroidism – All in the family
- Going gluten-free
- Insights from the book, Body Love by Kelly Leveque
- The myth of snacking to maintain metabolism
- Tips for daily water intake
- How we can incorporate exercise into our daily routine
- The sweet spot of balance and seasons
Links Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Book, Body Love by Kelly Leveque
- U.S. Enzymes- digestive enzymes
- SodaStream Crystal Sparkling Water Maker – Makes the best sparkling water in glass bottles, not plastic and you can use you’re own filtered water.
Why We Love It?
- Goat whey has demonstrated positive anti-inflammatory effects in the digestive system. Cow whey has shown increased inflammatory effects.
- Cow whey is considered allergenic whereas goat whey is considered hypoallergenic.
- Whey protein is the “gold standard” for serious athletes. Goat whey is the “gold standard” of that “gold standard.”
- Goat whey is amazing for our immune systems, supporting lean muscle growth and repair, as well as optimal body composition.
- Goat whey has the full range of essential amino acids in ratios that best support the athlete in all of us
- It is really light and doesn’t ever makes us feel bloated. That’s because there is nothing added to fill up space, just the purest goat whey and flavoring.
- Activ Whey is a goat whey protein that comes from goats that are grassfed all the way through their lifecycle. There are zero antibiotics or hormones used on the goats or the vegetation they eat from.
- I personally know the creator and can vouch for the legitimacy of the protein and where it is sourced from.
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.
We love hearing from you! If you enjoyed this podcast, take a screenshot of you listening to it on your phone and tag us! @gurlgonegreen and @roseangove and hashtag #thegoldenhourpodcast
To always be in the know when it comes to new episodes, the latest in green beauty, natural living and organic home- be sure to subscribe below!