In episode #26 we are learning how to heal your body with foundation training expert Kate Murphy. Kate Murphy is a kinesiologist(human mechanics/movement expert), certified Foundation Training Instructor, Wellness Guru, and the founder of Health Revolt. She has worked thirteen years as a personal trainer. For seven of those years she wrestled with chronic pain, failing to find relief on the symptom-chasing treadmill of conventional health care. During her journey to find relief she spent thousands of hours researching and consulting with leading fitness, nutrition, and wellness experts. She truly believes that we don’t have to settle for a life of adjusting to our symptoms and rearranging our lives around problems we’re told have no solutions. The answers and freedom Kate found drastically changed her life and now it’s her passion and purpose to help other’s change theirs.
Connect With Kate-
- Who is Kate Murphy from Health Revolt? How did you get to where you are today?
- What was your health awakening or “Golden Hour” moment in your life?
- Do you feel being your own health advocate is what’s helped you take control of your health?
- Can you give those listening a brief overview of what foundation training is and how it changed your life?
- Obviously as a personal trainer you understand the importance of moving your body, how did Foundation Training change your mindset on body movement?
- Why is it important for people to include foundation training in their lives?
- If someone wanted to start including foundation training movements in their own life where should they start?
- You have so many testimonials on your site from working with clients who have had success since incorporating foundation training in their life, what is the most common thing you hear when people start doing the movements?
- This is a question we ask all our guests: what are 3 health habits that have made the biggest impact in your life?