This giveaway is complete and the winner has been notified by email.
Day #3 – Alpyn Beauty
Welcome to 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways! We do this every year and it just gets better and better!
So in honor of the holidays upon us and the season of giving we’ve decided to extend our gratitude to our audience and share some of our favorite clean living and natural beauty brands with you. After all this is the season of giving!
We are pulling out all the stops and giving away over $5K in product! It’s about to get real good.
*This blog post and giveaway is sponsored by Alpyn Beauty– but thoughts and opinions are my own.
*Affiliate Disclosure: I do have affiliate links in this blog post. If you purchase something from my link, I will receive a small commission from the sale. This comes at no cost to you but is paid by the company. I do not take becoming an affiliate with any company lightly. If I am, it’s because I believe in the company and their product.
Giveaway Day #3 – All My Favorites From Alpyn Beauty (Juneberry & Collagen Hydrating Cream Cleanser, Willow and Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask, Super Peptide and Ghostberry Barrier Repair Cream, Wild Nettle & Niacinamide Firming Serum, Line-Filling Eye Balm and Wild Huckleberry 8-Acid Polishing Peel valued at $305)
**Please note all giveaways are open to U.S. only
Alpyn Beauty was founded by Kendra Kolb Butler. She had spent 20 years working at prestige skincare brands in New York. However, in 2015, her family moved from Manhattan to Jackson Hole, WY to get away from the stress & toxins of the city. She quickly realized there was nowhere to buy really great skincare in Jackson Hole, so she opened her own beauty store.
Unfortunately, she quickly noticed her clients were dissatisfied and not seeing results with everything she had to offer in the store. This was until she noticed that she had skincare ingredients that were growing naturally all around her. These wild, hydrated and juicy plants were growing (and thriving) in an environment that was wreaking havoc on the skin. This is when she began studying wildcrafting and Alpyn Beauty was born from there!
The term “wildcrafting” comes from the old English word wildcrofting, which means “farming the woods.”
Alpyn Beauty uses wildcraft ingredients from Jackson Hole, Wyoming which is where the formulas are also created. These plants withstand so much to survive the harsh climate changes that are present there. From sub zero temperatures, to the scorching heat, these plants have learned how to protect and thrive. Alpyn Beauty then takes these precious plants and uses their superpowers in their formulas to create skincare magic. Just as the plants protected themselves from the elements, they do the same for the skin.
These wild plants, like arnica, chamomile, sage, calendula, and more, have stood the test of time and are resilient in the face of the wild. Alpyn Beauty boosts the wild plants with proven clinical actives. This combination is next level when it comes to delivering skincare results. This in turn creates products that are truly special
The fresh mountain actives are found in every product and combined with the industry’s latest, and most trusted, breakthrough ingredients—from Bakuchiol to Melatonin—to effectively, and gently, address skin concerns and the signs of aging. This is next level skincare!
Here is a quick look at the Alpyn Beauty skincare line:
- Willow and Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask: I am obsessed with this product! My lips have stayed so hydrated using this. I can’t recommend it enough, there is literally nothing like it in clean beauty.
- Bearberry & Vitamin C Glow Serum: This serum not only delivers glowing skin, but also a smoothness. It has Vitamin C and bearberry leaf, and licorice root that targets dark spots. Plus, it also has a blend of AHA’s that help to really bring out the glow in your skin by giving it a gentle exfoliation.
- Wild Huckleberry 8 Acid Polishing Peel: This mask leaves your skin smooth, hydrated and soft- all within 5 minutes. It’s a mini facial in a jar.
- Triple Vitamin C Brightening Bounce Cream: With its three forms of Vitamin C in the formula and polyphenol power of line-smoothing wild chokecherry, you will really up your skin care with this cream. It helps to give brightness to the skin, while aloe will give skin moisture and bounce.
- Line Filling Eye Balm: This is a unique eye balm that is lighter in texture and soaks seamlessly into the skin. It brightens, hydrates and de-puffs. Not to mention, the long term benefits of faded fine lines.
- Melt Moisturizer: This moisturizer left my skin hydrated and not feeling greasy. It’s a matte feel once it dries. Plus it’s packed full of actives too, like hyaluronic acid, squalene, ceramides and bakuchiol.
- Wild Nettle & Niacinamide Firming Serum: From smoothing texture to helping with fine lines and even the skin, this serum does it all. It has a plant sourced vitamin C, plus wild nettle, niacinamide and rambutan.
- Juneberry & Collagen Hydrating Cream Cleanser- This cleanser is everything- I’ve been using it nonstop. It’s like a cold cream and is so nourishing on the skin. It removes all my makeup so easily and leaves my skin feeling cool, plumped and moisturized.
- Creamy Bubbling Cleanser with Fruit Enzymes and AHAs: This is a great everyday cleanser that emulsifies and gives skin a squeaky clean feeling afterwards. I love how it removes all my makeup easily but doesn’t dry my skin out.
- Super Peptide & Ghostberry Barrier Repair Cream: This moisturizer is unlike any moisturizer I’ve used! It really hydrates the skin and lasts. My skin doesn’t feel dry a couple hours later. It not only nourishes but also helps to plump the skin with 8 peptides! It also has Ghostberry which helps to calm redness and irritation. Basically your new best skincare product!
- Pore Perfecting Liquid: This product helps to minimize your pores, brighten skin and exfoliate. It does it all! It has a combination of salicylic acid and borage in it. Plus, it doesn’t strip the skin.
Enter below to win all my favorites from Alpyn Beauty (value of $305)!
**Please note all giveaways are open to U.S. only