In episode #34 we are diving deep into what you should know when vaccinating your child. This is actually an episode I recorded with Dr. Ben Lynch a couple years ago when I had the Gurl Gone Green Podcast. I’m bringing it up again because the topic of vaccines is a hot one and not going anywhere, but also because this interview isn’t a do this or do that interview but one to inform the consumer.
Dr. Lynch has experienced the effects of vaccines first hand in patients and has interviewed some of the leading doctors and researchers on vaccines. This isn’t meant to be an anti-vaccine podcast but an educational podcast. The goal is to arm you as a parent or guardian with the information to make an informed choice for you and your family. Often vaccines are treated as a cookie cutter approach for everyone, but unfortunately every body is different. In this podcast, Dr. Lynch and I discuss vaccines that should be avoided considering the research, events that put children at risk for developing autism or spectrum disorders post vaccination, if those with MTHFR should avoid vaccinations, what HERD Immunity is and SO much more. You don’t want to miss this podcast! It’s packed full of relevant information. Plus, Dr. Lynch shares his top resources for further education on vaccines.
Dr. Ben Lynch received his Cell and Molecular Biology, BS from the University of Washington and his ND from Bastyr University. His passion for identifying the cause of disease directed him towards nutrigenomics and methylation dysfunction. Currently, he researches, writes and presents worldwide on the topic of MTHFR and methylation defects. You may learn more about Dr Lynch and his work at www.MTHFR.net. Dr Lynch is also the President & CEO of Seeking Health, a company oriented towards disease prevention and health promotion. He lives in Seattle, WA with his wife, Nadia, and three boys, Tasman, Mathew and Theodor.
Connect with Dr. Ben Lynch-
- What vaccines you could avoid based on your background?
- What is HERD Immunity?
- How does the state of your immune system affect how your body handles vaccines?
- What does MTHFR mean when dealing with vaccines and should you avoid vaccines if you have it?
- What does delaying the vaccine schedule mean?
- What events put children at risk for developing autism or a spectrum disorder post vaccination?
- How can lifestyle affect outcome of vaccinations?
Links Mentioned in the Podcast-
- The Plague Book by Judy Mikovits
- The Vaccine Friendly Plan by Dr. Paul Thomas
- The Vaccine Course by Dr. Ben Lynch
- Interview with Dr. Ben Lynch and Dr. Paul Thomas
Click the image to learn more
If you did, don’t forget to subscribe on Itunes! And while you’re there, could you please leave us a “golden” review? It would really make our day and help spread the word about healthy living.